2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• It is said that Fang Yan will replace Cai Bin as the head coach of BAIC Motors Beijing.
    Of course, I think the possiblity is very little.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Maybe I've missed the news, but where will Daymi Ramirez play next season?

• Maybe I've missed the news, but where will Daymi Ramirez play next season?

No info yet :whistling:

• Hot Shot :

Anastasia Salina has left Uralochka NTMK !

Instead of Her will play Ekaterina Rusakova, Sister of Victoria, who comes back from loan from Belarus' Atlant Baranoviche.

Natalia Nazarova also has left Uralochka NTMK.

• Hot Shot :

Anastasia Salina has left Uralochka NTMK !

Probably playing in NT under a different coach showed her that she is better when she plays according to her own ideas instead of only following Karpol's game plan.
    But where will she play? All top teams already have their setters as far as I know.

• American MB Bianca Rowland from VFM Franches-Montagne (SUI) to VolleyStars Thüringen (GER). The club is also interested in Canadian MB Marisa Field.

I don't remember such Club from Bundesliga. Is this a new project where will play Kim when She will leave Fenerbahce?

• I don't remember such Club from Bundesliga. Is this a new project where will play Kim when She will leave Fenerbahce?

I wrote about it in Bundesliga topic. It's the cooperation of VfB Suhl (1st league) and SWE Erfurt (2nd league), two clubs from one region decided to join forces and start one big project.

• Probably playing in NT under a different coach showed her that she is better when she plays according to her own ideas instead of only following Karpol's game plan.

I have a feeling that Uralochka fired Her because She is looking new Club.

• Till now no news about Jaqueline..so it seems possible she will take a break year?hope she will play..love her game :rose:

• Till now no news about Jaqueline..so it seems possible she will take a break year?hope she will play..love her game :rose:

Totally agree, I want to see her playing :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• American MB Bianca Rowland from VFM Franches-Montagne (SUI) to VolleyStars Thüringen (GER). The club is also interested in Canadian MB Marisa Field.

Field's agency lists her as not available. Same agency as Rowland so I assume the signing is a done deal at this point.

• Brazilian OPP, Joyce "Joycinha" Silva, signed a contract with the KGC Ariels in the Korean League.

Source: Volleyball Korea

• Brazilian OPP, Joyce "Joycinha" Silva, signed a contract with the KGC Ariels in the Korean League.

Source: Volleyball Korea

I think it wasn't a very good choice... IMO korean league is weak. Anyway, let's see.. ;)