2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• what's first in CEV, sets ratio or win-loos ratio? if it's about sets than Serbia already finished first in the group.

Points, then matches won-lost, then sets ratio, then ball points. So the winner of the match will definitely be 1st.

Once again: the performance of the referees is one thing, but Serbia certainly performs worse than the referee and they have only themselves to blame if they lose this match :!: (unless something ugly happens at 13-13 in 5th set...)

• Its a big shame...

even if Serbia wins..Azeri already got what they needed...two sets..so they can advance at least as second best. :down:

Its a shame such important matches..still ahve these kind of things.

• Its a big shame...

even if Serbia wins..Azeri already got what they needed...two sets..so they can advance at least as second best. :down:

If POL-BEL play 5 sets and Croatia beats Netherlands, both NED and the loser of POL-BEL will have better sets ratio than AZE...

• im against many naturalized players in a Nt!!

Matthias, if am not wrong ,Mihaylovic is a christian..so she can be regarded as serbian...id like her to play for Bosnian nt of course.

You are the definition of logical fallacy :wall: How can one's religious belief indicate race or ethnic root? I am atheist so does it mean that I am Swedish :aww:

• Azerbaijan deserved to win 2 sets they actually won, so I don't think something unfair is going on at the moment but ofcourse referees are horrible.

I wonder how many blocks Gurbanova have made, she has 5 blocks till now at least...

• Its a big shame...

If both Pol-Bel and Cro-Ned will be a tie-break, Azeerbaidjan will be out...

but, there is a very little chance that these results wil happen :S :S

• im against many naturalized players in a Nt!!

Matthias, if am not wrong ,Mihaylovic is a christian..so she can be regarded as serbian...id like her to play for Bosnian nt of course.

Religion is irrelevant in this context, yes you can regard her as Serbian in an ethno-religious sense but it is citizenship that matters… Otherwise I could be playing playing for about three different NTs :lol:

• You are the definition of logical fallacy :wall: How can one's religious belief indicate race or ethnic root? I am atheist so does it mean that I am Swedish :aww:

no need to be ignorent.....serbians and bosnians have the same etnicity,the same language...the difference is one side is christian and the other side is muslim..got it?

• Azerbaijan deserved to win 2 sets they actually won, so I don't think something unfair is going on at the moment but ofcourse referees are horrible.

I wonder how many blocks Gurbanova have made, she has 5 blocks till now at least...

I don't like AZE team very much, but I agree. Serbia should have played better if they wanted to win clearer (or win at all, they're not there yet...)

• And here we go. Serbia loses the match after being 12-8 up. No help from the referee for AZE there, they earned it fair and square.

Serbia with 7 pts and 8:3 sets, the best possible result you can get as 2nd ranked. The loser of POL-BEL can get the same if they play 5 sets. Croatia has to win because they lost a set against France. If Croatia wins 3:2, NED will have 7 pts and 8:3 sets as well...