The 2013 FIVB World Club Championships

• Wow, what a game! Go, Unilever!
    Natasa is not great so far and Sarah is just awesome today!
    I think Bernardo needs to give up Régis already!

• But this is Karine's style, she is never going to be fast and low...

• Carol is so nice MB, she should be in NT ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Amazing game for Sarah and Juciely in attack! Carol also did really well, she has been the most consistent player in Unilever I think.

Gabi is the one that still didn't show her best...who knows tomorrow. :)

Great game for Unilever..I hope they at least keep this rhythm for tomorrow. I know Vakifbank is clear favorite..but I hope we can at least show a good fight. ^^

Volero suffered a lot with reception..and with Karine as setter...well..things didnt get much better. Really sometimes I think Karine has an unbalanced mind..she gets some nervous attacks during match is hard to understand... :aww:

Anywya...Good luck for Unilever and Vakifbank tomorrow...hoping to watch a nice game! :)

• And Volero lost 3-0.. They did not play a good game..

Volereo transferred almost only big named, highly paid veterans in summer...I doubt it is a good policy.

I'm curious what Bernardinho will do tomorrow...starting with or without Branca :whistle:

• @ Joana

I hope for a 5 sets-match tomorrow :drink: :drink:

Branca should play from the start :teach:

• @ Joana

I hope for a 5 sets-match tomorrow :drink: :drink:

Branca should play from the start :teach:

I think she should start playing as well. I know she has few time with the team..but since Regis is not making a good tournament...both in reception and in attack...is better to have Branca..at least she knows better international volleyball..and she also brings such good vibe for the team. :) The girls love her..so every accomplishment she has everyone celebrates even more. :)

• Sarah with 71% in attacks and Jucy with 92%. Wow!

• Jucy is playing great with Unilever.. She is not shining in NT, but no doubt she is a great MB..

I prefer her rather than Adenízia, but the problem is that she is "old" to begin with the NT...
    Let's see the next year, I'm almost sure young Bia (from Sesi) and Carol (from Unilever) are able to join the NT and Adenízia is probably not playing next WCH and OG.

• video especially for USAvolleyfan :win: :D

Bahar speaks surprisingly good English, compared to other Turkish players :flower: