Polish NT 2013

• At first Polish Federation has to give 'one way ticket' to Mrs Radecka and her husband. This is the image of National Team when wrong people have main voice.

At Polish websites we don't hear about Polish NT, but about "Radeccy S.A. (Join-stock Company)" :rolll: :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Will Makowsky be fired soon? Never seen Poland playing so bad in the last 10 years :white:

Given the fate of his predecessors, the results of this team, and that his only new idea seemed to be trying Kasia at OH, I wouldn't be surprised if he was fired tomorrow.

• At Polish websites we don't hear about Polish NT, but about "Radeccy S.A. (Join-stock Company)" :rolll: :lol:

Yeah, I also read it about 1000 times and it shows, that Polish fans are really aware what's going on with Polish NT. As I heard, at first there had to be (law) consequences about those comments, but looking at amount of it, it's hard to do anything. Only give a step back a give our NT 'peace of mind'.

Given the fate of his predecessors, the results of this team, and that his only new idea seemed to be trying Kasia at OH, I wouldn't be surprised if he was fired tomorrow.

But there will be one more match (23rd of September) against 2003 and 2005 gold team, so Makowski will be coach of current team.

Our Federation has got a big problem, because we need all best players in January, so Polish Federation has to know does Makowski could call together all the best players - IMO it's impossible.

• True, I guess federation has two weeks to look for a replacement before they will fire Makowski.

I heard Kasia say before that she wasn't sure that she would play in this match, because she didn't know if she could get permission from her club.

• Take Barbolini :lol: :rolll: :white:

Or Chiappini :lol:

• before Makowski, I was support Marco Motta, he made good job with Turkey nt, but federation takes Makowski... :wall:

• for sure PZPS will change a coach...as always, this team will never be successful if they will change coach every year :thumbdown: and if they can't choose a good one ! look at Germany for example, they have amazing coach but he works there for 6 years and everyone trust him no matter what, he built this team step by step and now it works perfectly. It's impossible to build a stable and successful team if there's a new coach all the time. :thumbdown:

• I'm really sad. Female NT has no future with those people in national federation and with Makowski. I can't stand Makowski as a fan, I think he's a boring man without authority among the girls. If I was a player I would reject call for camp from him so I'm not surprised about this whole situation in the team. He lost this year since he didn' give chance to the youngsters, next year also will be missed. It's going to be a disaster if they won't qualify for WC. We really have talented girls but there are always dinosaurs like Kaczor, Radecka or Rozycka who haven't played well for the last 2-3 seasons both in the clubs and in the NT. If THEY keep going like this it's definitely the beginning of the end of our NT.

• There is an interview with Joanna Mirek today but I've misplaced the link. She says that she played for the NT because it was an honour to do so, and that if players don't feel the same, there is no point in punishing them. Nor in trying to give them extra incentives. it only works if they want to play.

There are players on the current squad that shouldn't be there, but I can't blame them if they got called up and tried their best. Really, I feel sorry for players who've been put in this terrible environment.

• But girls want to play in NT, but 'private interests' are more important (as like with Radeccy). It's nothing surprising, that some girls do not want to play in NT in such situation. All of this misunderstandings has to be explained. PZPS has few weeks to clean field in NT and start to build NT once again compulsory with new coach.

• So, NT training is over right now?

I have been very disappointed at the current polish team, although it was predictable... I hope they hire a smart foreign coach who sees volleyball in some other ways. Apparently none of Polish coaches seems capable of that. It could be some italian or Buijs or the coach of Dabrowa.

Its totally clear that Radecka and Rozycka should get the hell out. I used to like Radecka when she was Sadurek with creative works and nice sets to the middles but right now she doesnt seem to be motivated or willing to work hard at all. Rozycka just terrible also :down: Whenever her teammate brings some good mood and chance she screws up with stupid errors. Shes there as a defensive OH, however her reception is just a big shit. Im quite sure Dziekiewicz or Bednarek could be a better defencer.

No Kaczor, No Konieczna as well. Maj is very unstable as well, why didnt Makowski try Medynska? If he doesnt use players why the heck did he bother to call?

I hope they can build a strong team again with young and completed roster.

