2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• According to this article Pomì Casalmaggiore will choose an OH among these three options:
    - Tina Lipicer (the most likely one)
    - a Polish OH member of NT (could it be Rozycka Kosek???)
    - an Isrealian OH (Shaposnikov? Veliky?)

Does anybody know which Polish NT OH is still without team besides Karolina Rozycka-Kosek?

• I knew it! I looks like they have money in Muszyna and i'm sure they regret giving up CL next season.

Oh :white: I thought they lack money so they totally gave up transferring players...so Kozuch might be the only foreigner or not because she's originally polish too :thumbsup:

• Saskia Hippe wants to play in Italy again, her contract in Prostejov was "mutually resolved" (I didn't even know that she had more than 1 year contract there). So maybe she could really go to Bergamo even though they have Diouf, last season showed that it's important to have a good backup for Diouf because she doesn't always play well...but I'd prefer Hippe to go to a team where she has bigger chances to be starter because she has finally made some progress again.

• Saskia Hippe wants to play in Italy again, her contract in Prostejov was "mutually resolved" (I didn't even know that she had more than 1 year contract there). So maybe she could really go to Bergamo even though they have Diouf, last season showed that it's important to have a good backup for Diouf because she doesn't always play well...but I'd prefer Hippe to go to a team where she has bigger chances to be starter because she has finally made some progress again.

i agree on that too.. I don't want to see Saskia as a back up OPP.. she has played good enough now to be a starter, that's how she'll make progress and maybe play in a top team..she born 1991 she is still young soo she has time

• Kożuch to Muszyna being reported as fact
    source

I`m sooo happy to see Kozuch in Orlen Liga again!!!
    but I hope that she will not has problem with salary, because I don`t know in what money condition Muszyna is... :)
    I will cross my fingers to not see this kind of situation like from Sopot last year :thumbsup:
    I check Marek Magiera twitter and he wrote that Tina Lipicer also can play in Muszyna.

• This article lists Nataša Osmokrović as staying in Moscow for next season.

If she goes to Foppa is to be an OH I think. Is that possible? Foppa is looking for a replacement for Di Iulio. There has been many speculations, but the club does not reveal the name they are looking for. Next August 19 starts the new season. I hope till then we have the name.

Panzetti had said they were looking for a strong attacker..so I dont really know If Hippe fits that profile. but in other hand I saw an interview with a guy that runs the site bergamo rossoblu and he said must be a young foreigner that have already played in Italy before...so could be her.

this silence is making me really ansious!!!!! :lol:

• yes I'm curious too...really much!
    on one side they said they want a palyer similar to Di Iulio but even stronger in attack, on the other side Hippe is rumoured to be in Foppa!! ?( ?(

• But Foppa also doesn't have a 2nd OPP yet right? So maybe they'll still get two more players, or is it sure that only one more will come?

when they signed with Sylla they said that they needed one more spiker and one setter (Smutna). noe I don't know if they mean OPP or OH...

• when they signed with Sylla they said that they needed one more spiker and one setter (Smutna). noe I don't know if they mean OPP or OH...

I really wished the team would get a replacement for Diouf as well, but I dont think that will happen. like Diesse14 said..when they signed Sylla, I guess it was determined If needed Klisura will play as Opp.

And at all news that come out they say its missing only one player..someone to replace Di Iulio..so.

I think it was a bad management..really...but at the same time I have to trust Foppa choices..usually are right ones..but unless they sign someone like Hodge..really I dont think we will have a better team than we had last year..or better chances at the tournament...just cause Brown and Crimes really played better than anyone could expected and they really helped the team. Diouf is better now than she was last year, but I still don't know If she can take a hole season by herself.

Well, lets wait and see.