Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• I've just read that Milena Radecka solved her contract with Azerrail Baku because she got pregnant. Congrtulations :flower:

Riiight, is it the same source as with Berenika? :roll:

• Congratulations to her.

But, I'm sorry for Azerrail. You can blame me, but isn't it unprofessional?
    Maybe, Azerrail will continue with Grbac, but they still need another setter till Oksana recovers fully. Now, it is hard to find good setter and it will take time her to adapt to Azerrail.

Pelin Celik is free :tzz: Ehh joking :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations to her.

But, I'm sorry for Azerrail. You can blame me, but isn't it unprofessional?
    Maybe, Azerrail will continue with Grbac, but they still need another setter till Oksana recovers fully. Now, it is hard to find good setter and it will take time her to adapt to Azerrail.

When you will be older you will understand that after a while the family comes first and volleyball second. Every person has different "value ranking" (sorry I do not know the exact english expression for this). What I mean is for some player the choice would be to lose the baby and play. For other to keep the baby and lose the team.

For me her decision sounds good and normal. But maybe 10 years ago if it would have happened that a teammate of mine would have done the same I might have thought she had betrayed us... As times goes by that reaction seams more and more shamefull on myself.

Congratulations to her. And good luck for the team for replacement.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Can you link any source of that information?

• Many players took maternity break and dont sign with any club. That's what I mean unprofessional. If she is pregnant now, of course she should choose the baby. g

• Many players took maternity break and dont sign with any club. That's what I mean unprofessional. If she is pregnant now, of course she should choose the baby. g

Well I guess she did not know she is pregnant before she signed the contract... This is why I do not understand whay you say unprofessional. The club can be happy that they know it before the season and can find an other player, rather then know it after the transfer period finished.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Well I guess she did not know she is pregnant before she signed the contract... This is why I do not understand whay you say unprofessional. The club can be happy that they know it before the season and can find an other player, rather then know it after the transfer period finished.

I can understand both of you. What Nati probably means is that there are ways to avoid pregnancy, but on the other hand I agree that when it happens nonetheless, nobody has the right to be mad at the player for being pregnant.

• Well I guess she did not know she is pregnant before she signed the contract... This is why I do not understand whay you say unprofessional. The club can be happy that they know it before the season and can find an other player, rather then know it after the transfer period finished.

I dont think we live in the time where it is very hard to know if you are pregnant, You know you can avoid :gone:

What will happen if some more players will know that they are pregnant? :whistle:

• I can understand both of you. What Nati probably means is that there are ways to avoid pregnancy, but on the other hand I agree that when it happens nonetheless, nobody has the right to be mad at the player for being pregnant.

I'm not mad, just say if there is way to avoid, and you now you have contract and dont do it, it is unprofessional.

• Maybe I will needlessly repeat, but I would like to see the source of the news about pregnant Radecka. In case it would be the truth, many volleyball sites and magazines will just blow ****ing up and spread shocking news. For the time being, nobody knows and nobody in Poland confirms that, so I just want to see confirmation of that gossip/fact :P

• Guys, Milena is NOT pregnant!

This is some bullshit, the same as with Berenika.

• Sorry guys, on polish websites there are so many trolls, as estranged wrote it was rumour. So Azerrail shouldn't worry.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why polish media do that? :wall: :sleeping:

Who is next Skorupa?

• When will the League start?

• Why polish media do that? :wall: :sleeping:

Not the polish media (though they certanly aren't as innocent as they want to look), but some trolls post stupid comments on various polish websites. Some idiots want to make fun of everyone, cause they got bored or they hate a player or whatever.