2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I know that Sollys is the richest club in Brasil, but not in the world. Now everything depends on Hooker's decision.

But I'm sure Sollys will sign foreign world class player, Hooker or somebody else. :thumbsup:

Or maybe Erika? She can counts 0 points. For sure it would be an excellent player, they wanna win everything this year and the Superliga 2013-2014. World Championship is a real challenge for them since Vakifbank renewed with almost every player.

• I'm reading it now...
    But she need of a Italian High School for her son, right?

I think that It could be really possible. Or you think that there is a possibility of hiring Eda? Kim is impossible, Seda could be awful for Campinas. Seems that Skowronska will not come with Zè and Darnel isn't going to go out from Turkey.

I'm thinking of every player of the top 4 teams of Turkish League, well, discarding Vakibank players.

• Someone said Ze is looking for an Opp here. I would like to see Polen in Campinas, but I don't think she would leave Turkey, like almost every Turkish player :lol:

• That would be a great chance for kim playing in brazil,its almost sure that they wont compete in cl so there is no reason to stay there

Yes, but is more logical Kim going to ECSZ or Rabita than Amil.

• Sokolova's contract is valid for next season too so first Eczacibasi will give the decision.I think they can let her go in the case if they deal with another good OH.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What's happening with Unilever? There aren't many options of good players. They must renew with Sarah, Tom, Gabi, Juciely and Fofao. And hire Tandara and maybe Carol Gattaz.

• I'm not much into clubs tournaments, but I'm always acquainting myself with the latest news, so If the brazilian franchise (Sollys Osasco) is in need for a strong OPP, then they should hire Montano. She is colombian, neighbour of brazilians - makes sense.

• I'm not much into clubs tournaments, but I'm always acquainting myself with the latest news, so If the brazilian franchise (Sollys Osasco) is in need for a strong OPP, then they should hire Montano. She is colombian, neighbour of brazilians - makes sense.

But she has a Greek husband, so she's unlikely to leave Europe...

• I confess Ill be a bit disapoited with Natália If she really decides to leave Unilever. I usually dont mind this transfere And I understand is part of their job, even If is for the rival Team or whatever.

But this particular case..I just think it would be a bit ungratefull from her. She had the tumor surgery...Unilever decides to bet on her anyway...then in pre-season they discovered the surgery made by NT staff (aka Amil staff) were terible And Unilever had to make a second surgery, so she could not play for the hole season. She received her salary for a hole season without even being able to be in bench. The club decides to keep betting on her. She finally made her first game this season. The staff worked hard for her...even If she was still out of shape, she stayed as a starting player. Something that paid of as she finally played her best game in final. But after so much investiments Unilever made on her....now that she is starting to play her game again she leaves??? I mean...I think that is not cool...not for the supporters or the club itself...but everyone that worked hard with her..

It is not that she has a bad salary...or that the club doesnt want her...she is simply going to receive more in other club. Again I dont mind that, but I think a few gratefull would be nice.

• I confess Ill be a bit disapoited with Natália If she really decides to leave Unilever. I usually dont mind this transfere And I understand is part of their job, even If is for the rival Team or whatever.

But this particular case..I just think it would be a bit ungratefull from her. She had the tumor surgery...Unilever decides to bet on her anyway...then in pre-season they discovered the surgery made by NT staff (aka Amil staff) were terible And Unilever had to make a second surgery, so she could not play for the hole season. She received her salary for a hole season without even being able to be in bench. The club decides to keep betting on her. She finally make her first game. The staff work hard for her...even If she is still out of shape, she stays as a starting player. Something that paid of as she finally played her best game in final. But after so much investiments Unilever made on her....now that she is starting to play her game again she leaves??? I mean...I think that is not cool...not for the supporters or the club itself...but everyone that worked hard with her..

It is not that she has a bad salary...or that the club dont want her...she is simply going to receive more in other club. Again I dont mind that, but I think a few gratefull would be nice.

I agree...

• NT team coaches should not be club coaches.They can persuade easily national players to play at their club.I think that's why Natalia wants to play in Amil probably Ze beguile her mind.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Since this is the most active thread about women's volleyball on this board I have decided to ask you volleyholics here. How come there is little sharing about clubs and players, wouldn't you like more pictures and interviews?

• Xu Yunli (MB), Zhang Xian (L), Wang Ting (MB) and Chu Jinling (OH/OP) joined Evergrande Guangdong for Asian and World Club Championship.
    Chu Jinling may join the team in Season 13-14.

The roster of Evergrande in ACH (not final):

S - Zhao Yun (Jiangsu) Chen Yaqing (Fujian)
    OP - Kasia Skowronska (Poland)
    OH - Kim Glass (or OP, USA) Carolina Costagrande (ITA/ARG) Chu Jinling (or OP, Liaoning) Zhou Yuan (Hebei)
    MB - Suo Ma (Army) Xu Yunli (Fujian) Wang Ting (Henan)
    L - Jin Hong (Liaoning) Yu Ying (Guangdong) Zhang Xian (Yunnan/Liaoning) Zhang Lei (B) (Henan/Tianjin)

14-2=12

Maybe Jin Hong and Zhang Lei (B) will cut down.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Since this is the most active thread about women's volleyball on this board I have decided to ask you volleyholics here. How come there is little sharing about clubs and players, wouldn't you like more pictures and interviews?

uhm..I dont know If it is just my impression..but I dont think there are few things about clubs and players...at least not in Brazil..you can see many interviews, videos and photos of volleyball players...I guess it is the same in other countries like Poland, Italy and Turkey...

I guess just it is hard to share everything here ? :)

Of course...we always hope for more...It is not even near soccer here for example...but I guess it is a good amount..hehehe