Polish NT 2013

• I do not understand fans of Strasz. It is libero with really well defence, but her reception is a nightmare. I think Sawicka would be the best option, later Zenik and Medynska. I also do not understand E. Skowronska supporters. She is not player on NT level. She is extremaly unstable in reception and her attack is quite fine, but it is too little to play against the best in the world. I do not really think that Tomsia will play as OH and IMO it is not good idea. I would add Czyznielewska instead of Zaroslinska

• What was the minimum plan? They scored at least one point in every set. They didn't forfeit any matches. None of the players physically attacked their teammates on the court. Success! :aww:

• I'ms shocked, Witold Roman (one of the most important member of Polish Federation) said:
    "Minimum plan for female team at ECH was executed"
    :white: :white: :white:
    drama...

No more words to say :aww: Polish minimalism :cursing:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'ms shocked, Witold Roman (one of the most important member of Polish Federation) said:
    "Minimum plan for female team at ECH was executed"
    :white: :white: :white:
    drama...

I knew it! Only 3 failures in our group could cause havoc in federation. Unfortunately, we won with Bulgaria... I predict at least 5-10 years will be horrible for female NT. We'll be second Croatia. After successful years suddenly most players are not happy to play for NT and strange people's in federation behaviour...

• tomorrow will be match " Złotka" (Polish nt roster from 2003 year) vs current Polish nt, match will start at 18.00 p.m on PolsatSport :)

• tomorrow will be match " Złotka" (Polish nt roster from 2003 year) vs current Polish nt, match will start at 18.00 p.m on PolsatSport :)

I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow :D it'll be definitely exciting battle ^^

• I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow :D it'll be definitely exciting battle ^^

I hope that they will play real match, not only fun, I just want to see good volleyball :)

• it was great idea to organize a match like that. nice to see all of those amazing players from our NT from previous years. Masza Liktoras after 5 years break she did good job today :win: and Śliwa...she's still the best setter ! :super:

• really good match, I`m happy to see all this great players together again :)
    in my opinion "Złotka" played much better than current team and I think that they give those two sets for free , if they wanted, they could beat current NT 3:0 :lol:

• really good match, I`m happy to see all this great players together again :)
    in my opinion "Złotka" played much better than current team and I think that they give those two sets for free , if they wanted, they could beat current NT 3:0 :lol:

agree :) but it was for sure 2:2 just to have good fun :)

• agree :) but it was for sure 2:2 just to have good fun :)

ofcourse, it was only fun, nice that they show good volleyball :obey:

• Any chance that the match will be uploaded somewhere? I couldn't find a stream and didn't have time to watch anyway, but I'd like to watch the old ladies again :D

Any chance that the match will be uploaded somewhere? I couldn't find a stream and didn't have time to watch anyway, but I'd like to watch the old ladies again :D

I hope that someone will upload this match, but I know that tomorrow at 13.00 p.m on PolsatSport will be replay from this match, so you can watch if you will have free time :)

• I watched match and some of players from "Goledns" played really nice ^^ Liktoras is still in nice shape, though she didn't play after Beijing. Leśniewicz made some perfect digs, she keeps shape playing in lower league. And the best scorer of game is... Podolec :D

"Goldens" line-up:
    1st: Śliwa - Świeniewicz - Liktoras - Glinka-Mogentale - Niemczyk - Podolec - Leśniewicz (L) (Before game appeared Skowrońska and Liliana Olszewska), subs: Jagieło -> Niemczyk, Bełcik -> Podolec (with come back of Podolec)
    2nd: Śliwa - Świeniewicz - Liktoras - Glinka-Mogentale - Jagieło - Podolec - Leśniewicz (L), subs: Zenik -> Świeniewicz (with come back), double: Mirek -> Śliwa, Bełcik -> Glinka (with come back)
    3rd: Bełcik - Świeniewicz - Liktoras - Glinka-Mogentale - Jagieło - Podolec - Zenik (L), subs: Rosner -> Świeniewicz, Pycia -> Podolec (with come back)
    4th: Śliwa - Świeniewicz - Glinka-Mogentale - Mirek - Jagieło - Podolec - Zenik (L), subs: Pycia -> Podolec (with come back), Leśniewicz -> Świeniewicz

Polish NT line-up:
    1st: Radecka - Polak - Kąkolewska - Kasprzak - Wójcik - Połeć - Durajczyk (L), subs: Kaliszuk -> Kasprzak, Grejman -> Kąkolewska
    2nd: Radecka - Polak - Kąkolewska - Kaliszuk - Wójcik - Połeć - Durajczyk (L), subs: Grejman -> Wojcik, Efimienko -> Kąkolewska
    3rd: Radecka - Polak - Efimienko - Kaliszuk - Grejman - Połeć - Durajczyk (L), subs: Śliwińska -> Polak, Gajewska -> Radecka
    4th: Radecka - Polak - Efimienko - Kaliszuk - Grejman - Połeć - Durajczyk (L)

Scores:
    "Goldens": Podolec 16, Glinka 13, Jagieło 9, Liktoras 6, Mirek 5, Świeniewicz 4, Śliwa 4, Bełcik 2, Niemczyk 1, Zenik 1
    Poland: Polak 13, Połeć 12, Grejman 11, Kaliszuk 9, Wójcik 7, Efimienko 6, Kasprzak 5, Kąkolewska 4, Radecka 3, Śliwińska 2, Gajewska 1

"Goldens" - Poland:
    Spike: 50-62
    Aces: 1-4
    Blocks: 10-7
    Errors: 25-23