Brazilian League 2012/2013

• Do you know where will play bold players ? Is anybody interested in them ?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Ana Timei I read somewhere she is going away, but for a small team, not very expressive...but I dont know where, honestly. Gattaz this week she said she would accept recieved less to play for a smaller team, but she had also consider not playing at all enxt season. :( I really wished Unilever signed her, I mean, they have the money, and she can still fit in the ranking, I dont know why they want to stay only with 3 MB. I mean, I know that with Tom and Pavan salaries, the budget probably went to limit, but believe me, If they wanted to pay also Gattaz they could, but they dont like to spent all the money they can spent.

Ana Cristina and Fernanda Berti I really dont know. :S

• I really missed Gattaz ;( , till 2010 she was in NT. What happened in last 2 years that she disappeared, injury? However, Unilever could sign her despite limited budget. I hope that she can still help.

• I really missed Gattaz ;( , till 2010 she was in NT. What happened in last 2 years that she disappeared, injury? However, Unilever could sign her despite limited budget. I hope that she can still help.

yes, she had a serious injury in her foot, that made her being away from courts for a lot of months, her last season in Unilever (2010/2011), she didnt play at all. Last season she signed with Vôlei Futuro, and slowly came back playing, but with Andressa and Walewska already playing, It was hard for her to be in starting team (though think she is way better then Andressa for now). And now Volei Futuro ends the team, and she has no where to go, Its really sad. :(

• yes, she had a serious injury in her foot, that made her being away from courts for a lot of months, her last season in Unilever (2010/2011), she didnt play at all. Last season she signed with Vôlei Futuro, and slowly came back playing, but with Andressa and Walewska already playing, It was hard for her to be in starting team (though think she is way better then Andressa for now). And now Volei Futuro ends the team, and she has no where to go, Its really sad. :(

I hope that she can find a club to play regularly in starting six, I don't want her to end career. Walewska still play on high level, Caroline also can do it. btw. Why don't Unilever can sign her :mad: - Valeskinha is getting older and she isn't as good as few years ago. And Mara for me is anonymous, could you write something about her?

• I hope that she can find a club to play regularly in starting six, I don't want her to end career. Walewska still play on high level, Caroline also can do it. btw. Why don't Unilever can sign her :mad: - Valeskinha is getting older and she isn't as good as few years ago. And Mara for me is anonymous, could you write something about her?

Yes I really wished Unilever signed Gattaz, she identifies with the team and with the supporters, she loves leaving in Rio, she was training in Unilever now If Im not mistaken, to keep her best shape...so..but looks it wont happen.

Mara in a young MB, she is completing 21 years old next week, 1,89m. She is in Unilever for three years already, If Im not mistaken, but she never recieved much chances to play. She usually used to stay even outside the 12 starting team. I guess that is why Unilever decided to keep her as third MB this year, maybe so she can now playing a little bit. In Junior categories she stood out, she was bronze medal in WCH in Mexico in 2009, but again never had much chances in adult teams, so It is hard to analize, she has potencial, but only time will tell.

• Thanks Joana :flower:

• Bernardinho talked about Logan in an interview, eh confirmed there is an agreement and that If nothing excepcional happens she present to Unilever after the Olympics...but he also said the contract is not officialy signed yet, he said some burocratic things needs to be work on...but the basic agreement is done.

He also talked about her:

"It's really good for us that comes a player with such experience. We needed that kind of player, with this passing and recieving knowledge. A player with this profile will let Natália and Gabriela, that are youngers, more loose. Our intention was someone like that to reinforce this point specifically."

http://www.ahebrasil.com.br/no…jogadora+do+unilever.html

• Unfortunetly as you all know Volei Futuro wont exist anymore, same with Mackenzie and Macaé seems like.

CBV should help those small teams, like Macaé and Mackenzie. I think that CBV should encourage these inexpressive teams to work with young players, funding those teams. If it's hard for old players finding a club to play, just imagine those young players.

Money for that they have for sure! :whistle:
    Or at least, they should create a team just with juvenile young players. It would positively affect our NT in the future :whistling:

• Mackenzie is out for sure now... :thumbdown:

• SESI had their presentation for 2012/213 season today..

But I really dont get them, they have 3 setters and 6 MB for next season!!!!! :wacko:

The team seems to have a huge roster...I dont understand why.

Just in their presentation today had 14 players, and still missing Fabiana, Tandara and Dani Lins in Nt..

• Mari and Pequeno are going to Fenerbache? .... Mari's play leading up to the Olympics was below par, and Paula has spent a fair portion of it benched due to inconsistent play.
    Fenerbache might have some chinks in their armor

does anyone know where hooker went? Fenerbache too?

• Mari and Pequeno are going to Fenerbache? .... Mari's play leading up to the Olympics was below par, and Paula has spent a fair portion of it benched due to inconsistent play.
    Fenerbache might have some chinks in their armor

does anyone know where hooker went? Fenerbache too?

No, Hooker will play in Dinamo Krasnodar, in Russia ^^

• Mari and Pequeno coming to Fenerbahce. They will join the team on September 1

Fenerbahce will start preparation for the upcoming season on August 14.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Fernanda Berti is trying the beach volleyball for this season, 'cause she had no offers from brazilian teams. Mari Paraiba will not play this season, and she will try to get a job as a tv presenter. Ju Odilon will play for Rio do Sul for this following season. Tiemi can go to Europe, but in brazilian sites I haven't seen anything about where she's going to play. Gattaz and Ana Cristina still whithout clubs and they can stop for one season and try to be back in 2013/2014.