Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• You're not a big fan of Trento I see :D You always state how they are in big trouble, not only in this playoff :)

But the score is 1:1. Anything can happen. It's 50:50.

I agree. The score is still 1:1 and both teams have chances. In fact if I have to be honest the first game was one side game aside the first set. After that only Trentino played and destroyed Piacenza. Last night the game was even except the third set. We'll see what will happen in the next game, but the chances are still 50/50. Piacenza's receiving line is not that perfect either and Trentino has some great servers. We saw it last night in the first set.

I also agree that every team will have problem receiving the serves of Holt and Simon. However I don't know if they would manage to serve the same way in Trento.

Either way I'm looking forward to the next game and I hope that it will be even like this one and not like the fist one.

• Yes the whole Trentino team was awesome today. I have hard time choosing MVP. They all played really good.

• Finally Juantorena showing himself!

Kaziyski + Juantorena + Juric = 39 serves 0 errors and 8 aces :serve:

Matey really gave everything in reception, defense and block today, while Osmany, Raphael and Mitar had their fun in the offensive part

• Finally Juantorena showing himself!

Kaziyski + Juantorena + Juric = 39 serves 0 errors and 8 aces :serve:

Matey really gave everything in reception, defense and block today, while Osmany, Raphael and Mitar had their fun in the offensive part

Yeah they all played great, but I thought that Matey was going to have about 60% spike efficency, becouse he played that well offensively too, Piacenza never received his spikes good enought to spike it themselves :D In my opinion in this match Matey was the MVP, but by stats he isn't.

• I don't think there is clear MVP in this match, I see four candidates - Juantorena, Raphael, Juric and Kaziyski. Matey didnt score much, but he has 9 breakpoints just as Osmany and he added value in defensive part. Juric was killer, Raphael was computer, Juantorena was Cuban

• congratulations to Trento...they destroyed Piacenza yesterday, playing really well, especially in serving and defense! Juantorena was awesome, really god job, on the other side only Fei was doing something, but too little!
    now let's see in Piacenza, really hard to say if there will be a reaction by Copra or Trento will play perfectly once again...

• I tried to be neutral during this rivalry but I realized yesterday that I'm more for-Piacenza. Donnu why. My heart decided itself. Maybe because Piacenza was in such a hole and they raised since last season.
    Anyway, Matey and Osmany were spectacular. Juantorena acing mercilessly on the opponent like in old good times. I expect more from Piacenza in next match 'cause this time they were just helpless. So c'mon Lupi biancorossi!

Btw. Guys, what interesting Lolo said in an interview during this match? I understood not much, just something about the problems he had with Jastrzębski's roster (obvious - case Martino and Czarnowski's injury).

• Btw. Guys, what interesting Lolo said in an interview during this match? I understood not much, just something about the problems he had with Jastrzębski's roster (obvious - case Martino and Czarnowski's injury).

not really much..he said that he's still under contract also for the next year, that the season has been positive, they ended third and they had also a good chance to reach the final..he's happy that Pajenk joined the club, he thinks he can improve a lot...

about Juantorena: today his first daughter, Victoria, was born. congratulations! :flower:
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=62822&l=0

• not really much..he said that he's still under contract also for the next year, that the season has been positive, they ended third and they had also a good chance to reach the final..he's happy that Pajenk joined the club, he thinks he can improve a lot...

Thanks a lot! I wonder if Lolo had a hand in Pajenk's transfer too as he was so "molto contente" about it ;)

• Piacenza is the favorite for the title

• Very poor Kaziyski in reception today