2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• it would be interesting: Hanke-Neslihan-Kim-Gözde-POljak-Büşra -Gülden..

Just take Busra out. Even that 17 years old Baladin(is she from Ecz academy?) can play better than Busra who can't move her feet.
    Gozde-Hanke
    Neslihan-Kim-Gozde
    Poljak-(add another good blocker here)
    will be unbeatable team next year.
    (hmm, no, Gozde won't be theirs, neither "GS's Gozde":)

• Well, Tiemi can handle it. She already have experience with 25 years old, played for big teams in Brazil and were important in some tournaments for the NT! It's a risk that EcZ should do. IMO she's more prepared then Hanke. I understand the situation about Eda, but they should try... She's the best MB in Turkey. Toksoy, Cansu and Avci are in the same level.

I think it is better for Ana Tiemi at Bursa which will be a better team than Fener who is done/finished already. If chaos at GS doesn't end, Bursa can be even better than GS. So, I foresee Bursa will be 3rd best team in Turkey next year and it is better to be at 3rd best team than to be at top 2, Vakif and Ecz as you'll get more credits of success at Bursa unlike Vakif and Ecz where credits will go to the "names". Bursa is a big city and I believe they will transfer some top players also as they will be competing in Europe too next year.

• Well, Tiemi can handle it. She already have experience with 25 years old, played for big teams in Brazil and were important in some tournaments for the NT! It's a risk that EcZ should do. IMO she's more prepared then Hanke. I understand the situation about Eda, but they should try... She's the best MB in Turkey. Toksoy, Cansu and Avci are in the same level.

Toksoy is clearly a better blocker than Avcı and Cansu and that makes a good difference to a team in turkey,considering turkey's not having world-class middle blockers like Fürst,Fabiana ,Poljak,Rasiç ,etc..

• isn't it strange that you believe in rumors, but, not my words? :whistle:

Who said I believed, have you ever heard of 'if clause' :roll:

• what is happening with aleksandra petrovic in ezc is she leaving or what? her talent is being wasted for nothing cause she was one of best blockers and one of the best servers in 2010-2011 champions league

• Who said I believed, have you ever heard of 'if clause' :roll:

Heard it, read it. But, never seen "any IF" with a fact probability; fifty-fifty.
    especially, when it is a rumor spreaded everywhere, and about money.
    It is human nature, or better to say "poor's nature"?, to exaggerate money of riches.
    You probably often hear this in daily life "hey, this guy is making zillions of money", don't you? while truth is he is making only "yillions of money":)
    Anyway, rumors about money are not a factor in my belief.

Since neither of us knows the fact, how much Saori got, the only thing we can do is to close our eyes to everythings and make a belief like coin-toss OR to use some logic.

Logic 1: Japans usually get better payment. So, result of IF is 51%, she got a relatively big payment comparing this part of the world which is not Japan.
    Logic 2: Vakif is a state club with some strict rules especially about money, with some determined budget to be spent, unlike private clubs which can spend any amount freely. So, result of IF is 49%, rumors are false, she got a payment in Vakif's restricted limits.
    Logic 3: (my guess only): she got some extra payment, but, this extra was paid by her japan sponsor and this has nothing to do with Vakif and can't be considered in transfer cost.

IF Saori was transferred to Eczaci, then, I could be on 51% side of your IF (high paid) as Ecz is a private company who can spend any amount freely.
    Clear?

• Turks should discuss each other in turkish forum not here. Discuss Turk-nonTurk ok but if each other- why here and why using english if You can speak turkish :rolll:

• Turks should discuss each other in turkish forum not here. Discuss Turk-nonTurk ok but if each other- why here and why using english if You can speak turkish :rolll:

Are you old provacator of this forum or what? (I'll talk in Turkish here and will be banned? lol)
    I could talk in Polish too, but, I couldn't go further in learning more than "kocham cie":) , however, one of my most favorite two words in all languages.

