2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I'm confused...before time-out there was Pasynkova, after time-out there is Kosheleva :white: :white: :white:

i thought my eyes deceived me as well... :wacko:

• Yes, because there was a substitution and Kosheleva afetr timeout came back. They should show all substitutes :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Uuu, referee has just scolded Obmochaeva.

• what's up with Obmochaeva? she's not always like this... :down:

• I'm in love: goncharova blocks Fe Garay and scream in her face, Fe Garay blocks Goncharova and watches her into the eyes. :box:

Come on Brazil, let's win this match! :super:

Juciely blocks Goncharova! 1-1! :thumbsup:

• I'm in love: goncharova blocks Fe Garay and scream in her face, Fe Garay blocks Goncharova and watches her into the eyes.

Come on Brazil, let's win this match! :super:

:lol: :lol:

• Good that the referee warned Obmochaeva right away after her stupid trash talking :thumbup:

This is gonna be a looooong match, more than 1 hour for just 2 sets :white: I can already hear Bartek complaining and asking for 4 quarters of 20 minutes :whistle:

• And then Garay was face-screaming in the first set she was left off without warning. Why the hell Brazilians are always allowed to do what others don't? :down: But Goncharova should really kept it to her team and they could've won the set instead

• ok, i used to like goncharova, now i hate her. what's up with screaming at garay after a block at the end of the 2nd set? i heard the ref. warning the russian team in english after that. then garay comes back and blocks her right back. take that, bitch.

• And then Garay was face-screaming in the first set she was left off without warning. Why the hell Brazilians are always allowed to do what others don't? :down: But Goncharova should really kept it to her team and they could've won the set instead

I am impressed in how do you think that brazilian players are always screaming. That our style, celebrating, but not like Goncharova (with angry and screaming in the net EVERY time).

• and there goes the royal highness...Borodakova in the 3rd set :what:

• once brazil learns how to shut Obmochaeva, then they can smooth this match out. she's basically the only one playing on the other side of the net. :lol: