2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• No, people are not ignoring me because I am a Vakif fan? Good to hear this.
    Hmm, but, what else, what other reasons their ignoring my posts can be?

I can think of 2 more other reasons:

1. I supported Muzsyna during CEV cup final and Fener fans hated me.

2. As Mathius said, I am not agreeing with 100 people here about their claims that say "Saori failed"
    But, I already answered this in previous page, see below again:

Look. I am trying to pull the topic back to the original, i.e. TRANSFERS, but, it seems you keep pulling my legs, unfair to me.

• Oh, no. How can you ignore this best Vakif fan in me, a truely truth teller Vakif fan? we both are Vakif-das.

I understand all other people can hate and ignore me cause it is not so easy to hear 47 wins and more, I am saying it is just beginning, it'll be 94 wins.
    I too would hate and would not love to read such posts from a Vakif fan if I were not a Vakif fan. But, you, Vyz, you are ignoring:( while you must enjoy..

Ok, having said these, hard to keep these words in me, now, we can back to topic, transfers.. But, it is too slow. Why?

I ignore you because you're Arrogant and Talk nonsense and I don't want to waste my time to read your Meaningless post.
    You think this is the truth, You think that is the truth, Everthing You think is the truth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    This is my last post to you.
    Time to ignore you again :wavy: :wavy:

• I ignore you because you're Arrogant and Talk nonsense and I don't want to waste my time to read your Meaningless post.
    You think this is the truth, You think that is the truth, Everthing You think is the truth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    This is my last post to you.
    Time to ignore you again :wavy: :wavy:

What world do I live in.. Since when telling a truth has been called arrogancy? No, my Vakif girls haven't had 47 wins? 47 wins is not a truth?
    Really, people, it is hard to understand you all.
    Look, I am not saying such things only here, I am also saying such things in soccer and basket forums too, you can also consider this I am promoting the volley.. They too hate me there too because they are really jealous of my Vakif girls who won all unbeaten. Anyway, bring another reason, but real reason for you ignoring my posts or lets back to topic.

• :lol:

I think Erol You should begin to heal for legs because looking for Your age - 42 - for head is too late.

• i dont agree with most of what ErolGaip writes...but imo, unless he insults anyone here,he or anyone should have the right to share his opinons in here no matter how absurd or annoying they are or not.. i just dont like the lenght of his posts! i'd be happier if they were much shorter!

• Dont full yourself...people wont ignore you cause you are Vakif fan, there is not the reason..I dont know if you notice, but most people here actually admire Vakif...including myself...think twice about that. It has nothing to do with the team.

There's no problem to be a Vakifbank fan! I love Vakifbank too, but they're not the only good team in the world. We will ignore you just because you're an asshole, got it? :wavy:

• There's no problem to be a Vakifbank fan! I love Vakifbank too, but they're not the only good team in the world. We will ignore you just because you're an asshole, got it? :wavy:

I really don't like that anyone use insulting word in this forum, however this time :lol:

• I better stay away from this room for a while as I see someones' mouths are sh*tting.
    Better to leave suchs alone here in this room, so that they can clean the room by eating what their mouths are sh*tting.
    G'night.

• "Após o vice-campeonato da Superliga neste mês, Jaqueline ainda não renovou com o Osasco".
    Here they say that she didn't renew her contract yet.

• "Após o vice-campeonato da Superliga neste mês, Jaqueline ainda não renovou com o Osasco".
    Here they say that she didn't renew her contract yet.

They changed. :lol: First, they wrote 'Jaqueline renewed with Osasco'. Some user asked them if that's true (in the bottom of the page) because wasn't official yet and they corrected it.

• Erol but really something is wrong with You. You are 42 but You behaviour as Child writing that People are jealous because of Vakifbank's result. Such behaviours show 14 years old.

Show Me example where Someone wrote that is jealous because of that, made You feel that is jealous- quote that.

• According to volleynews.gr Rabita Baku offered to madellayne Montano almost 1 million euro(i think for two seasons),but she is closed to Galatasaray.Nothing finished yet(?)..

• Rabita doesn't have a choice if they loose Montano they know they won't have single chance against Vb or other strong teams next year. so i guess they won't let her go that easy, plus there aren't many quality Opps left on the market anyway

• I think I Rabita We will see Ka$ia.

hahaha I don`t know why, but I have the same feeling in previous season and I think that if Montano will leave Rabita Kasia can replace her, ofcourse Montano is in great shape and I now that Kasia is not as good as Montano, but if Rabita could contract a good OH they can be really strong.

• hahaha I don`t know why, but I have the same feeling in previous season and I think that if Montano will leave Rabita Kasia can replace her, ofcourse Montano is in great shape and I now that Kasia is not as good as Montano, but if Rabita could contract a good OH they can be really strong.

Montano can play as OH.The problem of Rabita is that they must find a new coach.The coach must find players to build the team.Every season they change coach.Brdjovic,then Gajc,then Abbondanza :whistle: