Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Tomorrow Modena will play for sure, and also vs Besiktas....

Piacenza-Pesaro just ended 1-3 (the other time they face in the league was 3-0 for Piacenza)
    Piacenza losts 2 sets 23-25, they did not play their best volleyball and for an unknown reason Martina Guiggi was on the bench and she did not play! Signorile has a very strange, bad, ugly to see, usless....way to set: she jumps trying to hide the set she is going to do but she is not very good in doing it... Her coach said to her to stop to do this!

I'm sorry for the link, but I've just read the post... Btw it was on sportlemon/frombar

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Tomorrow Modena will play for sure, and also vs Besiktas....

It's İlBank ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• My fault :)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• yesterday Piacenza-Pesaro hasn't been an extraordinary match to see...anyway I really liked Chirichella, I hope she keeps improving, she can go really far!
    I've been disappointed by Ferretti (I think she is still recovering a little bit, moreover it was against Pesaro, her ex team, so she can be justify) and Bosetti...but I think it has been a negative night for Piacenza in general, otherwise they would have killed Pesaro!

today two great matches: Busto-Bergamo (come on Foppa! :super: ) and Torino-Villa cortese (even if Torino didn't show great performances up to now... :whistle: )

and last tihng: finger crossed for Modena and her future

• yesterday Piacenza-Pesaro hasn't been an extraordinary match to see...anyway I really liked Chirichella, I hope she keeps improving, she can go really far!
    I've been disappointed by Ferretti (I think she is still recovering a little bit, moreover it was against Pesaro, her ex team, so she can be justify) and Bosetti...but I think it has been a negative night for Piacenza in general, otherwise they would have killed Pesaro!

today two great matches: Busto-Bergamo (come on Foppa! :super: ) and Torino-Villa cortese (even if Torino didn't show great performances up to now... :whistle: )

and last tihng: finger crossed for Modena and her future

I agree :thumbsup: How can I not support a team called BERG-amo? :rolll:

• quite sad for Foppa's defeat today...anyway they played against the strongest team in Italy in my opinion! Christina Bauer had 73% in attack, 16/22 and 0 mistakes! :obey: in a way I'm happy, Busto needed a victory after they've lost in Germany, this could help in the big match that is coming!
    Bologna won the first match in their championship against Giaveno...I think it is a bit too late anyway! Cvetanovic with 33 points and Lipicer with 21!
    and Villa won against Torino that (it seems to me) plays well only against Foppa! :down:
    poor Modena, they won against Conegliano, they're third in the league but they'll probably close! this is a SHAME, I'm sorry for the girls and their effort, they were completely disrespected!

• Based on the interview they gave it won't...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…d5QXio&feature=youtu.be&abut I do not understand too much from what he says to be honest so maybe somebody can translate it :)

I could not watch the match yesterday but as I see the statistics I do not see Horvath on the list. Does anybody knows why? The 10 days "off" ended almost a week ago. Is she back to Modena?

poor Modena, they won against Conegliano, they're third in the league but they'll probably close! this is a SHAME, I'm sorry for the girls and their effort, they were completely disrespected!

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=56539&l=0 though this kind of tells there is no hope unless they get the 700.000 Euro they would need to survive. If the team fails the players have quite a short time to find a new team as the transfer period ends with January the 28th...

Ehh then no hope as I see... Still, can somebody translate what is essence of the interview i linked in the previous post?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=56539&l=0 though this kind of tells there is no hope unless they get the 700.000 Euro they would need to survive. If the team fails the players have quite a short time to find a new team as the transfer period ends with January the 28th...

Ehh then no hope as I see... Still, can somebody translate what is essence of the interview i linked in the previous post?

in the first part he's congratulating the team, the coach and everybody for the results...they're third and they said that more than that in their conditions was basically impossible! in the second part he says that he keeps on hoping until the last second, he won't say it is over until it is really over because everything can still happen! so he waits until tuesday in order to see if someone can help them, but he would like to go on and think about all the other matches they have and focus also on winning the league because the team has the potential to win it!

• Modena's player after the match vs Conegliano ;(

• @Loca, what is said in the video from the minute 1:47?

It was the speaker, nothing special... He said about the match with Piacenza, it seems he believe the miracle can happen

• Lol i thought he was saying "Ankara"..."

Yes, he also say it... He say " come to see the match vs Ankara.... we did not want that is the alst time here"