Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• Kaziyski is not pushing the serve as hard as he can, very relaxed approach to a final :lol:

• Maybe, but you should tell Simon not hit so hard. Rapha's finger thank you!
    As it seems to break reception isn't his sole expertise. :thumbsup:

very strange sense of humour

• In the final series for Trentino ;

Attacks Prf
    Stokr : 95 47%
    Kaziyski: 72 51%
    Juantorena: 76 54%

For Piacenza ;

Zlatanov: 98 50%
    Papi 57 35%
    Fei+Vettori 119 41%

So both teams mainly prefer OPP. Sintini is an unknown .I think he will also prefer the OPP but I think Trentino needs him to play like Ferretti. They need quality more than creavity and they need to play with OHs more .
    MVP is also a big question , who plays better in the fifth match will take the MVP. (too many candidates)

• I am sorry that I didn't catch the irony :)

• A large portion of games finish with a higher ball distribution to opposites. There is a reason they don't receive. Actually, mostly in junior and youth level games you can notice more sets to OHs. In the most tactical situation you would expect a relatively even ball distribution to all three main attackers (OHs and OPP). I see your point here, but Juantorena, Kaziyski, Papi and Zlatanov have all been in Serie A for ages and I do not believe they can surprise each other much. Of course, they can enjoy an insane evening, as Zlatanov did on Sunday, for example, but it would be almost impossible to tactically "ignore" guys like Fei and Stokr. This is why the difference between teams like these often comes from a single time out taken, a single precise setter's decision or a counter attack chance used at the right time. Well, it wasn't really the case in these 4 games so far, they were mainly one-sided and with plenty of options to exploit an opponent's weak sides that specific day. What both coaches surely prey for is their main servers to have some luck on Sunday, for everything else has been analysed over and over again.

• thank you Trento, you always show how big your fair play is and how ridiculous you are!!! They don't let our team train in Trento's hall, they let us train onlly sunday morning. The reason? Because we wanted to train our serve cause the light and the measures in PalaTrento are different from Palabanca's ones....and Trento, full of fear, denied a thing which is our right. Ridiculous club

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• No problem, man. Everything is ok. :thumbup:

I visited your channel (Youtube). Thanks to Russian League first match!

The second match is uploaded and ready for watching :)

• Great stagnation in Italy. Teams are shutting down, even the big names are cutting their budgets. It's getting from bad to worse :|

• let's charge with all our strength c'mon!!
    i believe in the final, even if we'll start 0-1 if macerata will beat latina(as i think)
    go guyssssss go Piacenza!!!
    moreover because, as in 2009 when we won the title, we faced perugia in the quarterfinals, macerata in the semis and, if..........., trento in the final 8o 8o 8o
    destiny....who knows..... :whistling:

Yes I also think history will repeat itself today. :P

• I think today Piacenza can win! :whistle:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.