S : Wolosz, Gajewska (I think Asia is ready to play starter)
    Opp : Skowronska, Smazrek, Zaroslinska
    MB : Bednarek, Tomsia, Martalek, Kakolewska
    OH : Werblinska, Kasprzak, Lysziekiewicz, Grejman, Kowalinska, Kurnikowska or Sikorska
    L ; Sawicka(If she agrees), Medynska

• I'd add Skorupa here, she should be in NT and I hope that she can agree to play here, while Radecka is out. Tomsia in Legionowo is training as OPP and as OPP she'll play in club season ^^ And Sikorska is MB, not OH ;) Did you know that Dziękiewicz many years ago played as OH? :D I'd add also double from Dąbrowa: libero Strasz and OH Skowrońska had good times in last days in USA, I wonder why Makowski didn't try them more :aww:

• I'd add Skorupa here, she should be in NT and I hope that she can agree to play here, while Radecka is out. Tomsia in Legionowo is training as OPP and as OPP she'll play in club season ^^ And Sikorska is MB, not OH ;) Did you know that Dziękiewicz many years ago played as OH? :D I'd add also double from Dąbrowa: libero Strasz and OH Skowrońska had good times in last days in USA, I wonder why Makowski didn't try them more :aww:

Hey sorry I got confused Wojcik with Sikorska :lol: and I want Bera to play as MB not Opp...

Skorupa is the best polish setter indeed but personally Id like to see Wolosz's creative and fast sets. She sometimes makes some mistakes while setting fast balls but its worth trying and a lot better than predictable.

E.Skowronska would be good too, actually I expected her to play as starter this year with Werblinska or Grejman... funnily none of them has played fir NT this year. Thanks yo Makowski.

• Maybe we'll choose team from dream like in Italy NT thread? :whistle:

Coach: ? (from these after Bonitta the best was Alojzy Świderek, good option can be foreign coach like Teun Buijs or Tore Aleksandersen)

S: Katarzyna Skorupa, Joanna Wołosz, Dorota Wilk, Natalia Gajewska
    OPP: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Izabela Kowalińska, Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Malwina Smarzek
    OH: Anna Werblińska, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Berenika Tomsia*, Anna Grejman, Koleta Łyszkiewicz, Aleksandra Wójcik, Natalia Kurnikowska, Emilia Mucha, Magdalena Damske
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł, Maja Tokarska, Monika Martałek, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Katarzyna Połeć
    L: Agata Sawicka, Krystyna Strasz, Dorota Medyńska

Players like Radecka, Kaczor, Różycka shouldn't be there. Maybe I listed a bit too many players, but it can be good list for next season ^^ Bold can be list for WCH qualifications, I wonder how many players from my list will appear there :whistle:
    * I'd like to see Bera on left wing, she can do it and she proved it!

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Efimienko is always criticized to be slow but whenever I watch her this summer, she seemed decent to me ?(

• I don't Gajgal is NT material for a long time now.. maybe I'm wrong.. I liked her in 2007, 2008 though

• I don't Gajgal is NT material for a long time now.. maybe I'm wrong.. I liked her in 2007, 2008 though

For a long time not, but she still can be helpful even for a short period of time and she's definitely better blocker than Efimienko :whistle:

• I really like your list but I would make some changes. Our setters is a tough thing. Kasia is definitely number 1. But if she gets injured Wolosz should be the first setter and the second experienced Belcik.Of course there is a place in the camp for the others like Wilk, Gajewska or even Kajzer. About MBs - it's a big lost that Bera changed her position. I'm not into Gajgal or Polec. Among those more experienced players I can see Pycia or Dziekiewicz but as I know she is definitely out of NT. I'm curious what will show next season Stroiwas from Bielsko. I hope Tokarska will improve in Italy and Kakolewska and Martalek have to use Makare Wilson as they ca, I'm sure that she and Tore in Impel will help them. We can't also forget about Laura Tomsia. Elzbieta Skowronska really gets on my nerves, she's like a wood to me, I cant't understand why everyone wants her in NT. To be honest I prefer even Kasprzak to her. I'm sure Kinga will be better receiver after a year in China, she know it if she doesn't fulfill club's expectations they will kick her out in the middle of the season. I'm really surprised that Sieczka played really not bad this year and I would giva a chance to Polak as well. Liberos - I think Medynska is ready to be number one. Sawicka or Zenik is a great option but I suppose it's impossible to have them in NT. Maj and Strasz are on the same level for me. Durajczyk is a good receiver or maybe Kuziak, second young libero.