2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Gizem is an outstanding player !!! Vakifbank is very lucky :teach:

• Hanke in Turkey as her first season abroad? I mean eczacibasi is a good team, but before going to such a big club with pressure, I also hope she goes somewhere she can play easier...just like to Busto or Villa Cortese maybe :roll:

• Vakifbank extends Gizem (libero) and Guldeniz's contracts. Gizem is a really good libero :thumbup:

• Vakifbank announces that they will not extend Glinka's contract.

• Vakifbank announces that they will not extend Glinka's contract.

voleybolmazgazin. that's all I need to know about that news :whistle:

• She would be perfect for Eczacibasi. Still quite young and with good experience. If Neslihan will stay, they woud have two left-handed players on the right side of the court, that would make them much more offensive team, 'cause Hanke is even a really good scorer by spinking, blocking and most of all serving.

im not sure... :win: we thought the same for Özge Kırdar Çemberci when she was transferred to EcV. :lol:

• :D I have said hanke should be in eczacıbası after vakıfbank destroyed them in cl and now its a big possibilty to see her in turkey.What a great news :flower: Another hope is to see brinker in vakıfbank if she doesnt go on with busto arsizio. :roll:

They have Güldeniz (if Gözde leaves) ..Brinker isnt needed! :thumbsup:

• @ heijdeu

You don't want to be rude, ---> 'huge shit ' :whistle: :whistle:

• are there any news about Maja Ognjenovic?? she finished her season in Poland and what will she do??

hope she'll take next season seriously to come back to the top level cause she is one of the most impressive setter!!!!

and about Manon Flier?rumors about her stay in Baku or leaving from Azrbaijan?

• are there any news about Maja Ognjenovic?? she finished her season in Poland and what will she do??

hope she'll take next season seriously to come back to the top level cause she is one of the most impressive setter!!!!

and about Manon Flier?rumors about her stay in Baku or leaving from Azrbaijan?

I wish Maja would finally join an absolute top club for a full season to show her ability, but other things (called Milos) have always been more important for her than Volleyball unfortunately.

I heard that none of the Dutch players wants to stay in Azerbaijan for next season...

• She will leave Baku 99,99% :win:

i know her performances aren't good.. but will she leave because of her will or bacause of the society?

• do you think Gui will gather all German players in VB? :P :D i woudnt think of transfering any other german nt player other than Fürst for VB. ;)

Just brinker cause i think she is proper for the job whcih guidetti tried but failed on saori.Its not a surprise when i know what u think about kozuch-brinker :D