Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Piacenza is the only obe team with 9 points!

Villa won 3-0 vs Chieri in the other "big match" of the day...

Giaveno found 3 important points

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Paola Cardullo announced to the press today that she will have a surgery and will stop for one year cause of that.

via - http://www.facebook.com/McCarnaghivolley

:( Forza Paola! I hope you come back healty and as good as always.

EDIT - here also the new. she has a serious problem in her ankle. http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=51773&l=0

• On the other side, Caterina Bosetti is simply amazing. She plays with so much confidence and always finds good solutions, also her technique is incredibly good considering her age. I really hope she remains healthy, then the volleyball world will enjoy her game for many many years :obey:

I agree! :thumbup:

• Wow, this sounds really bad. From what I can understand it's not only an injury but a serious bone damage in the foot which explains why recovery will take so long.

Under this circumstances I'm wondering if Villa will sign another libero now. The problem is that they already have so many foreign players, so it would be difficult to play with a foreign libero, and I don't think any good Italian libero is available now :S

• On Asystel's website there's a comment from Paola (through google translator):

Paola Cardullo: "I wanted to take stock of the situation because the last tests have diagnosed a problem more serious than expected, I will have to undergo another surgery that I will postpone my situation because untreated can have serious consequences in my life private. I'll do a stem cell transplant and I have to stop for a year. I wanted to be the one to tell you this because we do not want to be misunderstood on this thing. My pathology is a osteonecrosis of fourth level which is the most serious and this is the only solution. The date has not been set yet, but what is sure is that I will work at Rizzoli in Bologna with Professor Giannini. "

;(

• I think Parrocchiale is doing a good job, so I dont know If they need another libero If Puerari gets better in future. If Puerari does not improve, then yes, cause Beatrice is so young, would be to much responsibility over her I guess.

• I think Parrocchiale is doing a good job, so I dont know If they need another libero If Puerari gets better in future. If Puerari does not improve, then yes, cause Beatrice is so young, would be to much responsibility over her I guess.

Is Puerari still with Villa? I thought they dissolved the contract ?(

• great win for Bergamo! they managed to win against Busto...Diouf-Di Iulio great bombers! As Joanamss already said, I love the team, new girls but old spirit! :heart: :win:

about Villa: I'm really sorry for Paola, she is one of my idols since I started watching and playing volleyball and knowing she has to do such an important operation makes me really sad! the only thing I can do is to wish her good luck! I want to see you back on courts as before or even stronger! :box: :super:
    Bosetti is really amazing in this beginning...I hope she keeps on like this as she's needed in our NT!

I'm happy for Piacenza too but I'd like to see her facing some bigger opponents (Busto or Villa) in order to judge her seriously!

Matthias: yes Puerari isn't with Villa anymore as she didn't get along with Caprara!

• Yes, you are right Matthias, they finished the contract in the beggining of October....well, then in that case I guess they do need another libero to help up Parrocchiale. :thumbup:

• uhm, Im not sure now..hehehe but I think she is only recovering from a injury isnt she? Ill try to find out.. ;)

no no she is not with Villa anymore as she had some discussions with Caprara, as a nespaper wrote...the team just said that she dissolved her contract in order to solve her backache problem
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=50505&l=0

• no no she is not with Villa anymore as she had some discussions with Caprara, as a nespaper wrote...the team just said that she dissolved her contract in order to solve her backache problem
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=50505&l=0

thanks dear, sorry I didnt saw your post before...but I saw in lega she had ended the contract. thanks for the news! ^^

• Yes, this is an old story

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Auguri per la tua operazione, Paola !
    Coraggio !

• Auguri per la tua operazione, Paola !
    Coraggio !

We have to wait and hope that everything goes well