2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• rumors about Aneta Havlickova??? i totally hope she'll play for a big team !!!!

• Yeah she is good enough :) I hope she goes somewhere can play in CL...Poland or Russia would be good too.

There's rumors about her in Piacenza only if RebecchiNordmeccanica join CL... But i don't know if that's true :whistle:

• I think Piccinini will play somewhere abroad

Gazzetta di Modena writes that Liu Jo is building a new team for next season A1 and their priority is Piccinini...they also want Ognjenović and Horvath back :aww: Anyway I think it's just a rumour ;)

• There's rumors about her in Piacenza only if RebecchiNordmeccanica join CL... But i don't know if that's true :whistle:

That probably means either Turlea will leave or retire...Well, Aneta is a capable player of playing anywhere, so it could be a good transfer.

• According to the journalist @danbortoletto Murilo will not stay in Sesi. That means Jaque won't stay in Sollys Osasco? 8|

• Sollys can't afford to lose Jaqueline. She's very important player for their team.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yeah she is good enough :) I hope she goes somewhere can play in CL...Poland or Russia would be good too.

I see place for her in Atom instead of Rourke which propably leave the team and Poland... ;(

• Oh yeah, Belcik would be sooo happy! She would have another player she could set 70 balls to :lol:

• I see place for her in Atom instead of Rourke which propably leave the team and Poland... ;(

she deserves to be in a top team.
    Atom would be good for her!!! hop she won't stay in Lokomotiv anyway.. every other team is better than Loko!!

• hmmm... :call:
    what country do you think will be that?

In a country in which they can pay her

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• As Tayfun said before Harmotto and Hanke in Eczacibasi, it's officially but Eczaci's manager Nalan Ural has denied speculation that Eczacibasi have agreed to sign Havelkova.

Azeri media = Bruno Voloch = voleybolmagazin #Don't believe them. It's a golden rule for volleyball :thumbup:

show me one wrong news by Azeri media and I will show you hundreds by volwybolmagazin.
    :whistling:
    Azerbaijan volleyball media generally publishes news which are official, for other news they refer to other sites ^^