2012 Olympic Games

• Totally agree with the point that they are psychologically weak. I think that 's the most import reason why they played so bad in the previous two matches. Everyone on the court seems so disappointed whenever their game are good of bad. Some of them are even too scared to spike the ball. I din't watch this match against Serbia cause I was busy with the tedious debugging thing when they are fighting on the court. But I'm very excited with their first winning in OG. Hope they can continue such a state to the rest matches. Now It's still too early to say who will finally make it to the Quarterfinal. both teams have opportunities.

BTW I don't like the situation that Grozer supports the whole team. Just as many friends' opinion, it's a team work, and every member should contribute their efforts. It's impossible for one person to save one team. But the fact is that they have much much....weaker OH. :wall: :wall: Anyhow, hope they have better performance in future.

Germany needs a better OH in attack. Popp and Kaliberda can't help Grozer in attack..The problem is that there is no one there who can do this.I don't like Andrae. Only Grozer will be hard for them to be in next phase.

• This just shows how much do you read of my posts. If I was obsessed only with Bulgaria, I wouldn't upload hundreds of matches of other teams or make video clips with ten thousand working hours for teams without Bulgarian players. If I was only about Bulgaria, I wouldn't put an effort to help in training of the users here, stopping the half ass half squats mode of inury prone future. I wouldn't have Juantorena for my favorite because he is Cuban for example. I know why you think I am not friendly, because I am honest. I must be very bad person for standing some morale ground, how nasty and hateful of me. It is a crime to be good person here.

• Nice, polite, sweet and gracious does not equal good. It equals hipocrisy and effrot to avoid conflict even if conflict is the solution to the problem. That's called "civilization"/ It means that when you live in the city you must avoid being good towards others, you must be polite towards them, like saying to the drowning man in the lake "Have a nice day, sir"

"By their fruit you will recognize them."

• oh come on! everybody cheers for the weaker opponent, they would prefer AUS to advance to get an easier opponent :D
    It is not hate, it is tactic :D

True, most Poles supported AUS, simply because they want their team to advance to the QF from the first spot. That's not gonna happen unless BUL loses some points, and preferably not only against Italy. I can assure you that on any other occasion Polish supporters would cheer for Bulgarian team :)

“Wise words are like arrows flung at your forehead. What do you do? Why, you duck of course.” S. Erikson

• Germany needs a better OH in attack. Popp and Kaliberda can't help Grozer in attack..The problem is that there is no one there who can do this.I don't like Andrae. Only Grozer will be hard for them to be in next phase.

Yeah, the fact is really ruthless. The only thing I can expect is their OHs will give as much as support to win the game they are supposed to win and play decent games with the teams they are not believed to take. As a supporter, surely I want them to win every game... :rolll: :rolll:

• So where is Kromm? He would be perfect offensive player to help Grozer, Popp or Kaliberda can play next to him on reception.

• So where is Kromm? He would be perfect offensive player to help Grozer, Popp or Kaliberda can play next to him on reception.

Yeah... I miss Robert so far so much.

His name is even not in the roster of the 12 OG players. Besides, I don't think he is a good attacker, no more say an enough receptor.

• Oh my... the match between Serbs and Germans shook my world :white: Grozer and Atanasijevic :obey: I have no other words. Oh, and I don't really like German receivers... I mean I like Andrae but he isn't the same player as he used to be.

I have watched only first set of Bulgaria - Australia. And Tedi Salparov... once again :obey:

Btw. We're playing in blue jerseys today...

You're wrong! Poland lost, cause Pawel Woicki was in the studio :lol:

Yeah, and now I know why I had such a bad feeling that I even switched off my tv and wait like that for the match to start :P

I got an information that Winiarski is assigned with a top secret mission by Piechocki to kidnap De Cecco after the macth :D

I will cheer for him to do that :rolll:

Good point...
    who will be the guest today? Any possibility Michal Bakiewicz? :lol:

It will be duo Kłos & Zatorski, I'm telling you :D

Sasho Yovkov just almost confirmed that next season Toshko Aleksiev will play in Poland!

:dance4:

• I've hearRobert has some sort of disagreement with the coach :S

Really? I remember it was before the WOQ Vital Heynen gave him up and never invite him in NT since that time. I still remember Vital Heynen said that it was hard to make a choice between him and Bjorn? or another OH? I'm not very clear with this guy.

• Luckily for the forum, all the other Bulgarian users are very friendly persons.

and helpful, levelheaded, handsome, awesome...
    :D

• Really? I remember it was before the WOQ Vital Heynen gave him up and never invite him in NT since that time. I still remember Vital Heynen said that it was hard to make a choice between him and Bjorn? or another OH? I'm not very clear with this guy.

I don't know any details it was our commentator who said that during one match we have with Germany this year. I don't know much details or where he got this info from... :huh:

• It will be duo Kłos & Zatorski, I'm telling you :D

Ofc, after Woicki is Klos turn! :lol:

and helpful, levelheaded, handsome, awesome...
    :D

...and modest, too! ^^

Except for eurovisionsports will be there some other link for the POL-ARG match?

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ofc, after Woicki is Klos turn! :lol:

Come on, this dude stole my heart, don't make fun of him :D

Except for eurovisionsports will be there some other link for the POL-ARG match?

I'm watching it here http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/2/114/v-431493.html 'cause my grandma occupy tv box watching Paraguayan or other soap opera

And unfortunately there is no Kłos in studio ehhh I'm so disappointed