The 2013 CEV Cup

• People Please ! The club name is Bank BPS Fakro Muszyna but the name of the city is Muszyna ! So please don't say "congrats to Fakro" Because this only one of the sponsors. I;m really stressed before the game tomorrow I hope we win! It's also amazing be a part of the Muszyna's club I'm from Muszyna and I'm so proud because our City where live only 5000 th People can win wit one of the most biggest cities in the whole world .
    Guys I urge you also to like Muszyna's Fanpage on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mksmuszynianka?fref=ts

• People Please ! The club name is Bank BPS Fakro Muszyna but the name of the city is Muszyna ! So please don't say "congrats to Fakro" Because this only one of the sponsors. I;m really stressed before the game tomorrow I hope we win! It's also amazing be a part of the Muszyna's club I'm from Muszyna and I'm so proud because our City where live only 5000 th People can win wit one of the most biggest cities in the whole world .
    Guys I urge you also to like Muszyna's Fanpage on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mksmuszynianka?fref=ts

so "Bank+ BPs+Fakro"= 3 sponsors or? :lol:
    how should we call the team shortly?

• I'm so proud because our City where live only 5000 th People can win wit one of the most biggest cities in the whole world

Deserved pride. 5 tousands people only vs 15 million city or 25 milion Fener fans. lol.

(Take Kim out, Fener could be last in the standing of Turkey league.)

• In Poland we say usually Muszyna or Muszynianka, sometimes Bank BPS.

We used to call them 'Aunties' :rolll: back in the old days, when Mirek, Bełcik, Frątczak and Zenik played there. I always liked that nickname for them. Muszyna used to be one of my favourite teams, but since the club signed contract with Bank BPS, I just can't stand their transfer policy and the 'new' image of Muszyna.

• Laola1 has now "fixed" their graphic, to show Muszyna winning golden set. :)

I'm dying :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Oh, and...

People Please ! The club name is Bank BPS Fakro Muszyna but the name of the city is Muszyna ! So please don't say "congrats to Fakro" Because this only one of the sponsors. I;m really stressed before the game tomorrow I hope we win! It's also amazing be a part of the Muszyna's club I'm from Muszyna and I'm so proud because our City where live only 5000 th People can win wit one of the most biggest cities in the whole world .

Welcome to InsideVolley! :drink:
    I will support Muszyna tomorrow. (But only for tomorrow :))

• Fener is one big mess right now

• OMFG....Why is Paula STILL on court ???? :wall: :wall: :wall:

My eyes hurt so much this season, seeing Fener play :call: :call: :call:

• This is like school children's volleyball--just get your serve in and win the point.

• Paula and Mari must be the worst transfers - related to salary - ever by Fener :!: :!: :!:

• Paula best player so far... for Muszyna.

maybe she'll play in Poland next season, so she wants to show her best side :lol: