2013 Yeltsin Cup - Russia - 25/06

• Agree, they made too many mistakes with Japan B/C team :down: 3 important players are out (Rivera,De La Cruz, Castillo) and we see result of this. I don't know why Marte after 2 sets in starting line-up was changed by Echenique, it wasn't needed at all. Reception bad as always, I'm waiting for stats to see how it looks with numbers ^^

if I am not wrong, Castillo haven`t played a single game this season in the National Team.

And Mambru is back, so it`s quite curious, how they are Playing in Russia.

• if I am not wrong, Castillo haven`t played a single game this season in the National Team.

And Mambru is back, so it`s quite curious, how they Play in Russia.

Castillo is out this year, but she played in Montreux, however before Pan-Am Cup she became suspended. Mambru was in Montreux and in Pan-Am Cup too, but only on bench, more play time on right wing had there Jeoselina Rodriguez, Yonkaira Pena, Sidarka Nunez and Brayelin Martinez ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• POL: Szymanska - Kaliszuk, Kurnikowska - Grejman, Lukasik - Sikorska, Durajczyk.

POL with very good start...

Thanks, I'm watching so I realised after first actions who's on court :) agree Poland's doing good job :D

• I don't know why Sorokaite is on court :aww: I really don't like her and she's not an opp!
    Zago is a real opp and should play instead of her! :aww:

• Italy don't play as good as yesterday, however Dominican Republic wasn't demanding opponent.

• Agree, they made too many mistakes with Japan B/C team :down: 3 important players are out (Rivera,De La Cruz, Castillo) and we see result of this. I don't know why Marte after 2 sets in starting line-up was changed by Echenique, it wasn't needed at all. Reception bad as always, I'm waiting for stats to see how it looks with numbers ^^

The problem is outside hitter position. Without reception this team is definitelly not working. That's why without Brenda DR NT won't be on the top. About Echenique... Kwiek wanted to give her chance (it was just friendly match, so he has to try to play different variants), but of course Marte showed better performance and against Poland he should start with Marte.

• Połeć :white:

Połeć is really good and she was bench player in 1st league:!: hope that in Bydgoszcz she won't stay on bench :roll:

• The problem is outside hitter position. Without reception this team is definitelly not working. That's why without Brenda DR NT won't be on the top. About Echenique... Kwiek wanted to give her chance (it was just friendly match, so he has to try to play different variants), but of course Marte showed better performance and against Poland he should start with Marte.

Most players on OH in DOM are converted, every OH played as OPP, this year we've seen Martinez, Rodriguez, Pena also on Opposite position, yesterday MB Fersola started on OH not first time, but changed when was 12-7 or something like that. And we remember Cindy Rondon in back row for reception last year in Grand Prix :white: pity that Dahiana Burgos retired, she can be sure as OH in this roster, of course as bench player, when Rivera and De La Cruz are back, also injured Lisvel Eve had an episode as OH. We see how many players were tried on left wing, but it doesn't work, better was with Brenda, but now it's tough for Binet and others, we'll see how Brayelin will improve, maybe some younger players maybe help like Pamela Soriano or someone else :roll:

• I think Sorokaite is not so bad, Tirozzi is a much bigger problem for me :thumbdown:

IMO they both shouldn't be in NT. Zago has a much bigger potential, so why keeping her on bench and wasting time with Indre!? :aww:
    And Bianchini has bigger potential than Tirozzi, even if short she jumps like Lucia Bosetti :super:

• IMO they both shouldn't be in NT. Zago has a much bigger potential, so why keeping her on bench and wasting time with Indre!? :aww:
    And Bianchini has bigger potential than Tirozzi, even if short she jumps like Lucia Bosetti :super:

Maybe they'll get more time to play if score is worse, Poland has set point ;)

• It's pretty to watch how Grejman in one season improved ;) I hope she'll continue her progress. Połeć have great attack, we need her, because Sikorska and Łukasik have problems with attack (espesially Sikorska), but they great in block. We have also two great libero ;)

Kaliszuk played really good today. Nice block-defence by Poland ;) Tommorow Poland will be favorite with Dominican Rep. :white:

• One thing for sure -> These young polish girls definitely have a better mental and motivation than Polish A team :lol:

• MVP Połeć for me today :super:
    definitly better MB than Łukasik and Sikorska :teach:
    I`m shocked that we win with Italy 3-1 :white: before the match I thought if we win one set it will be good :lol: