Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• Bydgoszcz is the future of POL national team. I want all their wing spikers in 2013 NT:

Zuzanna Czyżnielewska (O, 1992, 185 cm),
    Anna Grejman (OH, 1993, 183cm),
    Emilia Mucha (OH, 1993, 185 cm).

Grejman and Mucha have stabil reception what is quite unique for Polish young players.

Agree with you, I'm really impressed especially by Grejman and Mucha. I watched game since the half of 3rd set and they did great job, definitely better than Rita Liliom in previous matches.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Soraia already left team

do you know why??

Soraia was not fired, she asked to be released last week. She was disappointed by the club (no surprise… Lodz…) and the bad coaching. She wanted to work hard and be good in the Polish league, but under the given conditions she could not perform and was just frustrated.
    If it is fair that a dissatisfied player just leaves the team is another topic (a bit of egoism). Maybe delayed salaries have been an issue, too?

• Soraia was not fired, she asked to be released last week. She was disappointed by the club (no surprise… Lodz…) and the bad coaching. She wanted to work hard and be good in the Polish league, but under the given conditions she could not perform and was just frustrated.
    If it is fair that a dissatisfied player just leaves the team is another topic (a bit of egoism). Maybe delayed salaries have been an issue, too?

thanks for the info.I'm sorry for this situation...and yes thisis a good point of discussion!

• dont know if it was here but youngstars from Trinidad - Sinead Jack and Channon Thompson, flew away from Bialystok (I really understand them) :lol:

• Round 11
    Saturday 15 December
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - AZS Białystok 17:00
    PTPS Piła - Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 18:00

Sunday 16 December
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Budowlani Łódź 14:30
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot 14:30 (Polsat Sport)

Monday 17 January
    Impel Wrocław - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 18:00 (Polsat Sport)

• Because of her contract terms, Rachel Rourke is again not allowed to play against Muszyna. So Atom coach says that the lovely Anita Kwiatkowska will get the chance to play this weekend.

source?

I saw Kwiatkowska only few minutes in this season, and she played very 'pathetic'. Anita played nice on WGP 2011, in Łódź last season and now, in ATOM all the time on bench...
    Podolec on Opp, Kaczorowska and Coimbra on OH's - this may be the best solution.

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - AZS Metal-Fach Bialystok 3-0 (25-21 25-21 25-16) MVP: Ivana Plchotova stats
    PTPS Piła - Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 3-0 (25-15 25-10 25-17) MVP: Natalia Krawulska stats

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Did Krystle Esdelle also leave with Jack and Thompson? Only Grant appears on the stats roster.

• Did Krystle Esdelle also leave with Jack and Thompson? Only Grant appears on the stats roster.

No, Esdelle has an injury after match vs. Olympiakos in Challenge Cup, however I'm not surprised by situation in AZS. It's almost the same every year and I'll be happy if they srop out from OrlenLiga.

Atom Trefl Sopot - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 1-3 (25-23 15-25 22-25 11-25) MVP: Sanja Popovic stats
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Budowlani Łódź 2-3 (20-25 26-24 29-31 25-20 11-15) MVP: Magdalena Piątek stats

Edited 5 times, last by kondzio ().

• Impel Wrocław 3-2 KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Stats - MVP: Makare Wilson

Pretty game by Wrocław middles - Wilson and Djurisic. Quite well Ognjenovic (i don't know why her don't exist in stats...). Wrocław and Bydgoszcz in my opinion will play in play-off.

Legionovia and Białystok share 9 and 10 position in league.

• Table after 11th Round:
    1. Tauron MKS 26
    2. BKS Aluprof 26
    3. Bank BPS Muszynianka 24 (one match less)
    4. Atom Trefl 24
    5. PTPS 21
    6. Budowlani 11
    7. Impel 8
    8. Siódemka Legionovia 8
    9. KS Pałac 8
    10. AZS 6 (one match less)

• Round 12
    Saturday 22 December
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - PTPS Piła 14:00
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 14:30 (Polsat Sport)
    AZS Metal-Fach Białystok - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 17:00
    Budowlani Łódź - Impel Wrocław 17:00
    Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 18:00

• When did Belcik become SO bad?? :what:
    Both setters of Dabrowa are classes better than both setters of Sopot, actually it's amazing that Dabrowa struggles so much in this match.

no, the question should be why Belcik played so well 1-2 years by Niemczyk :lol: :lol: