2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Wojtek, I guess she'll be OH, do you imagine Kasia or Rachel on bench? Both with stable receivers Cruz and Castillo should be starers ^^ I'm thinking who can Rabita sign, there is still a place for OH and OPP. What about Mira Golubovic, does she want to retire or she stays one year more?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wojtek, I guess she'll be OH, do you imagine Kasia or Rachel on bench? Both with stable receivers Cruz and Castillo should be starers ^^ I'm thinking who can Rabita sign, there is still a place for OH and OPP. What about Mira Golubovic, does she want to retire or she stays one year more?

I remember that Rachel in Muszyna played sometimes in OH position, so it`s possible to see them tohether on the court :D
    I don`t know whats with Mira , and I`m interesting whats with Starovic ?(

• I remember that Rachel in Muszyna played sometimes in OH position, so it`s possible to see them tohether on the court :D
    I don`t know whats with Mira , and I`m interesting whats with Starovic ?(

How is Horvath's passing?

• Waw ! We have a new MB. Welcome Brittnee Cooper (3 years) :flower:

• Waw ! We have a new MB. Welcome Brittnee Cooper (3 years) :flower:

Cooper is a world-class athlete. Hopefully she can use this experience to propel her career to the next level.

• Can you give more infos about her? ^^ This will be her first year ina professional league?

Based on french wikipedia: Born 26th February 1988, 191 cm (Nantes club website claims it's 189) 79 kg, spike reach 338 cm (really high), couldn't find block reach.
    Clubs where she played:
    - Louisiana State University (2006/07 - 2008/09)
    - Llaneras de Toa Baja (Puerto Rico) (2010/11)
    - SVS Post Swechat (Austria) (2011/12)
    - Nantes Volley (France) (2012/13)

Maybe someone who knows more about french league can say more about her ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Thank u! :flower: So she has some experience already...it will be nice to see how she goes in a bigger team though.

• Cooper was really impressive in Puerto Rico. I didn't follow her a lot in Austria and France. I don't know how she's now. I expect her to be a good back up player.

• Block Jump 330 cm. :super:

• Where will Czech OH Kossanyova go? I think she'll become a World Class OH, would love to see her in Italy!

• Where will Czech OH Kossanyova go? I think she'll become a World Class OH, would love to see her in Italy!

VK AGEL Prostějov.

I think so too. She's only 20 but already plays well. I'd like her to go to Italy as well. It will be funny because her name(Andrea) is used for only men in Italy :lol: She could be a great option for Foppa if they don't want to transfer Stam...one player should be transfered anyway because Di Iulio already has left the team.

• Latvian OH Olga Ativi returns from maternity leave to play for VK Agel PROSTEJOV for 2013/14.

Source: World of Volley

• Jelena Josovic will play for AEK Athens

http://volleytrend.com/en/women/320-jelena-josovic.html

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova