Polish NT 2013

• It's seems Polish NT will play WCH qualification matches with the best players. Polish reliable sport newspaper Przegląd Sportowy wrote that many players are supposed to come back to NT for the tournament in January. The list includes Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Anna Werblińska, Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł, Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Mariola Zenik and even Aleksandra Jagieło may play too. :call:

I'm surprised that Dziękiewicz is among players to be considered to return. I'm curious to know Makowski will talk with her indeed!

• It's seems Polish NT will play WCH qualification matches with the best players. Polish reliable sport newspaper Przegląd Sportowy wrote that many players are supposed to come back to NT for the tournament in January. The list includes Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Anna Werblińska, Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł, Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Mariola Zenik and even Aleksandra Jagieło may play too. :call:

I'm surprised that Dziękiewicz is among players to be considered to return. I'm curious to know Makowski will talk with her indeed!

It would be so great to nice all the best players in team and I hope that they'll want to play also in WCH, if team qualifies :roll: . From this list the only one who's not still on the highest level is only Aleksandra Jagieło, especially in terms of spiking. Dziękiewicz had weak start of season, but with good setter she can show good technical skills, what she proved after Ozge joined Tauron ^^ players like Gajgał or Zenik are still playing on satisfacting level :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes, I like Kasia Gajgał this season. She is the only MB who can be effective in slide attack so we need her. Trying to call our 'old' middle blockers shows that our new generation like Kąkolewska and Tokarska still have to learn a lot... :whistle:

I would like Makowski to consider calling Masza Liktoras after her great performance in the anniversary match in September. :lol: :lol:

• Yes, I like Kasia Gajgał this season. She is the only MB who can be effective in slide attack so we need her. Trying to call our 'old' middle blockers shows that our new generation like Kąkolewska and Tokarska still have to learn a lot... :whistle:

I would like Makowski to consider calling Masza Liktoras after her great performance in the anniversary match in September. :lol: :lol:

I agree, we need more experienced MBs, seeing what did especially Efimienko :down: Tokarska did quite well, however she didn't got many chances. Kąkolewska is stil young and has time to improve, I hpoe that she'll make it with Aleksandersen :win:

About Masza: it was nice to see her in "Goldens" match and she played really nice :thumbsup: , she's still in good condition, not playing volleyball after Beijing. It would be funny if Makowski thinks also about her :lol: but I don't think that she would be interested in comeback.

• Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale agreed to return to NT for WCH qualifications :thumbsup:
    source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…le-powiedziala-tak-kadrze

Till 13th December Piotr Makowski has to call 22 players for this tournament.

• It's great that Glinka decided to help her country. It was rather painful to watch Poland's performance this year, especially at WGP...

I think Makowski should make a roster like this way...more or less.

S - Skorupa and Wolosz
    OPPs - Skowronska and Zaroslinska
    MBs - Gajgal, Tomsia, Tokarska, Kakolewska (Efimienko)
    OHs - Glinka, Werblinska, Grejman, Kasprzak
    Liberos - Zenik and Maj

• so soap opera part 1578.... :whistle: :whistle:

I am happy that Gosia returns but......

Im rather curious whol will play Opp - Gosia or Skowronek ...I hope the 6 will be Skorupa, Skowronska, Glinka, ABW, Gajgal, Kakolewska, Zenik/Sawicka

• so soap opera part 1578.... :whistle: :whistle:

I am happy that Gosia returns but......

Im rather curious whol will play Opp - Gosia or Skowronek ...I hope the 6 will be Skorupa, Skowronska, Glinka, ABW, Gajgal, Kakolewska, Zenik/Sawicka

ABW? Does that mean Werblinski? :D

• ABW? Does that mean Werblinski? :D

ABW = Anna Barańska Werblińska :D

• ABW = Anna Barańska Werblińska :D

Ah, Okej :D I'm not so sure if Ania wants to play for NT this time. She has been rejecting it due to her serious injuries...

• I`m also happy that Glinka will play again in NT :cheesy:
    about this roster, I would like to see Skowronska as OH and Glinka as Opp, instead od Grejam I want see Kurnikowska, and on MB I would like to see Wojcieska ^^

• Lena Dziękiewicz will most probably also be a part of the team on this tournament. And I would like to see Mroczkowska, but our NT coaches never saw her in the team.

• Our coaches always were scared and they afraid to get the risk in roster, thats the reason of ours results....

• Lena Dziękiewicz will most probably also be a part of the team on this tournament. And I would like to see Mroczkowska, but our NT coaches never saw her in the team.

Agree, her experience can be useful ^^

I know that I'm repeating, but for 14 I'd see: (* - one as OH, one as OP)
    S: Skorupa, Wołosz/Bełcik (Bełcik if Skorupa refuses)
    OP: Glinka-Mogentale/Skowrońska-Dolata*, Zaroślińska/Kowalińska (one is overused and doesn't have so good stats, second one is playing not so often :()
    OH: Glinka-Mogentale/Skowrońska-Dolata*, Werblińska, Grejman/Kurnikowska/Kasprzak (2 from 3 - out probably Kurnikowska, but she has potential)
    MB: Gajgał-Anioł, Dziękiewicz (I forgot about her last time), Wojcieska, Tokarska/Kąkolewska (I'd choose Tokarska, no Efimienko please and I suppose that Tomsia is out because of playing as OP now)
    L: Zenik, Sawicka/Maj (I'd choose Sawicka, but she may refuse again)

• According to Przegląd Sportowy Gajgał, Dziękiewicz, Zenik and Kowalińska will play. Weblińska is still not sure. Skorupa and Bednarek-Kasza won't appear in Łódź.

• According to Przegląd Sportowy Gajgał, Dziękiewicz, Zenik and Kowalińskawill play. Weblińska is still not sure. Skorupa and Bednarek-Kasza won't appear in Łódź.

f*** it :wall:

• According to Przegląd Sportowy Gajgał, Dziękiewicz, Zenik and Kowalińska will play. Weblińska is still not sure. Skorupa and Bednarek-Kasza won't appear in Łódź.

Finally some better players will play again :thumbsup: pity that we won't see Skorupa ;( I was sure that Bednarek won't appear because of her problems with knees. I hope that Werblińska won't refuse, we need so stable a receiver like she in starting line-up.
    Now starting line-up may look: Wołosz/Bełcik-Glinka-Dziękiewicz-Skowrońska-Werblińska (who can replace her if she refuses ?( )-Gajgał-Zenik (L) (position of Glinka and Skowrońska may change). Kowalińska is first back-up player, now we're waiting for a full list of players.

• Does Skorupa claimed any excuse for her absence? :white:

• Does Skorupa claimed any excuse for her absence? :white:

somebody wrote that now she has problems with wrists, but who knows :whistle: (she alreday had problems with them, maybe its only a good reason for her :)