2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• What is the referee doing??. Stevie Wonder would see that block! :aww:

• What is the referee doing??. Stevie Wonder would see that block! :aww:

:lol: now we have 25-25

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• russia won the 1st set against brazil... w/c they should've won earlier because of that touch. a very sleepy start for the brazilians.... :sleeping:

side note: sheilla looks so heavy and slow. i'm wondering if she's pregnant as well... :lol:

• Ah damn... Can someone let Matienko go home with Borodakova? :down:

Matienko is Marichev's favorite so you have to endure her for a while :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Gabriela is a moving bomb...I really hope none of the Russian players get injuried.

• lots of gifts from russia because of matienko's setting and yet they're still up.... 8|

ze roberto should sub juciely. lot's of errors coming from her since set 1.... :thumbdown:

• Matthes got out from the roster this year finally so anything can happen :lol:

This time I don't think so, Matienko was named the first setter by Marichev :whistle: we should wait for Startseva. He could choose even Akulova :call:

• This time I don't think so, Matienko was named the first setter by Marichev :whistle: we should wait for Startseva. He could choose even Akulova :call:

I've never liked Matienko and she's terrible as usual. I don't know what made him prefer Matienko to Pankova.

• It looks like Malova is the only player who plays fairly well among Marichev's new favorites.

• Today is definitely not the worst match that Matienko has ever played, but in principal I agree that Pankova should be on court. She's the captain and she has performed pretty well this summer...but Matienko really is not THAT bad today I think.

• Kosheleva is definitely not ready to play yet :white: Hope Markchev tries Sasha Pasynkova in stead...

• And now we have Pasynkova, Pankova and Malykh on court ^^

• i lost count of brazil's number of errors today... lots of opportunities wasted because of their errors. :down: :pinch: