2012 Olympic Games

• The people that are totally disappointed, have no knowledge of international volleyball. Turkey faced very strong teams in the pool.

agree! Not to mention that this is Turkey's first time playing in the olympics. I can imagine expectations must be high back in Turkey. Overall, this is already a milestone for the Turkish girls to play in such a tournament. They already have experience here so that's important for future matches. For sure, this team will come back even more powerful in Rio.

• I can't understand how they can be so bad. OK, there were a lot of problems, blah blah, but really, they're the reigning European champions. They should never lose sets like this, and it's not the first time it's happened.
    They've become a laughingstock in their own country, everything they've been working for over the years is ruined in a single week.

I feel you. ;(

• I don't know what annoys me more, Serbia complete refusal of playing or Brazil's celebrating every Serbian mistake like they'd just won Gold :roll: Of all matches, including those of GBR and Algeria, this one right now is the most painful to watch. Even when Serbia scores, they look like they don't care the slightest bit and just want it over soon :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• I don't know what annoys me more, Serbia complete refusal of playing or Brazil's celebrating every Serbian mistake like they'd just won Gold :roll: Of all matches, including those of GBR and Algeria, this one right now is the most painful to watch. Even when Serbia scores, they look like they don't care the slightest bit and just want it over soon :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You should hear the Serbian commentator, he sounds like someone's holding a gun to his head and is making him cover this match. :lol:

• İf you want Djerisilo to play, put her to Opposite with setter, Mr. Terzic.
    What is Brakocevic doing in that roster???
    We saw how the team play changed when Starovic entered in Korea match! And he doesnt want to change neither Brakocevic nor Djerisilo even if they horribly playing.
    Maja - Starovic
    Vesovic - Mihajlovic (Blagojevic)'
    Rasic- Krsmanovic
    Cebic
    This is your team nowadays!

• Brazil's bouncing around is contrived. You can tell real joy when you see it and bouncing up and down just for the sake of it doesn't convey the emotion.

So what?

Turkish and Germany girls likes to scream on their opponents faces, Serbia girls likes to clap their hands, USA likes to chewing gum.

Why are you doing an acting test? Trying to find out if they are "being true"? :D

• I agree, and also Blagojevic did a very good match against Korea, and it's her first year in NT, so she is more motivated than the others, but Terzic is not giving her any chance :thumbdown:

It's astonishing how Brazil can't get more than 2 pts ahead of this Serbian disaster-team in 2nd set :roll:

• Serbia, Brazil is saying to you: "Here's a comeback chance to you. :wavy: ". It's up to you to grab it.

They wouldn't do it even if they were in the best possible shape, much less now. They don't believe they can't possible beat them ever, and Terzic doesn't help with his "we should be humble and know our place" attitude. It's a miracle they've beaten Russia before considering how he never shuts up about how amazingly awesome and unbeatable Russians are.

Do you understand that each country has its own culture, right? Each team has a diferent style and attitude?

Brazil needs to rebuild their self confidence for Russia match, and they playing with sad faces right now (even if it's against Serbia) is not gonna help. :thumbup:

• They wouldn't do it even if they were in the best possible shape, much less now. They don't believe they can't possible beat them ever, and Terzic doesn't help with his "we should be humble and know our place" attitude. It's a miracle they've beaten Russia before considering how he never shuts up about how amazingly awesome and unbeatable Russians are.

Gosh, he sucks! :aww:
    Honestly, Brazil did nothing so far. This second set was painful.

• Do you understand that each country has its own culture, right? Each team has a diferent style and attitude?

Brazil needs to rebuild their self confidence back for Russia match, and they playing with sad faces right now (even if it's against Serbia) is not gonna help.

I understand it, but I dislike it ;)

And as much as I dislike this current Brazilian team, I do hope they will put a 25:6 or so on Serbia in 3rd set. I don't even feel sorry for Serbian players any more, they could at least fight dammit!!! But in 2nd set they did not seem to want to win at all :thumbdown:

• Knowing that Serbia's not determined to win this match at all, they could at least let the young players play. They won't get a medal but they could at least take some experience.

• i am really angry with neslihan's behavior. when the game vs USA is over and it's time to shake hands, she turns her head to another direction ,showing rudeness and unpoliteness and bad personality. this was happened when turkey lost to china.

i think she is not a role model or FIVB HERO.she is totally a disgusting loser.she deserved this.see her poor performance today.

but other sulitans are so kind.good luck for your future,but no goo wishes for neslihan.i'm so disappointed and hurt,considering she was a favor for me,but not anymore.

• Brazil has only 1% chances of beating Russia :roll: :whistling: