2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• She wanted to return to Germany after playing more than 5 years abroad...she already talked with Dresden before the season but they couldn't agree about the salary back then.

Glad to hear! ^^ First for Dresden, then..maybe she can consider playing the Wch. :)

Agree, first Cannes, now Dresden, maybe WCH next :D but if not, then Kauffeldt can be starter ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Her season in Chinese Fujian has just ended so Halkbank took the chance, good move :thumbup:

• Her season in Chinese Fujian has just ended so Halkbank took the chance, good move :thumbup:

In which position did her team in China finish the season?

• In which position did her team in China finish the season?

She was OPP in China ^^

• I think he asked which position was her TEAM, which I don't know to answer :rolll:

What a misunderstanding :aww: :rolll: I'm so tired after my today exams :whistle:
    Fujian finished 9th in league, so they don't have chances for Play-Offs that's the cause of season's end for Daimi in China :D

• What a misunderstanding :aww: :rolll: I'm so tired after my today exams :whistle:
    Fujian finished 9th in league, so they don't have chances for Play-Offs that's the cause of season's end for Daimi in China :D

hahaha sorry, I didn't know the best way to ask that in english. But thanks for the answer!! This is what I was asking about (the 9th place in the league).

• hahaha sorry, I didn't know the best way to ask that in english. But thanks for the answer!! This is what I was asking about (the 9th place in the league).

No problem, man :D when I read your question second time I got what u mean ^^ just I came tired after exams yesterday :whistle:

• Ornavasso is testing a Croatian OH named Marija Prsa. Anybody knows her?
    From what I found on google she is 1.80 tall, born in1989 and played in the US so maybe ravens or some american here can tell something about her?

• Olena Sych (Ukraine - OPP) in Maltepe Yalispor (Turkey - A2)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

From what I found on google she is 1.80 tall, born in1989 and played in the US so maybe ravens or some american here can tell something about her?

She was in FIU (Florida International University), not the best or most traditional volleyball program from NCAA.

I don't know a lot about her. Last time she played in NCAA it was in the 2011. HERE you can check her stats. Not really impressive.

she played in Iraklis Kifisias(GRE) in the first half season, then was released.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

Edited once, last by valentine ().