2013 FIVB Junior World Championship - Czech Republic - 21/06

• Sara Lozo

,Which players who played in Junior ECh are absent and which players are newbies in the team :teach:

• ,Which players who played in Junior ECh are absent and which players are newbies in the team :teach:

Compared to last year ECH all players are invited, new are Sara Lozo she is 97 born OH, she played in youth ECH, Tijana Boskovic is also new, she is 97 born OPP/OH, she didn't play on youth ECH because her papers weren't ready. And another change compared to JECH is that Aleksandra Stepanovic is back after injury

• Brazillian team is going to Europe have some friendly matches against some teams (as far as I know, it will be Italy, Turkey and Russia). The team is like this now:

OH: Rosamaria (1,85), Fabiane (1,87), Paula (1,87), Maira (1,85) and Carol Grasso (1,72, but also plays as libero);
    OPP: Domingas (1,82) and Sara (1,88 cm);
    MB: Valquiria (1,91), Milka (1,90) and Simone (1,86);
    S: Naiane (1,80), Giovana (1,76) and Mariana (1,73)
    L: Juliana

Gabi won't go to these matches cause she will be on South American Club Championship with Unilever team. She will join the team later...

• Is Valquiria bigger than Milka? 8|

Is still missing Dani Terra(libero) :thumbup:

• Italy NT:

Coach: Davide Mazzanti is the new coach now that Mencarelli is in adult NT.

He called the names -
    S: Martina Recine (Azzurra Casette), Giulia Carraro (Volley 2000)
    Attackers: Mirian Sylla (Villa Cortese), Elena Perinelli (Villa Cortese), Eva Trinci (Club Italia), Alessia Fiesoli (Robursport Pesaro), Ilaria Maruotti (Imoco Volley Conegliano), Francesca Villani (Volleyrò)
    MB: Laura Melandri (Volley Bergamo), Cristina Chirichella (Robursport Pesaro), Sara Bonifacio (Club Italia), Claudia Torchia (Club Italia),
    L: Eleonora Bruno (Volley Bergamo), Beatrice Parrocchiale (Villa Cortese),

Cate Bosetti could still play Junior, but as we know..she is now part of adult Nt plans..so she wont join Junior NT this season. ^^

• http://www.volleyball-uckermar…russland-02-mai-2013.html

This is a link to tommorows match Germany against Russia in Schwedt.
    In german squad are 12 names (without the three girls from Dresden, Izquierdo, Gryka and Stock).

If you ask me, Han Abbing will play most of the matches with Imoudu, Geerties, Barber, Keil, Langgemach, Aulenbrock and Libero Pogany (who seems to be fit again).

I could not find a result of todays friendly match right now. Third match is on 3.5. in Köpenick.

• Now that the playoff final series will have at least 4 matches, the chance of the Dresden players joining in the last minute is gone too, so it looks like German roster will be:

S: Denise Imoudu, Michaela Wessely
    Opp: Carina Aulenbrock, Louisa Lippmann
    OH: Jennifer Geerties, Nele Barber, Alisha Ossowski
    MB: Melanie Keil, Leonie Schwertmann, Juliane Langgemach, Nadja Glenzke
    L: Anna Pogany

Without the best setter and the best attacker of the generation, it will be hard for the team to qualify, I don't know exactly how strong Bulgaria and Croatia will be, but I can imagine one of them or even both could beat Germany...

• Short info about yesterday´s friendly between Germany and Russia (3:1)

Rosters:
    Germany:
    Nele Barber, Louisa Lippmann, Denise Imoudo, Jennifer Geerties, Leonie Schwertmann, Juliane Langgemach, Michaela Wessely, Melanie Keil, Carina Aulenbrock, Alisha Ossowski (L)

Russia:
    Ekaterina Makarchuck, Irina Voronkova, Tatiana Romanova, Olga Biryukova, Maria Bibina (L), Olesya Nilokaeva, Irina Fetisova, Anna Luneva, Valeriya Zaitseva, Elena Novik, Olga Fedorova, Kseniya Ilchenko, Nataliya Reshetnikova, Ekatarina Voronova

Starting Lineups
    Germany: Imoudo, Barber, Schwertmann, Lippmann, Geerties, Langgemach (no changes)
    Russia: Novik, Nikolaeva, Luneva, Voronkova, Ilchenko, Fetisova. (In 3rd set Russia begins with Biryukova instead of Nikolaeva)

Results
    1. Set Germany - Russia 25:21
    2. Set Germany - Russia 25:23
    3. Set Germany - Russia 14:25
    4. Set Germany - Russia 25:20

• Short info about yesterday´s friendly between Germany and Russia (3:1)
    (...)

Thanks a lot for the info...only 10 players in German team?? :| I suppose Anna Pogany might still be recovering from her ankle injury but is expected to play next week, Dresden really doesn't need Lisa Stock at the moment so if NT needed her they should let her go.

• So Serbia and Brazil played two friendly games, in first match Brazil won 3-2 and in second Serbia won 3-2

Here is the boxscore of the first match http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/13/sbs1.jpg

Boxscore from second match http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/13/sbs3.jpg
    Boskovic :obey: She is 3 years younger than her teammates. I personaly would like to see starting line up with Mirkovic-Boskovic, Trnic-Popovic, Busa-Cikiriz. I can only imagine our attack with this line up :cheesy: Every girl in this line up is great attacker, only Popovic is something weaker but she is very important for our block. I don't see any advantage that Lukic has over Cikiriz. Cikiriz played the whole season as OH. Lukic is nothing better than her in reception and Cikiriz is way match better than her in attacking, blocking.

• So Serbia and Brazil played two friendly games, in first match Brazil won 3-2 and in second Serbia won 3-2

Here is the boxscore of the first match http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/13/sbs1.jpg

Boxscore from second match http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/13/sbs3.jpg
    Boskovic :obey: She is 3 years younger than her teammates. I personaly would like to see starting line up with Mirkovic-Boskovic, Trnic-Popovic, Busa-Cikiriz. I can only imagine our attack with this line up :cheesy: Every girl in this line up is great attacker, only Popovic is something weaker but she is very important for our block. I don't see any advantage that Lukic has over Cikiriz. Cikiriz played the whole season as OH. Lukic is nothing better than her in reception and Cikiriz is way match better than her in attacking, blocking.

Wow thanks a lot Sheilla :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The matches were very equal, for sure, showing that both teams are strong contenders for JWCH title! Brazil is still missing Gabi Guimarães, but even without her we´re strong!

• Melinkova not understand was the 2nd highest scorer Youth League Russian and not in this friendly. She after Malygina is the highest, 1.94.

• Wow thanks a lot Sheilla :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The matches were very equal, for sure, showing that both teams are strong contenders for JWCH title! Brazil is still missing Gabi Guimarães, but even without her we´re strong![/quote]

You're welcome :D They will play tomorrow third friendly game, I will post the statistics when it's released