I could speak in Turkish, but, I am affraid you may not understand what I am talking. While you don't understand my words in English, how can I expect you understand my words in Turkish? Lets :drink:

We are talking about Saori, a non-Turk. I didn't notice Serdar was a Turk or, better to say, I didn't give attention if he is a Turk or not.

• Are you old provacator of this forum or what? (I'll talk in Turkish here and will be banned? lol)
    I could talk in Polish too, but, I couldn't go further in learning more than "kocham cie":) , however, one of my most favorite two words in all languages.

I could speak in Turkish, but, I am affraid you may not understand what I am talking. While you don't understand my words in English, how can I expect you understand my words in Turkish? Lets :drink:

We are talking about Saori, a non-Turk. I didn't notice Serdar was a Turk or, better to say, I didn't give attention if he is a Turk or not.

Hahaha, come on, Serdar is not rarest Turkish name ever :lol: Anyway, this transfer thread is Bartek's baby, so he gets too sensitive sometimes about it :tzz:

Why does not anyone talk about Nikoliç? She is still under contract with Vakıfbank. If she managed to come back in a good form after her pregnancy as Glinka did, I would say it is fine to let Gözde go and play with Nikoliç&Costa duo. Polen&Brakoçeviç and Fürst&Ergül duo can rotate depending on the opponent :thumbup:

• Hahaha, come on, Serdar is not rarest Turkish name ever :lol: Anyway, this transfer thread is Bartek's baby, so he gets too sensitive sometimes about it :tzz:

Why does not anyone talk about Nikoliç? She is still under contract with Vakıfbank. If she managed to come back in a good form after her pregnancy as Glinka did, I would say it is fine to let Gözde go and play with Nikoliç&Costa duo. Polen&Brakoçeviç and Fürst&Ergül duo can rotate depending on the opponent :thumbup:

And why is everybody here talking like Bahar won't play in the strating 6, or shouldn't... She is very important for vakif and if she wasn't Guidetti would have changed her with Ergul or Melis...

• Senna is good? For god's sakes, It was such a waste of having her for 2 seasons for Eczasi. Personally I don't like her at all.

• I noticed Turks don't understand for what is that topic - Transfer News - or don't understand english words :lol: You never be Coaches even Agents so who wants read Your opinion in topic where shouldn't be such things so You may speak in turkish- without difference.

• By the way Serdar- did You know that You name in polish means "Cheese-Gift" ? Interesting, right? :lol:

• By the way Serdar- did You know that Your name in polish means "Cheese-Gift" ? Interesting, right? :lol:

• Hodge in GS? Are they crazy? They need someone that can receive well! She can play also as opposite, but they need a strong Turkish OH (Kirdar :lol: )

Is it true that Abbondanza will be the coach of Fenerbahçe?

Last year there were rumors about Piccinini in İstanbul. Do you think she can replace Paula/Mari in FB?

There are rumors about Pavan back to Villa Cortese. If I were a 3 meter line, I would be scared :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• And why is everybody here talking like Bahar won't play in the strating 6, or shouldn't... She is very important for vakif and if she wasn't Guidetti would have changed her with Ergul or Melis...

You got me wrong. Bahar will play in starting six for sure, I was talkin about other MB. In the case of bothe Nicolic and Costa play, third foreigner might be Brakoçeviç sometimes and Ergül can play instead of Fürst. And if Fürst play, Polen can play instead of Brako. :whistle:

• Bartek is right. If you want to speak about your coaching opinions do that in your local forum. This topic is about transfer news.

• Bartek is right. If you want to speak about your coaching opinions do that in your local forum. This topic is about transfer news.

That's right.Some of you brake balls.

• Hahaha, come on, Serdar is not rarest Turkish name ever :lol: Anyway, this transfer thread is Bartek's baby, so he gets too sensitive sometimes about it :tzz:

This is not a transfer rumor, but, real. She is transferred to Mom league. So, I don't expect her to play at another place one more season. Maybe, at Vakif youth team to gain some more experience with kids or in the veteran league with players Glinka, Luba, Neslihan, Natali, Gioli, Leoli, whoever else.