2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Poland started making mistakes :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Good job by Polish girls. Especially amazing job at bllocking!!!
    Skowronska - no words! Great professional, universal player. For first experience and against such great rival - AMAZING job as OH !
    Even before going to her new club she tries to help as much as she can !

with these words, i can guess that Kasia will play in Azerbaijan. :lol:

• I'm not familiar with the Polish girls at all, but Skowronska is the only one standing out for me right now and especially Rozycka is doing terribly.

Out of curiosity, has the NT ever used a rotation system of liberos with Maj in reception and Strasz in defense? I don't know, from the few games I caught of Strasz in the last OrlenLiga, I think it might work rather well.

• Skowrońska 8o even as OH still best scorer on court :thumbsup: unfortunately others don't help her enough :( With this game Kasia and Rachel can be both on court ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Skowrońska 8o even as OH still best scorer on court :thumbsup: unfortunately others don't help her enough :( With this game Kasia and Rachel can be both on court ^^

Indeed she's a great player but it's also about the level of other wingspikers' levels :( Poland has a lot players on the same level but none of them is high level, sadly

• This new brazilian team is short on height, but compensates in agility and speed.

• Anyone knows If dominican Rep x Serbia will be broadcasted anywhere?

Laola1.tv :drink:

• I just come back on Italy 's game
    Great Carolina !

• Number 18 & 9 look like Eda :lol:

• because laola only broadcasts "middle teams" :thumbsup:

• Ocasio reminds me Amber Rose, ex Kanye West's girlfriend :D Matienko's hairstyle for me is terrible :whistle:

:white: :white: :white: Actually kondzio, you talked about Sheila's hair or her red dress