2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Globoesporte confirmed Elisangela, from Sesi, as OPP in Brasília! She already signed with them.

Good luck... for them! :lol:

seems that this new team in Brasiliaihas not young players.. Elisangela is nomore a good opp,Erika even if played well last season is no more a star player and Paula is gioing down more and more season after season..

• Kinga Kasprzak is very close to sign with ATOM. Erika Coimbra officially announced she will play in Brasil. Still doesn't know if Anna Podolec will stay or not as they are still testing other players. The same with Noris Cabrera.

Personally I think it would be good rooster. Bełcik as a setter, experienced Shelukhina and Efimienko, promising Pietersen, good receiver Leys, stron OH Kasprzak and Zenik.

honestly i expecteed more by Atom's transfers...

• Rosso? Isn't that Valeria Rosso? I remember she was playing MB a few years ago...

Yes, she's one of the best all-around players we have in Italy. She may play even setter if you need. She used to be good MB, but now she is really strong OH and that position let her give her best, because now she can even receive and dig.

• seems that this new team in Brasiliaihas not young players.. Elisangela is nomore a good opp,Erika even if played well last season is no more a star player and Paula is gioing down more and more season after season..

Yeah, they're investing in experienced players until now... They want a foreign setter and middle blocker, and then the team can get better. I believe in Érika, she played well for Sopot, very good receive and regular attack, she can help. About Paula, I disagree with you... Her last season in Brazil (11/12 for Volei Futuro) she played well, but in Fenerbahce she wasn't 100%, for sure. Anyway, I think she still an useful player, even with her 31 years old.

• Yeah, they're investing in experienced players until now... They want a foreign setter and middle blocker, and then the team can get better. I believe in Érika, she played well for Sopot, very good receive and regular attack, she can help. About Paula, I disagree with you... Her last season in Brazil (11/12 for Volei Futuro) she played well, but in Fenerbahce she wasn't 100%, for sure. Anyway, I think she still an useful player, even with her 31 years old.

i am a fan of Paula but looking at her last summer and her last season in Fener she is not that kind of player that makes the difference.. she has the power and the skills to be on top and i hope she will come back to her best! :rose:

• Here is the photo of them in KAZ jersey: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akam…49788063_1411276720_n.jpg

That other girl definitely never played for Cuba, otherwise they couldn't both play for KAZ now. And I really wonder how they arrived in Kazakhstan NT!!! :white:

Yeah me too.. I was very surprised when I saw that photo.. And she certainly doesn't have to fight to be in KAZ NT she was one of the best MB, she had the highest blocks in WCH 2010.. I want to see her in Azerbaijan maybe :)

• Why ? She is very close to sign with Chemik ?

There is wrote, that journalists of siatka.org got unofficially info, that Glinka will play in Police and "both sites reached and agreements and it's a fact that Glinka will play again on Polish courts". Even title says, that Glinka will play there next season, so :whistle:

• Right, because journalists of strefa know how to write articles :roll: The title is for clicks, but the information inside clearly states 'unofficially'. They probably have good info, but it still isn't the official statement made by the club.

WZP, I really don't care what do you guess and what not :)

• Érika Coimbra to globo.com: 'Destinee Hooker, ex-Sollys/Osasco, is a big friend of mine, but she already signed with Rabita Baku.' ?( ?( ?(

maybe for the season after she has the baby? Or maybe she signed before she knew she was pregnant...If it is for more than a year contract?

• maybe for the season after she has the baby? Or maybe she signed before she knew she was pregnant...If it is for more than a year contract?

She's really talking about Destinee? Maybe Globoesporte can be wrong... It's more probably that Érika is talking about Rachel Rourke, don't you think? ?(