2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Tina Lipicer to Pomì Casalmaggiore officially! just announced by the club on Facebook

so finally Casalmaggiore starter team is:
    Camera-Zago
    Lipicer-Gennari (or maybe Bacchi)
    Pardomo-Stevanovic
    Sirressi (L)

• According to Conegliano, Klineman will be their player for next season, but she arrives late because of "important personal problems" which are not defined in more details. Apparently that's what she and her agent told the club...

Is Lloyd still in Conegliano? I was not sure why they transferred Bechis if that is the case.

• whats with Rabita roster? this is end of transfers? they have 3 OHs...

• whats with Rabita roster? this is end of transfers? they have 3 OHs...

In previous season they had also 3 OHs: Rabadzhieva, Cruz and Hübner-Grün ^^ I'd also transfer someone for OH, but I'm not sure if Rabita's management thinks the same... :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• İn facebook page Rabita announced that they have finished transfer for this season.

• thanks for answer :D
    I don`t know if this team can win CL, but we will see...I wonder who will play as OH, Rourke or Skowronska ?( :)

• I think Skowronska, but they will try to cover her with Cruz and Castillo

• I think Skowronska, but they will try to cover her with Cruz and Castillo

and I think that it will be good option and it can works :D (hope) :D

• imoko koneliano has 5 strong OH :olympia: + 1 OPP :dance6: ,bechis like lloyd's back up :woohoo: :super: , 3 great MB :dance4: and the libero of italian national team :bump:

they want to win all (season,cup,supercup and champions league) :drink: :drink:

The best european team :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

:cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

• Champions' League is pip for Them lol

By the way I came here to give transfer news from Top Club in Russia but after post higher I don't remember what I wanted to write.

• combo czech player S.Barbrokova join french team Sens, rookie team in A2

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• a pretty good job from his manager : a couple of month before he ask for more than 35000 euros and say that she wont playfor less coz of good opportunity in turkey , and now...one of the weakest team of second league , in one "lost town" with a weak coach (you must know that there is 24 teams in second league, unprofessionnal level)...good job !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• a pretty good job from his manager : a couple of month before he ask for more than 35000 euros and say that she wont playfor less coz of good opportunity in turkey , and now...one of the weakest team of second league , in one "lost town" with a weak coach (you must know that there is 24 teams in second league, unprofessionnal level)...good job !

Hofland probably had not much time lately..since his job as manager of Dutch NT ;)

• French OH A.Jupiter (USC 2011) signed for Le Cannet