2013 CEV Youth European Championship - Serbia / Montenegro

• The coach of the Münster talents (Peter Pourie) said that Julia Schaefer (OH) is (by far) the biggest talent of this year.
    She is in Münster for the second season now but has not played really much right now. They focus on building her body for a long volleyball career and not for short-term success (in Münster or in youth NT). Since end of january she seems to be fit and played some (good) matches for second team of Münster. So maybe she will not play the best EC this year but she has very much potential for the future.

Irina Kemmsies (S) and Wiebke Silge (MB) are also great talents and it would suprise me if they are not in starting six on friday.

Thanks for the info :thumbup: The only time I saw the team was in ECH qualifier, so I only remembered Irina from then, and now that you mention her, Wiebke Silge also played very well there. It's certainly to disadvantage that she plays with the same setter in club too ^^
    I hope to see Julia Schäfer play then...

• Turkey NT Final roster

Setter : Arelya Karasoy (TVF Sport College),Cansu Ozbay (Arkas)
    OPP : Pelin Aroguz (Vakifbank),Buse Ene (Eczacibasi)
    OH : Rida Erlalelitepe (TVF Sport College),Ada Germen (Galatasaray),Humay Topaloglu (TVF Sport College)
    MB : Hande Baladin (Eczacibasi),Su Zent (TVF Sport College),Merve Cepni (Koc)
    L : Ayca Aykac (Vakifbank),Zeynep İlayda Bagci (İlBank)

Suprised to not see Sila Caliskan in roster

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i think is the federation volleyball school , as club italia or ifvb in france or vco in germany

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• In Serbia for friendly matches Greece won against Russia 2-1 (25-15,25-21,21-25)

Yesterday Russia-Serbia:3-0, Tomorrow Serbia-Greece

• İlayda Bağcı is younger sister of Dilara Bağcı who is the main libero of 1994 generation, right?

• our pool seems very tough... :thumbsup:
    i dont know about France's strenght but the resting teams are tough opponents: Serbia-Russia-German-Netherlands

can anyone talk about the strength of these four teams? which of these teams has raised a good generation and includes talented players etc ..

• our pool seems very tough... :thumbsup:
    i dont know about France's strenght but the resting teams are tough opponents: Serbia-Russia-German-Netherlands

can anyone talk about the strength of these four teams? which of these teams has raised a good generation and includes talented players etc ..

About Serbia, I think these generation is weaker than last two. Our main players should be Maja Aleksic, mb who is playing is starting six in senior league, I know our league is weak, but she is just 15, than ohs should be Sara Lozo, she is good attacker, but has some problems with reception, other oh is Katarina Marinkovic, something better at reception than Lozo. There is also Sara Vojnic Purcar who will be the third oh, she is good at reception. Setter is Jelena Vignjevic, she also played in starting six in senior league, from what i saw I liked her. Other setter is Aleksandra Brdjovic, daughter of Dejan Brdjovic, but Jelena is better than her. Opp is our weakest position, Jelena Novakovic is only opp of the team, she is about 190cm tall, but not effective at all, both Sara Lozo and Katarina Marinkovic are better attackers than her. I really don't know who will be second mb. Libero is Marija Popovic, i watched her only once, i can't say mutch about her.
    Anyway I just want from them to be in the first six and qualify for the WCH.

• About Serbia, I think these generation is weaker than last two. Our main players should be Maja Aleksic, mb who is playing is starting six in senior league, I know our league is weak, but she is just 15, than ohs should be Sara Lozo, she is good attacker, but has some problems with reception, other oh is Katarina Marinkovic, something better at reception than Lozo. There is also Sara Vojnic Purcar who will be the third oh, she is good at reception. Setter is Jelena Vignjevic, she also played in starting six in senior league, from what i saw I liked her. Other setter is Aleksandra Brdjovic, daughter of Dejan Brdjovic, but Jelena is better than her. Opp is our weakest position, Jelena Novakovic is only opp of the team, she is about 190cm tall, but not effective at all, both Sara Lozo and Katarina Marinkovic are better attackers than her. I really don't know who will be second mb. Libero is Marija Popovic, i watched her only once, i can't say mutch about her.
    Anyway I just want from them to be in the first six and qualify for the WCH.

thx Sheilla13 and good luck to serbian team. :drink:

• Italian roster:

SETTER: Malinov(1.82), Cambi(1.76)

OPP: Nicoletti (1.90)

MB: Bonifacio (1.88 ), Danesi(1.96), Berti (1.93)

OH: Guerra (1.85), Degradi(1.81), D'Odorico(1.87), Zanette(1.92), Angelina(1.90)

LIBERO: Maggipinto (1.58 )

The most talented players of this generation are the setter Malinov (who can also play as spiker like Tay Aguero), Bonifacio and Guerra. But also Degradi, the opp Nicoletti and the libero Maggipinto are very promising.
    There are quite high expectations in Italy from this youth generation.. especially Malinov and Bonifacio are great players.

• So we can say that Italia is a strong candidate for the title, cant we?
    btw, what a tall italian team!

• So we can say that Italia is a strong candidate for the title, cant we?
    btw, what a tall italian team!

Expectations for this youth Italian team are high..I think they'll go far in this tournament ;)