2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Not enough power in attack, and Werblinska has nothing to do with Larson...Larson is waaaay better than her!

Anyway, I read someone wrote Usic and Rabadzhieva are overrated :lol: I hope they were kidding in writing this :lol:
    Usic and Rabadzhieva are some of the best European Ohs... please use your brains before writing.

What? :lol: OMG, I'd rather say the same. Usic and Rabadzhieva are the best European OHs?..... this must be the most ridiculous joke I've ever heard since I've been into volleyball...If Usic were one of the best, why does ECZ look for another OH? She is nothing speical.
    Also, I can't agree with "Not enough power in attack". Werblinska is a power hitter, so is Neslihan. I really love both Larson and Werblinska, but I don't think there's a big level difference between them, maybe the height.

"Use your brains before you write" sounds quite rude and agressive but I get it, I'll take it cool :roll:

• Solokova, Poljak and Darnel stay in Eczacıbaşı. I believe they signed a two-year deal this past season, correct?

• What? :lol: OMG, I'd rather say the same. Usic and Rabadzhieva are the best European OHs?..... this must be the most ridiculous joke I've ever heard since I've been into volleyball...If Usic were one of the best, why does ECZ look for another OH? She is nothing speical.
    Also, I can't agree with "Not enough power in attack". Werblinska is a power hitter, so is Neslihan. I really love both Larson and Werblinska, but I don't think there's a big level difference between them, maybe the height.

Usic is one of the best and most complete European Ohs, trust me.
    As well as Werblinska, whom I really like...but please, don't say she is a power hitter :lol: Senna is much more powerful than her.
    But most of all, please don't say that there's not a big difference between Werblinka and Larson!! :lol: THIS sounds VERY ridiculous.

• Usic is one of the best and most complete European Ohs, trust me.
    As well as Werblinska, whom I really like...but please, don't say she is a power hitter :lol: Senna is much more powerful than her.
    But most of all, please don't say that there's not a big difference between Werblinka and Larson!! :lol: THIS sounds VERY ridiculous.

I think you haven't seen Werblinska playing for her NT, right? it seems like you're only into club volleyball, otherwise you can't say Senna Usic is more powerful than Werblinska...Oh god, I should stop maybe.
    Do you even know ECZ last year tried to convince Werblinska before Usic? I think you don't.

From what I've seen, I don't see HUGE level difference between Jordan Larson and Anna Werblinska. It's not just personal preference, maybe is a difference of how we watch volleyball and rate players :roll: both of them are one of the Bests in the world, but not Usic. It's not because I usually dislike her...she never plays a consistent volleyball whereas Larson and Werblinska do.

• I think you haven't seen Werblinska playing for her NT, right? it seems like you're only into club volleyball, otherwise you can't say Senna Usic is more powerful than Werblinska...Oh god, I should stop maybe.
    Do you even know ECZ last year tried to convince Werblinska before Usic? I think you don't.

From what I've seen, I don't see HUGE level difference between Jordan Larson and Anna Werblinska. It's not just personal preference, maybe is a difference of how we watch volleyball and rate players :roll: both of them are one of the Bests in the world, but not Usic. It's not because I usually dislike her...she never plays a consistent volleyball whereas Larson and Werblinska do.

I saw Werblinska many times and I think she is a very good all around OH but not such a power hitter as you said. And she never played in a real competitive League, while Usic did(and won the Italian League 3 years ago). So I'm sorry, I like Werblinska, but I prefer Usic.

And sorry for contradicting you again... LARSON is a Diamond, one of the Bests in the World. Werblinska is a Sapphire, a very good player.
    They belong to two separate categories...

• I saw Werblinska many times and I think she is a very good all around OH but not such a power hitter as you said. And she never played in a real competitive League, while Usic did(and won the Italian League 2 years ago). So I'm sorry, I like Werblinska, but I prefer Usic.

And sorry for contradicting you again... LARSON is a Diamond, one of the Bests in the World. Werblinska is a Sapphire, a very good player.
    They belong to two separate categories...

I understand ;) I'm not one of those who always say "my favourite players are the best no matter if they play shitty" everyone has different thoughts and I respect that fully.

I used to be a crazy fan of Pesaro and Usic was there too. I basically love all the players of my favourite teams but couldn't say I liked her as much as I did like the others...even Manzano, Saccomani and Agostinetto. She played good sometimes, but unstable most times and I almost had a couple of heart attacks from her errors. well, but yeah I gotta admit she played good sometimes...mostly after Hooker left the team. You mentioned she played in bigclubs whereas Werblinska has stayed in Poland all the time...but you should have also mentioned Usic had great teammmates as well ;)

This year she played really bad in ECZ although it was her 2nd season in Turkey. She and Ozge don't have chemistry...as I said before Usic fits better in Italy or Poland. I'm sorry to say that Italian league's level has been dropped a lot so Usic can be a super star right there again.

I think we should go to sleep anyway.......It's gonna infinite and I already could see some sun outside. Jeez...

• Solokova, Poljak and Darnel stay in Eczacıbaşı. I believe they signed a two-year deal this past season, correct?

Actually whole team apart from Petrovic has valid contracts for next season but i don't think same 12 players will continue from this season.Probably they will send some players and they will rent some youngsters.Neslihan,Poljak,Esra,Gulden and Busra's places are certain and probably Sokolova will stay coz they wanna use her experience next season in CL.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Looks like Pri Daroit is, but Suelen no (or 'not yet').

• I think Suelen can replace Arlene in Praia Clube
    and Tassia from Minas to Campinas...

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited 2 times, last by José ().

• Usic is one of the best and most complete European Ohs, trust me.

i have watched Senna live lots of times..i dont think she is that powerfull...imo,Werlinska is stronger than her.