2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• It's been a big question where Kasia and Manon will go... There was a rumor that Manon going to Busto, but actually it's not possible right now and staying in Azerbajdzan sounds more nonsense. Maybe some weak teams in Turkey? Modena? I don't really have a clue. Since her form has dropped quite much, no team would spend a huge amount of money for transfering her.

Kasia can go to Azeri league...Azerrail perhaps.

in Atom is a place for Opp, I think that is possible to see there Manon, because one season ago I saw interview and she said that she could play in Poland, but she didn`t has propositions.

• in Atom is a place for Opp, I think that is possible to see there Manon, because one season ago I saw interview and she said that she could play in Poland, but she didn`t has propositions.

Yeah, I remember the interview...maybe it was during ECH in 2009. She said the crowds there in Poland reminded her some passionate football fans and loves being in such a volleyball loved country. But honestly I don't like Atom's current roster... Particularly Belcik and Kaczorowska are way weak.

• Andre Gonzales- 41, former Women's USA NT assistant- is new Coach of Czech Republic 6th Team KP Brno. Seems Club has ambitious targets for future.

• Some news about Dabrowa Gornicza:

http://www.slask.sport.pl/spor…al_kluczowa_decyzje_.html

MBs: Liniarska, Rachael Adams and Lena Dziekiewicz
    S: Katić and one new player. Sliwa is leaving and will play in new club
    Opp: Zaroslinska and one new player. Kaczor is leaving also (they say that she could go to Wroclaw)
    OHs: Skowronska, Szczurek, Urban. Nuszel is leaving. Hard to say what Leys will do.
    Libero: Strasz

• Good luck Marina :flower:

• Andre Gonzales- 41, former Women's USA NT assistant- is new Coach of Czech Republic 6th Team KP Brno. Seems Club has ambitious targets for future.

:D Boss of Brno said- Oh I didn't know and I am happy that Club is so prestigous in the World that American Coach wants to play here.

Truth is probably that Gonzales hadn't way and take first better job :lol:

• More news from Poland. Agata Sawicka won't play in BKS Bielsko-Biala next season.

• :D Boss of Brno said- Oh I didn't know and I am happy that Club is so prestigous in the World that American Coach wants to play here.

Truth is probably that Gonzales hadn't way and take first better job :lol:

he just said, that they are positive surpirsed, that few candidates from abroad apply for a position (some home grown as well) and it according him means, that club has still good name abroad ;)

they also mentioned, that Gonzalez trained before in Netherland and Switzerland, so why not take job in Czech republic after that?

• Julia Kutyukova leaves Severstal and is currently trying out with Omsk.

She's now confirmed with the team.

• if Kasia or Manon comes to the weak teams in Turkey then those weak teams become less weak.. :rolll:

I'm a fan of them but gotta admit that they're not cheap players either...

• According to volleyball.it, Laura Partenio will play in Busto Arsizio next season. There is no info about the future of Urbino where Partenio played this season, but there are rumors about a fusion with Pesaro...

It probably means that Parisi wants to put Lonneke as OPP and Buijs, Partenio and Maron as OH... Very young team.

• According to informazioneonline Yamamay close to signing ex Villa Cortese's Garzaro and Bologna's Petrucci (S) and Arrigehtti will stay.

Caracuta has offers from other Italian teams ((Bologna, Ornavasso Casalmaggiore and Frosinone) and Ilbank Ankara, Turkey but Ilbank already signed a contract with Zivkovic.

Carli Lloyd has offers from China and Igtisadchi Baku, Azerbaijan.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't want Kaczor to play in Impel. ;(
    But Leys is a good choice. So probably three ex-Dąbrowa-players will move to Wrocław.

• Angelo Vercesi in Azerrail Baku. It is nice we`ll be abte to see again his emotional reactions :lol:

http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=8693

• Eczacibasi VitrA might transfer Ruoqi Hui.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: