2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• A terminator who can give them stability in reception and defense, also who can run a fast play. Startseva is using fast play when giving the ball to Larson (and Gamova once in a while.) Sounds crazy but Startseva is very much capable of doing it. Kazan took a gamble on Larson when she was fresh out of college though she already played a short season in Puerto Rico may be they should do the same thing again, get a cheap player who recently graduated from NCAA.

I like the idea of taking a gamble on someone like Larson. Kazan must be spending a pretty good amount on Gamova and Larson and others. I dont know what their budget is but it might make sense to go with someone who is not a world star, especially if that person is a 3rd option offensively.

I would suggest they look at someone like Sonja Newcombe. She is well established and is a very similar player to larson, but might be a little better offensively. A player like this would seem to be a good fit in that team.

• there are rumors that number of teams from Turkey want to transfer players from Rabita(especially Montano and Akinradewo) for next season after F4 :whistling:

• It's quite normal to see good players in their own team so why did you suprised that much? Especially my prediction is Fenerbahce and Galatasaray for those two players and Eczacibasi might interest Montano as OH.It's pretty obvious that Azeri teams will also try their best to transfer Kim Yeon,Brakocevic,Fürst,Gozde,Calderon too

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• any rumors about Costagrande and Skowronska?

• Skowrońska has said that if Evergrande wins Asia Champions' League She will stay for one more season to play in CWCH. If loses She will leave. I think the same with Costagrande who also wants to play in the Club World Championships.

• not good informations, but thanks for answer ^^

• Kasia and Costa left Evergrande. Jenny Lang Ping was in Turkey and looked for new players. Kasia said, something like that because she was thinking, that CWCH is in May. :)

• Kasia left? I wonder where She will go for next season. She has played in 4 countries so far. Poland, Italy, Turkey and China. She probably wants more exotic experiences...so maybe Azerbaijan or Japan can be the candidates, or She can also come back to Turkey, Who knows :roll:

• Kasia left? I wonder where She will go for next season. She has played in 4 countries so far. Poland, Italy, Turkey and China. She probably wants more exotic experiences...so maybe Azerbaijan or Japan can be the candidates, or She can also come back to Turkey, Who knows :roll:

I think it will be Brasil :)

• It's quite normal to see good players in their own team so why did you suprised that much? Especially my prediction is Fenerbahce and Galatasaray for those two players and Eczacibasi might interest Montano as OH.It's pretty obvious that Azeri teams will also try their best to transfer Kim Yeon,Brakocevic,Fürst,Gozde,Calderon too

Some turkish users thought that Azerbaijan teams want to transfer players whom they saw in F4 or ChL, but it seems Turkish teams will transfer players after F4 :D Also, many people wrote here and fb when Rabita transferred Montano, that she can be successful only in Korean league, she can't be Calderon, Neslihan etc ^^

If Montano leaves, I think there are many players who can replace her. I hope Akinradewo and Castillo won't leave. Most important is complete OH transfer.

• I think it will be Brasil :)

Agree, more propably than Japan is Brasil.
    In my opinion she can choose Brasil or Azerbaijan, but it`s only my prediction :D
    About Costagrande, I think that Rabita need stronger OH, so she could be perfect :P

• I definitely would love to see Kasia here in Brazil :heart:

• Kasia is in China. She will leave Evergrande after Asia Champions' League. ;)

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA is close to agree with Carolina Costagrande for next season

http://www.voleybolextra.com/3…cibasi-vitraya-cok-yakin/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

If it's true, it'll be good turn by Ecz, they need strong hitter with quite good reception.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

what about Neslihan? she has got contract for next season?

• who will costagrande replace sokolova? but yeah she's a better option than for example usic :roll: