The 2013 CEV Cup

• You said that in big 3 clubs games in Turkey there was always happening such things and added that never happened such things in Vakıf games. Why didn't you add Eczacı name beside Vakıf? Have you ever witnessed bad events in an Eczacı game? Man, your obsessions are not only about Fener or Eczacı or Turkish forum you mentioned but almost everything. I have to admit that there are some parts of your messages i agree with you but even for them, the way you expressed them makes everything really hard. Also, what is the point carrying the subject happening in Turkish forum to here unless you are the man got banned?

I mentioned Vakif cause there is an coming match of Vakif in CEV. At Vakif matches, as well as in Ecz an in other volley teams matches, referee errors happen of course, but, in acceptable margin. This isn't so in Fener matches, not only in volley, but also in basket, soccer, etc. I have no obsession about Fener, they are just spoiled children of rich fathers who consider themselves above everyone else, sitting on high horses even though their club has no any success in reality. My critisize about Ecz is another issue, irrelevant to referees, 3rd world thing, etc. I had critisized Neslihan, Nalan and coach there mostly and it is proven that I have been correct.

I never been a member of that Turkish forum, been just a viewer. Do I need to be banned to speak my voice about a thing? I don't know at all who that person "Cyngiz" is. Maybe, he doesn't know English so to talk here and what I saw (disgusting things, orgasming because they banned Cyngiz, etc), I became a voice of Cyngiz here. It doesn't matter who he is, where he is from. If you don't like to accept losing as a man, don't enter the arena then. Otherwise, every words said to you can be considered as provacative. Anyway, you see even here on this forum that all these Fener fans coming here and blaming me. Imagine if I were there at their forum, my membership would have last a second only. Good that those cry babies, spoiled children of rich fathers have no power here.

Anyway, they are indeed 3rd World people.
    Look at this photo taken during Fener match in Baku last year.
    http://fenervoleybol.blogspot.…rbahce-universal-0x3.html
    Without knowing anything about this club, I'd think that this is a 3rd world club. They are Fener management board members who are suited with club colors and occupying all front seats during the match at final in Baku. No, their president Aziz wasnt there (he was in jail), but, one of those guys is son of richest holding co of Turkey. Only this picture shows me they are 3rd World Club, however, if you ask them Fener fans, they are proud of this. Anyway, they are funny, entertaintments.

PS: EDITED to say: that picture link above may not be correct, maybe, it was during a league championship game against Ecz. But, it was similar in Baku last year, iIt was more crowdy front seats with all Fener board members at final in Baku last year.

ErolGarip, I think you have made your point clear enough. There's no need to mention the story of that other forum again and again, we've all understood it by now...

Ok, I won't mention about that other forum again.

• ErolGarip

Didn't you claim that you will not write anything in this thread anymore. You said it was your final comment but you keep repeating same stuff million times. Be man and keep your promise. Do not prolong discussion :mad:

These all Fenerbahçe, voleybolmagazin, azerbeijani users etc are a bunch of crap which nobody cares about and these stupid discussion a huge disrespect to Polish users! they cannot even enjoy their victory due to this lame discussion :wall: If Muszyna is really your favourite team, stop ruining REAL supporters joy :cursing:

• hmn everyone is 3rd world while one is royalty.... or wants to :roll: :roll: :rolll:

• Congratulations to Muszyna and ... their coach Serwinski - v.good tactics for both matches.
    (behaviour of line's referees was ... expected / typical)

• I just have one question, as some of you already mentioned, Fenerbache and Galatasaray are no real volleyball teams like Vakifbank and Eczabasi but football teams. So, why do these clubs invest a lot in for ex female basketball and female volleyball which gives them no money (just losing money I guess) and not so much prestige either i guess. For me it makes no sense, since you also say they lack knowledge/interest in it and in the way they build their teams, it seems like a legit statement.

• I would say that even in football Fenerbahce and Galatasaray lose money because look to results in Euro Champions' League. Wrong management staff in first and second Club. At least Fenerbahce only during the season gave ass in previous years They built good Teams.

• Although many wouldn't agree I think Serena is having a great season... many people say she is a bad setter, many criticised her when playing for Bergamo.. but she did a great job here in the finals

i agree.i didnt use to like her game but in this final she(her game) looked good to my eyes

• This is the story of an American film. Years ago, biology teachers and WF-u save a volleyball in Muszyna, now passed into history. Bank BPS Fakro CEV Cup. It's the first trophy for the Club's female in the history of the Polish volleyball.

