Serbia NT 2013

• Oh, sorry then. Didn't check Zurnal's page today ;) Didn't she have an injury or something?

Antonijevic had some problems with chronic tendon injury, it can be main reason if I not missed something.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• She's still in France doing some medical check-ups. To me it looks like she won't be on the team this year.

It may sound a bit stubborn and selfish, but if you have Ognjenovic, there won't be a big chance to be starter this year, so I would rather concentrate on my health and club career in stead... so, To me it sounds fair.

I'm just hoping that Danica Radenkovic will be seen than Zivkovic this year.

• It may sound a bit stubborn and selfish, but if you have Ognjenovic, there won't be a big chance to be starter this year, so I would rather concentrate on my health and club career in stead... so, To me it sounds fair.

I agree with you on that. Danica is very young.. I've watched her play for Serbia Junior NT and she's quite good. She did some good matches this year in Piacenca. Zivkovic on the other hand is a good setter, or should I say was.. I liked her game but this year she showed nothing good.. just high sets no the outside and pipe.. Maybe it was her team's awful reception but she has to be more creative.. However we'll see how she performs this summer in NT and next season in Turkey

• It may sound a bit stubborn and selfish, but if you have Ognjenovic, there won't be a big chance to be starter this year, so I would rather concentrate on my health and club career in stead... so, To me it sounds fair.

Do not ever thought that if Fofão thought it probably would not have been champion in Beijing 2008.

• Vladisavljev announced roster for EL:

S: OLGA RAONIĆ (NIS SPARTAK, SUBOTICA),
    JELENA MEDAREVIĆ (VIZURA VOL ART), LANA DABIĆ (MILUZ, FRANCUSKA) I
    SLAĐANA MIRKOVIĆ (VIZURA VOL ART).

OPP: ADELA HELIĆ (NIS SPARTAK, SUBOTICA) , IVANA LUKOVIĆ (OLIMPIJAKOS ATINA, GRČKA) I NATAŠA ČIKIRIZ (VIZURA VOL ART).

L: NINA ROSIĆ (VOLERO CIRIH, ŠVAJCARSKA) I TEODORA PUŠIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA).

MB: JOVANA STEVANOVIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA), MAJA
    SAVIĆ (VIZURA VOL ART), SOFIJA MEDIĆ (NIS SPARTAK, SUBOTICA), DUBRAVKA
    ĐURIĆ (JEDINSTVO, STARA PAZOVA), TANJA SREDIĆ (DINAMO, PANČEVO), MINA
    POPOVIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA) I JADRANKA BUDROVIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA).

OH: JELENA BLAGOJEVIĆ (FOPAPEDRETI, ITALIJA),
    SANJA BURSAĆ (LE KANE, FRANCUSKA), LJUBICA KECMAN (CRVENA ZVEZDA),
    ALEKSANDRA CVETIĆANIN (NIS SPARTAK, SUBOTICA), MILICA BEZAREVIĆ (DINAMO,
    PANČEVO), NADA MITROVIĆ (TENT, OBRENOVAC), SARA KLISURA (FOPAPEDRETI,
    ITALIJA) I BJANKA BUŠA (VIZURA VOL ART).

Klisura is in the team :super:

• Serbian NT with jersey number this year

1.Ana Lazarevic
    2.Jovana Brakocevic
    3.Brankica Mihajlovic
    4.Bojana Zivkovic
    5.Natasa Krsmanovic
    6.Tijana Malesevic
    7.Brizitka Molnar
    8.Ana Antonijevic
    10.Maja Ognjenovic
    11.Stefana Veljkovic
    12.Jelena Nikolic
    13.Ana Bjelica
    14.Nadja Ninkovic
    15.Jovana Stevanovic
    16.Milena Rasic
    18.Suzana Cebic
    19.Silvija Popovic
    20.Danica Radenkovic
    21.Jasna Majstrovic
    22.Sanja Malagurski

• We have another mommy here :D or I'm the only one who didn't know Silvija Popovic having a baby at the beginning of this year. She had a son called Strahinja(Very unique name I have to say :D ) and as you already know Jelena Nikolic named Aleksandar to her son as well.

Interesting article about Jelena&Silvija becoming a mom and getting back to volleyball court afterwards.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…popovic-zoran-terzic.html

Aleksa looks so cute right there :heart:

• Not only you, Emil. I didn't know that Popovic gave birth :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I thought it was common knowledge, so I was surprised with your comment about Silvija looking different. :D I was like, yeah, being pregnant and giving birth will do that to you :D

Strahinja is a pretty common name here, especially in the last couple of decades. Although I imagine it must look very weird for the foreigners. :lol:

• No actually :D I've knew Nikolic gave birth, but not Popovic. There you go why she looked different there :lol: Is her husband an athlete as well?

• no Vesovic with her number 9 ???

• Ana Antonijevic - Maja Ognjenovic

Jovana Brakocevic - Ana Bjelica

Stefana Veljkovic - Krsmanovic - Milena Rasic

Jelena Nikolic - Sanja Malagurski - Brankica Mihajlovic - Tijana Malesevic - Brizitka Molnar

Suzana Cebic

:super:

• Serbian EL team plays two matches against Bulgaria in Sofia over the weekend. The matches are played according to the new rules in European League.
    Serbia won the first match 3-2 (21-16, 12-21, 24-22, 13-21, 15-6).

Stats are here. .

• Serbian EL team plays two matches against Bulgaria in Sofia over the weekend. The matches are played according to the new rules in European League.
    Serbia won the first match 3-2 (21-16, 12-21, 24-22, 13-21, 15-6).

Stats are here. .

1,5 hours for a 5 set match :aww: :thumbdown:
    I hope those rules will never come!!!

Koleva back in BUL team, interesting...probably because of Nikolova's injury.

EDIT It's a different Koleva, I thought it's Elena because she also is Opp and used to have #14.

• 1,5 hours for a 5 set match :aww: :thumbdown:
    I hope those rules will never come!!!

Koleva back in BUL team, interesting...probably because of Nikolova's injury.

EDIT It's a different Koleva, I thought it's Elena because she also is Opp and used to have #14.

AGREE!