The 2013 CEV Cup

• Tomorrow, will the final be at 18:00 CET?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Tomorrow, will the final be at 18:00 CET?

Yep.

• Thank you :)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Eda Erdem will also miss final matches due to her injury.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• And what about Paula? Is she ok?

• Kim is not enough to beat Fakro in Poland, Seda and Paula (if she is ok) have to play on a certain level,Beranika too.Kim is in bad shape in recent matches, i hope she will increase her level....
    Fakro looks more advantageous: they're going to plat at home court,there are lots of injuried players on Opponent's side: Mari,Eda,Paula,Gökçen..and Kim in a bad shape..
    despite all these,Fb has to play to win and to play with its % 100..
    Seda has to keep good shape of her..i dont know how Paula will return after injury, pause..

• Don't forget that Kim was injured in the OG. Kamil should have given her a rest. No wonder that Kim is in a bad shape.
    Nevertheless, I am sure that she will do her best and win the Cup.

• Don't forget that Kim was injured in the OG. Kamil should have given her a rest. No wonder that Kim is in a bad shape.
    Nevertheless, I am sure that she will do her best and win the Cup.

well, i think the same way on Kim: she will do her best because she is aware that this the final.

• well, i think the same way on Kim: she will do her best because she is aware that this the final.

hey canter i am just wondering usually your friends tayfun, serdar, mary, vyz and kadir arevery active during this time of the year but why are you thde only one active in threads right now? :lol:

• Paula Pequeno :aww: :wall: :whistle: She is playing horrible :!:

• FB libero sucks
    reception error at leaf 2 ; and receives some over the net

• a lot great defense by Dziękiewicz :win:

• Same for Seda, she scores sometimes but gets blocked way too often...

And no Mari to substitute Seda :wall: Guess we'll soon see match Kim vs. Muszyna.