2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• So next up BRA-RUS...if some of Russia's players repeat their ridiculous behavior from Universiade final I might actually support Brazil, but I believe they'll win anyway unless Marichev suddenly came to his senses about his system of play...

• So next up BRA-RUS...if some of Russia's players repeat their ridiculous behavior from Universiade final I might actually support Brazil, but I believe they'll win anyway unless Marichev suddenly came to his senses about his system of play...

You know I agree about behavior, it's sometimes fun to watch especially cubans but... :lol: I somehow understand Obmochaeva when she screams, because she is the only one really playing you know.. only she is scoring, blocking trying to make it work soo somitimes I understand her, but however it is not acceptable

The only thing that Brazil needs is Adenizia to imagine she's playing against six Daymis Ramirez :lol:

• :flower:

• Links for the match? Please :D

• Rosters by FIVB:
    Brazil the same starting line-up and substitutes.
    Russia: Matienko - Obmochaeva - Zaryazhko - Shlyakhovaya - Chaplina - Kosheleva - Malova (L)
    No Borodakova :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• vyz - :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Borodakova! Someone pass the champagne!

• SportLemon is not working ;(

• SportLemon is not working ;(

Try this,quality is quite good
    http://weeb.tv/channel/polsatsport

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Which of her injuries has been the problem this year, knee or back?

Back and spine.

• Even her team mates can't predict Matienko's sets,sometimes high sometimes leaning

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: