2013 CEV Youth European Championship - Serbia / Montenegro

• So You want to say that if I didn't admonish You, You would give link GER-CZE today here?

Maybe the link did not work today most of the time because he gave it here :P
    But German girls won 3:1 ... good result.

• Bulgarian coach is an idiot. And i'm so frustrated by these little girls which represent Bulgaria that i have no words. No any spirit or desire to win. So our country will continue to be weak in the women's volleyball.

• Bulgarian coach is an idiot. And i'm so frustrated by these little girls which represent Bulgaria that i have no words. No any spirit or desire to win. So our country will continue to be weak in the women's volleyball.

Don't be so pessimistic, Bulgaria has already very good 90-91 generation also 94-95 generation doesnot seem bad neither :thumbup:

• Interesting because in polish media is written that Romania also won ticket but in that case We have 13 Teams, 2 from every group as CEV rules says so.. what? Montenegro Host without Team?

• Interesting because in polish media is written that Romania also won ticket but in that case We have 13 Teams, 2 from every group as CEV rules says so.. what? Montenegro Host without Team?

That must be a mistake, because on the site of Serbian federation writtes that four best second plased teams will qualify for the EC, and those are Russia, Netherlands, Greece and Czech Republic

• That must be a mistake, because on the site of Serbian federation writtes that four best second plased teams will qualify for the EC, and those are Russia, Netherlands, Greece and Czech Republic

No, I think Greece is not qualified as weakest second placed team. They won against Denmark, 6th placed team in their group. So they got 8 points for this ranking (when there is a group with only 5 teams the matches against 6th placed teams are dropped). Romania lost against 6th placed team of Israel in their group, so they got 9 points for this ranking and also Czech Republic got 9 points because there was no team in 6th place.

So Romania is qualified and Greece not, I think.

• Ooops, I'm wrong... Romania lost to Slovakia and Slovakia won against Israel yesterday. So forget this ;-) Romania should not be qualified.

• Pool A: (Bar, Montenegro): Montenegro, Slovenia, Poland, Italy, Greece, Czech Republic
    Pool B: (Kladovo, Serbia): Serbia, Turkey, France, Germany, Netherlands, Russia

Pool B is much harder I think. But I think Germany can play better than in qualifiaction. There are some players that were injured during last months but maybe can play in Serbia...

• Serbian 14 girls for the ECH

S: Jelena Vignjevic, Aleksandra Brdjovic
    OPP: Jelena Novakovic
    MB: Maja Aleksic, Stasa Miljevic, Sara Vucicevic, Olga Jejic
    OH: Sara Lozo, Katarina Marinkovic, Sara Vojnic Purcar, Maja Djordjevic, Bojana Milenkovic
    L: Marija Popovic, Milena Dimic

The championship starts in one week. Unfortunately we will play without our most talented player of this generation Tijana Boskovic. Additionally two names wil be cutted.

Any infos about other countries teams, who are the most talented players?

• Why? Is it because her paperwork is not ready yet or because she's still playing in the play-off series with Vizura?

Because of the papers. I don't know what is the procedure in this cases, whether she has to pause for two years because i think she didn't play for Bosnia, or that rule includes players who didn't play for another country or only the once who played?

• Any infos about other countries teams, who are the most talented players?

About Turkey i can say;

Setter :One of the best position in this generation.Both setters are nearly tall (Around 182-183) Main setter looks Arelya Karasoy is playing long time with team so her place looks safe but 2nd setter Sila Caliskan (Just started to work with team) is from Vakıfbank academy and in the beggining she worked with Guidetti with A team i heared she is really talented but with Arelya they are more organized.

OPP : Best position of team and the diffrence from junior team they both are orginal opposites not converted from OH or something else.Pelin Aroguz is from Vakıfbank academy,she is left handed and tall and was MVP of a private tournament in Belgium last month.Buse Ene is from Eczacibasi academy she is not tall like Pelin but a good jumper and agressive attacker.She was competing alone with great Vakıfbank 94 generation previous season in junior league when she was just 16 :lol: but Pelin will be the main opposite guess.

OH : I didn't watch them but heared they both are good recievers.Rida Erlalelitepe was the best attacker of the private tournament.Ada Germen is famous between Galatasaray fans that she is so promising but have no idea about her :roll: They both will probably the starter OHs in this tournament.

MB : I have no idea about MBs but it shouldn't be as good as 94 generations MBs.I just know Hande Baladin (186cm) from Eczacibasi academy and a very tall girl from KSK Ayca Aykac (must be around 194-196)

L : Main libero is Merve Tanyel whom is playing outside hitter in junior league.Libero position is also not strong in my opinion not good as 94 generations liberos (Dilara Bagci and Dilek Kinik)

So at ECH most dangerous players of Turkey NT will be Pelin Aroguz,Arelya Karasoy and Rida Erlalelitepe.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In yesterday's friendly match Turkey beated Italy 3-2 (18-25, 25-15, 18-25, 25-17, 15-11) Turkey will play another friendly match with Italy today.

• German team played 3 friendly matches against CZE and won them all (3:2, 3:1, 3:1).

Final roster: Irina Kemmsies, Julia Schaefer, Wiebke Silge, Sophie Schubert, Steffi Kuhn, Michelle Petter, Josephine Dörr, Anne Hölzig, Lene Scheuschner, Luisa Sydlik, Sarah Thiele, Nadia Jäckle.

Best player of the team as far as I know is setter Irina Kemmsies from Münster, she is fairly tall (about 1.82) and left-handed, her style of playing is similar to Denise Hanke.

• 2nd friendly match

Turkey 3-2 Italy (19-25, 25-20, 20-25, 28-26, 15-12)

• German team played 3 friendly matches against CZE and won them all (3:2, 3:1, 3:1).

Final roster: Irina Kemmsies, Julia Schaefer, Wiebke Silge, Sophie Schubert, Steffi Kuhn, Michelle Petter, Josephine Dörr, Anne Hölzig, Lene Scheuschner, Luisa Sydlik, Sarah Thiele, Nadia Jäckle.

Best player of the team as far as I know is setter Irina Kemmsies from Münster, she is fairly tall (about 1.82) and left-handed, her style of playing is similar to Denise Hanke.

The coach of the Münster talents (Peter Pourie) said that Julia Schaefer (OH) is (by far) the biggest talent of this year.
    She is in Münster for the second season now but has not played really much right now. They focus on building her body for a long volleyball career and not for short-term success (in Münster or in youth NT). Since end of january she seems to be fit and played some (good) matches for second team of Münster. So maybe she will not play the best EC this year but she has very much potential for the future.

Irina Kemmsies (S) and Wiebke Silge (MB) are also great talents and it would suprise me if they are not in starting six on friday.