The view was amazing-Polish Commonwealth champions celebrated in the Hall, in which all stand upright and the inhabitants of Muszyna is characterised (5 thousand people) and lying close of Tylicz. Uciszyły seven thousand fanatical supporters who have had them concoct hell, and then celebrate another success. But not muszynianki gave both them and the local judges, who brazenly trying to deceive them. In the cave Lion won 3: 2, and later sang, danced and ściskały big bowl, which years ago had no right to even dream of. - It will be a few more days before we realize the importance of this success -admits head coach Bogdan Serwiński.

Great volleyball in the border town began to build in the 21st century, it would be impossible without money Muszynianki, manufacturer of mineral water. -Promoting local initiatives is our duty-was repeated in the company. Later, a lot of money invested in the team, the company Fakro produces Windows, but all raised Bank BPS, today the main sponsor of the Club.

In Muszyna never reveal details of acquiring more patrons, but not without significance were among others. negotiation skills Serwińskiego, which in the past was a merchant and President of the City Council. In turn, the Club for several years at the same time, he served as coach and President, and some claimed that it also Secretaries, janitors and logistics.

The key to success was the atmosphere. - This team is well paired charakterologicznie. There have been times of gladiators and if you don't win, it doesn't count, how much heart and effort you put in meeting -admitted coach Serwiński. His players sometimes ride time to Krakow or shopping at the Bielsko-Biała and Nowy Sacz, but most live in Krynica-probably the smallest retinal capital Muszyna or in the world.

Author: Peter Jawor

• I just have one question, as some of you already mentioned, Fenerbache and Galatasaray are no real volleyball teams like Vakifbank and Eczabasi but football teams. So, why do these clubs invest a lot in for ex female basketball and female volleyball which gives them no money (just losing money I guess) and not so much prestige either i guess. For me it makes no sense, since you also say they lack knowledge/interest in it and in the way they build their teams, it seems like a legit statement.

They are not football clubs, they are sport clubs. They try to compete in every sport they could do. There's a big rivalry between them here. It's really not wasting a lot of money because they have huge amount of rich supporters. (Just remember Mehmet Ali Aydınlar-Acıbadem :) )

• They are not football clubs, they are sport clubs. They try to compete in every sport they could do. There's a big rivalry between them here. It's really not wasting a lot of money because they have huge amount of rich supporters. (Just remember Mehmet Ali Aydınlar-Acıbadem :) )

Although their names are so, sport-clubs, reality is that they are actually soccer clubs. We see this in the media. 95% of all Fener, GS and Besiktas news in the media are all soccer-football related. They have no real basketball or volleyball fans, at least, a few only. That's, why we see their soccer fans in basketball and volleyball arenas, chanting soccer songs, etc. There is no volleyball culture at these so-called sport clubs. Volleyball culture is only at the clubs like Ecz, Vakif, Arkas, etc.

• Although their names are so, sport-clubs, reality is that they are actually soccer clubs. We see this in the media. 95% of all Fener, GS and Besiktas news in the media are all soccer-football related. They have no real basketball or volleyball fans, at least, a few only. That's, why we see their soccer fans in basketball and volleyball arenas, chanting soccer songs, etc. There is no volleyball culture at these so-called sport clubs. Volleyball culture is only at the clubs like Ecz, Vakif, Arkas, etc.

ofcourse that's true, the supporters and the clubs mostly care about football sadly. But still they are sport clubs :)

• i agree.i didnt use to like her game but in this final she(her game) looked good to my eyes

Last year in Bergamo she play very very bad... I remember Nucu's fasts, they were a mess!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Last year in Bergamo she play very very bad... I remember Nucu's fasts, they were a mess!

If you watched some matches of Muszyna in this season, maybe you agree too about shape in this season Serena. She played very well in Turkey, average in Muszyna (final CEV). On 2012 she played very differently, many inaccuracies, don't use middle and simply game.
    Ok, in final she played nice, but all season is very average.

Radecka was much better.

• yeah I didn't like her performance in Champions League

In the championship was even worse...

Btw, Leo went to the Burhan Felek to watch the match, I saw a pic of filedefener with her :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If you watched some matches of Muszyna in this season, maybe you agree too about shape in this season Serena. She played very well in Turkey, average in Muszyna (final CEV). On 2012 she played very differently, many inaccuracies, don't use middle and simply game.
    Ok, in final she played nice, but all season is very average.

Radecka was much better.

My impression is that many Muszyna fans think Serena has been the weakest part of the team. But losing popular player like Radecka may causes some unintentional bias against Serena.