Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• I thought it was an attack contest after the first set. Some time ago they used to give some individual awards not only to the MVP player, but to others also.

• The match was boring, the girls were not that into it...but always good to see this kind of events in volleyball..hehehe

I second that!

• I thought it was an attack contest after the first set. Some time ago they used to give some individual awards not only to the MVP player, but to others also.

Yes, it was a contest... Italians won it

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I was there and I have to say that the match was quite boring...the players didn't feel it that much, they played only for their entertainment, without being really envolved. Anyway it has been a great experience, I enjoyed it really a lot!
    during the sets there has been a beautiful show: between the first and the second one there was a contest. the wing spikers had to hit the ball as hard as possible, the middles had to spike the ball inside the 3 metres and the opposites had to hit a puppy man in position 5...first the italian team did it, then the rest of the world (who lost, for this reason, the second set started 2-1 for Italy)
    between the second and the tie break, Faucette sang "Girl on fire", really beautiful voice, amazing really! everybody appreciate it...Ihave to say that the show between the sets was better then the match itself! :P
    the MVP was given to Faucette for her performance, but the cup was given to Fondazione Veronesi (the preseident was there), who allowed this event...the players gave also spontaneously some money to this foundation!
    great event, great atmosphere of calm and peace...right what the movement needed after the last events! :)

• Friendly match:

Foppapedretti Bergamo-Galatasaray Istanbul 3-2 (25-19, 25-21, 21-25, 13-25, 16-14)

Foppapedretti Bergamo: Klisura 2, Bruno (L), Crimes 11, Brown 8, Weiss 3, Blagojevic 9, Di Iulio 21, Devetag 4, Diouf 14, Balboni, Zambelli 6. All. Lavarini

Galatasaray Istanbul: Aydinogullari n.e., Barut 1, Ilyasoglu 5, Alici n.e., Sano (L), Cayirgan (L) n.e., Molnar 6, Konar, Esepasa, Alikaya, Calderon 17, Ozsoy 21, Lo Bianco 2, Yurttagulen 7, Gioli 20, Arslan n.e. All. Barbolini

• Friendly:

Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul 2-3 (21-25, 25-22, 25-22, 23-25, 12-15)

Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio: Faucette 8, Prandi ne, Brinker 13, Leonardi (L), Marcon 11, Bauer 10, Kozuch 24, Lombardo 5, Arrighetti 12, Caracuta 1, Pisani 4, Bisconti (L2). All. Parisi, vice Dagioni. Service errors: 6, aces: 6. Block: 10 (3 Bauer).

Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul: Barut ne, Ilyasoglu 7, Sano (L), Molnar 4, Konar 2, Esapasa (L), Alikay, Calderon 23, Ozsoy 18, Yurtdagulen 7, Lo Bianco 4, Gioli 18, Arslan ne. All. Barbolini. SErvice errors: 7, aces: 5. Block: 7.

Brinker played for Busto in 3º set on, Lombardo and Pisani in 4º set and Bisconti in 5º. I don't know about Galatasaray changes.

• Thanks for this :flower: so happy for kozuch

• Good stats from Kozuch just before the CL games. Damn. I was so hoping for the duel Kozuch-Flier aka 28% vs. 29% and who will score less points :box:

• Marina Cvetanovic from Bologna is out for the rest of the season. She suffered torn ACL in her left knee at 14-6 in 5th set of Bologna-Giaveno :aww:
    Injuries are always bad and frustrating, but getting such a serious injury one minute before the end of the match must be especially hard :S

• Marina Cvetanovic from Bologna is out for the rest of the season. She suffered torn ACL in her left knee at 14-6 in 5th set of Bologna-Giaveno :aww:
    Injuries are always bad and frustrating, but getting such a serious injury one minute before the end of the match must be especially hard :S

You are kidding me right????
    So sad, Cvetanovic was playing well and I was expecting to see her and Samec sharing responsabilities in Bologna! They will miss her a lot. :aww:

• You are kidding me right????
    So sad, Cvetanovic was playing well and I was expecting to see her and Samec sharing responsabilities in Bologna! They will miss her a lot. :aww:

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=57154&l=0

The video of the match is also online on Sportube, she was doing an attack and landing only on the left leg and twisted her knee, typical ACL injury...

• Very bad injury! :(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• What I said some time ago? Chieri will be the next one!

• http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=57218&l=0

Statment from Chieri's managment. Of course the don't have any problems, they are a solid company, etc.

I've also heard about not so good finacial conditions in Chieri, so the first article doesn't surprise me at all. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess.