Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• What does happen to Suhl ?
    A sudden arrival of Brazilian young players in VCO Berlin or what else ?

• WTF...the linereferee is today clearly in favour of Dresden :aww: :wall:

• Schwerin wins 3rd set 26-24 :super:

Dresden - Schwerin 0-3 :drink: :drink: :super: :super:

My MVP: Anne Buijs :P :P :P

• But Denise Hanke made 2 pts because she was so angry :lol: :lol: :lol: So in the end the wrong decision backfired at Dresden :D

:lol:

• VCO Berlin wins in 5 over Suhl!!! Wow, what happened? :cheesy:

Schwerin didn't play all that well but still was clearly better than Dresden. I hope they can represent the league well in CL playoffs!

Like my earlier comment, I think Vilsbiburg may be making a run at being a strong second team.

We will see, I am excited for more games in a couple days!

• VCO Berlin wins in 5 over Suhl!!! Wow, what happened?

Thanks to the VCO-girls :obey: :obey: Hopefully Alemannia can take profit from this result :win:

Lisa Thomsen seems a very sympathical girl :flower: :flower:

• Like my earlier comment, I think Vilsbiburg may be making a run at being a strong second team.

You might be right... It depends whether Schoot and/or Matthes can stabilize Dresden's reception in the last part of the season/in play-offs.

• You might be right... It depends whether Schoot and/or Matthes can stabilize Dresden's reception in the last part of the season/in play-offs.

I think the plan is to use Schoot as OH once she has recovered, Thieme is out for the rest of the season and during playoffs Izquierdo will probably play WCH qualification with Junior NT and now there is Davis as libero, so Schoot will be more helpful as OH...

I'm really looking forward to Schwerin-Busto next week! Apart from some easy mistakes that can be attributed to lack of concentration and (according to Lisa Thomsen) to extensive weight training at the moment, Schwerin looked quite convincing, and as usual they started to play better whenever they had to. Busto certainly is the favourite, but so was Kazan in the first match of CL, and last season in CEV Cup playoffs, Schwerin also took 3 sets in 2 matches from Busto...

• I think the plan is to use Schoot as OH once she has recovered, Thieme is out for the rest of the season and during playoffs Izquierdo will probably play WCH qualification with Junior NT and now there is Davis as libero, so Schoot will be more helpful as OH...

I'm really looking forward to Schwerin-Busto next week! Apart from some easy mistakes that can be attributed to lack of concentration and (according to Lisa Thomsen) to extensive weight training at the moment, Schwerin looked quite convincing, and as usual they started to play better whenever they had to. Busto certainly is the favourite, but so was Kazan in the first match of CL, and last season in CEV Cup playoffs, Schwerin also took 3 sets in 2 matches from Busto...

Dresden's reception was today again terrible. It's really sad so many receivers are not available (Tzscherlich, Schoot, Matthes, Thieme). Schoot and Matthes will be available at the play-offs.

• Suhl: without Pucarevic, they seem to be in trouble. Somehow i'm not really surprised about that. IMO Bertolacci was only an average setter even in the Swiss League last season. And i remember, how surprised i was, when i've read that Suhl signed with her.

• Suhl: without Pucarevic, they seem to be in trouble. Somehow i'm not really surprised about that. IMO Bertolacci was only an average setter even in the Swiss League last season. And i remember, how surprised i was, when i've read that Suhl signed with her.

Yeah, but she alone is not the problem...against Dresden (and in many other matches), Suhl's reception was terrible, and their OHs are not capable of killing balls from difficult situations. Anyway losing against VCO is a big surprise (and embarassment).

• 09. Januar 2013
    Aachen - Vilsbiburg 0:3 (11:25 / 16:25 / 23:25)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2012/Women/&2117.pdf
    MVP: Karolina Bednarova / Liana Mesa

Köpenick - Stuttgart 2:3 (25:18 / 22:25 / 26:28 / 25:20 / 8:15)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2012/Women/&2118.pdf
    MVP: Maja Burazer / Lora Kitipova

VCO Berlin - Suhl 3:2 (25:12 / 21:25 / 25:19 / 12:25 / 15:10)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2012/Women/&2120.pdf
    MVP: Hannah Klemm / Christina Speer

Dresden - Schwerin 0:3 (20:25 / 17:25 / 24:26)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2012/Women/&2115.pdf
    MVP: Martina Utla / Quinta Steenbergen

Hamburg - Münster 3:1 (18:25 / 25:18 / 25:21 / 25:17)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2012/Women/&2116.pdf
    MVP: Vendula Merkova / Lonneke Sloetjes

Wiesbaden - Potsdam 3:2 (23:25 / 16:25 / 25:17 / 25:17 / 15:12)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2012/Women/&2119.pdf
    MVP: Regina Burchardt / Anika Zülow

Ranking:
    1 Schwerin 13 24 : 2 38 : 12
    2 Dresden 13 20 : 6 34 : 11
    3 Vilsbiburg 13 20 : 6 32 : 12
    4 Wiesbaden 13 18 : 8 29 : 22
    5 Münster 13 14 : 12 27 : 22
    6 Stuttgart 13 14 : 12 26 : 23
    7 Potsdam 12 10 : 14 21 : 24
    8 Hamburg 13 10 : 16 22 : 28
    9 Köpenick 13 10 : 16 18 : 28
    10 Suhl 13 8 : 18 17 : 27
    11 Aachen 13 4 : 22 12 : 35
    12 VCO Berlin 12 2 : 22 3 : 35

VCO with the first victory of the season...Also Hamburg with a surprising win over Münster, a good reaction of the team to all the trouble of the past days. Wiesbaden managed to recover from 0:2 against Potsdam and win in 5th set eventually. Aachen with 29 errors in 3 sets :white: Like this they won't leave 11th place anymore, they can already thank Suhl for losing today so Aachen's chance at least lives on.
    Schwerin is almost guaranteed 1st place after regular season now that they are 4 points ahead of Dresden, I can't see them losing two matches and Dresden win everything from now on.
    Next highlight match on Saturday will be Vilsbiburg-Wiesbaden, a few days ago it was in the list of live broadcasts of DVL Live TV but now it's no longer there and today they announced the next broadcast will be a match from men's league on 19 January :what: But maybe vib24.tv will broadcast the match...

• and where is Pucarevic ?
    injuried ? :white:

• Schwerin looks as the best German team 2013 even it was not a perfect game today.
    Sure that Busto, who losed against Conegliano this evening, has to take the game against Schwerin very seriously !