2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Montano gave an interview in a greek site.She will play for 2-3 seasons more.In my opinion wants to come and play in Instabul so can be near to Thessaloniki and see her family...

It really doesnot get that much closer by plane whether from Istanbul or from Baku to Thessaloniki since she is not gonna go there by car for sure :roll:

• i dont know why but the players who go to Russia witness to top level of theirs drop : Kozuch,Havelkova,Costagrande etc... :whistle:

• :whistle: :whistle:

I was thinking about it too. :thumbup: Can you imagine Gamova, Larson and Garay together? They could solve one of their weak points last 2 seasons that was second OH. Other is MB. But I don't know. Could a brazilian be Gamova teammate? It will be fun. I promise watch almost all Kazan matches next season. :rolll:

• i dont know why but the players who go to Russia witness to top level of theirs drop : Kozuch,Havelkova,Costagrande etc... :whistle:

Russian system of training and playing seems to be very different. Their mentality too. I think Larson could help her a lot. Anyway, she won't play worst than their current second OH. So, they should try. :win:

• was thinking about it too. Can you imagine Gamova, Larson and Garay together? They could solve one of their weak points last 2 seasons that was second OH. Other is MB. But I don't know. Could a brazilian be Gamova teammate? It will be fun. I promise watch almost all Kazan matches next season.

with Gamova + Garay + larson
    they can continue with their poor MB :lol: :rolll:
    I believe Gamova is changing her mind... :thumbup:

• My opinion about this rumors:

- Jucy probably will renew with Unilever. She lives there 3 years already and her husband works there and stuff. I don't believe that Natalia is leaving too... She's in Bernardo's plans for the next season. Amanda can go to another team I think... She was in Rio because she was finishing her graduation, now I don't know.

- About Brait transfer, I doubt that she's gonna leave Osasco, but lets see. Sheilla can go to Sesi, it's a big team in the same city/SP (then she doesn't need to change her house)

• Sheilla is married with the assistent coach of the basketball team of Pinheiros Esporte Clube. She will stay for sure into the San Paolo state. Osasco is a city close to San Paolo, SESI is a team from San Paolo. It may be. Let's see...

• any rumors who will play next year with Volero Zurich?

• My opinion about this rumors:

- Jucy probably will renew with Unilever. She lives there 3 years already and her husband works there and stuff. I don't believe that Natalia is leaving too... She's in Bernardo's plans for the next season. Amanda can go to another team I think... She was in Rio because she was finishing her graduation, now I don't know.

- About Brait transfer, I doubt that she's gonna leave Osasco, but lets see. Sheilla can go to Sesi, it's a big team in the same city/SP (then she doesn't need to change her house)

All the brazilian superstars and the rising stars in different will produce an amazing Superliga, plus the foreign players. Expecting so much from Season 2013-2014. :woohoo:

• if unilever had lost to Osasco , would you think the same way about Fofao?

I still enjoy watching her play so even if the team lost, I still want her to play next season and renew her contract with Uni. :)

• I hope it's no true. Firstly, Fener needs a strong OH player next to Kim. Kimura would be perfect. Fe Garay would be nice. Werblinska would be good. :)

I bet, Kristin Richards will be here again and she'll play for Fener next season :P

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• so it means Okuniewska is no longer there in Fenerbahce, since Yang is a MB...anyways Thanks, Canter.