2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I'll tell her to hunt you down :drink: :lol:

Meanwhile in Poland (for those that like it officially official):

http://atomtrefl.pl/index.php/aktualnosci/newsy/1382

Congrats, Teun :drink: :drink:

• Femke Stoltenborg is playing in Aachen next year!
    Think some fans are very happy now to have an great setter like her in Aachen ;)

its weird to see such high potential international player as stoltenborg going in such a weak team!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• its weird to see such high potential international player as stoltenborg going in such a weak team!

That was exactly my first thought....but, I can't imagine Femke to sign in Aachen without more transfers at her level...so I expect Aachen to sign more high quality players.

• That was exactly my first thought....but, I can't imagine Femke to sign in Aachen without more transfers at her level...so I expect Aachen to sign more high quality players.

I'm also surprised about the transfer, but on the other hand, Femke can help turning a "weak team" into a not so weak team ;)
    From last season, Bednarova, Weihenmaier and Borowikow are staying, and according to Rojko a Slovak NT player will probably come. Looking at how weak some other teams seem to become, Aachen right now has a top 8 roster I think...

• Rumors about Logan in Rabita!

hope it is just rumor :aww:

And it seems nobody is happy for Manon`s transfer. Foreigners think Igtisadchi wrong decision for her, local fans` thought is Manon is wrong decision for Igtisadchi :rolll:

• Wasn't she in azerail?

Yesterday one journalist wrote on fb group her transfer to Azeryol (Azerrail) was rumor. But our media and volleywood wrote and confirmed it. :whistle:

• Oh no, Manon...really?
    What the hell are you thinking? :wall: a few days ago I wrote here that she should think what kind of things made her step back like that way... it looks like she won't ge her best shape if she keeps on playing in Baku :down: Why not Brazil nor Atom Sopot? If she wants to play in CL, Atom could be enough and I'm quite sure it will be fairly helpful to find her rhythm. Jeez, again...completely wrong decision.

I don't like Igtisadchi's transfer policy. it seems they will transfer everyone on the planet and most of them will be wasted on the bench all the time.

Why are you quite sure that Atom would help her find her rhythm? There is no logical reasoning to your opinion. Manon is responsible for the level of her play and you can't blame it on Azerrail or Japan or Azerbaijan. If she wants to get in rhythm she needs to do it herself. People on the board like to get down on the Azeri teams but this is professional sports. If you're not performing why should a professional team be obligated to keep you on their roster? As long as the contract isn't being breached any adult who enters into the agreement knows what they're getting into.

• Why are you quite sure that Atom would help her find her rhythm? There is no logical reasoning to your opinion. Manon is responsible for the level of her play and you can't blame it on Azerrail or Japan or Azerbaijan. If she wants to get in rhythm she needs to do it herself. People on the board like to get down on the Azeri teams but this is professional sports. If you're not performing why should a professional team be obligated to keep you on their roster? As long as the contract isn't being breached any adult who enters into the agreement knows what they're getting into.

Do you know how the azeri league organization is? and the game schedule? That probably explains why I wrote such a comment like that. It's not like we like to get down Azeri teams. well, honestly I've never been a big fan of the league though.

It's completely different the way you see Manon and I do, because I'm a fan whereas you are not. I want her to play like her best days and playing in Azerbaijan for 2 seasons in a row won't help that at all.

• Why are you quite sure that Atom would help her find her rhythm? There is no logical reasoning to your opinion. Manon is responsible for the level of her play and you can't blame it on Azerrail or Japan or Azerbaijan. If she wants to get in rhythm she needs to do it herself. People on the board like to get down on the Azeri teams but this is professional sports. If you're not performing why should a professional team be obligated to keep you on their roster? As long as the contract isn't being breached any adult who enters into the agreement knows what they're getting into.

indeed ! :flower:

• Happy now? :roll:

You dont want to accept Manon is getting older :win:

• You dont want to accept Manon getting older :win:

She is only 29...do you think it's old? :lol: well, I completely know she doesn't play as good as before, but I don't think it's due to her age...It's more like her injury or personal matters.