2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Nariman slapped the referee was defeated

It was the worst match I've ever seen in my life management .

Bravo Galatasaray Daikin

• Great match! Leo's connection with Stefana is improving and I like it.. They are a great duo! GS is better with Saori.

Referees :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bellissima Partita per fefi Veljkovic :super: :thumbsup: I don't like Galatasaray either, but somehow I feel happy that they won over an adjzerbaizani club.

• really unprofessional from Galatasaray's players :down: :down: :down: :down: they did not greet in the end.. what is Kozuch or Sillie or anyone to blame for if the referees are making poor decisions

there has been many mistakes by the line and head referees and all of these infuriated the players in the end..good or bad ,seems that determined the result..anyway, one should keep beeing cool...its always better...Referees have no right to make so many mistakes as well...

• Bellissima Partita per fefi Veljkovic :super: :thumbsup: I don't like Galatasaray either, but somehow I feel happy that they won over an adjzerbaizani club.

Your Italian is perfect :cup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• @ Locainside : My italian is pretty strong :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and it's Fefi's favourite language as well!

Congrats to Galatasaray anyway! now I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for Piacenza ! Andiamo, ragazze !!!!

• But what's happened excatly?

• there has been many mistakes by the line and head referees and all of these infuriated the players in the end..good or bad ,seems that determined the result..anyway, one should keep beeing cool...its always better...Referees have no right to make so many mistakes as well...

I did not say referees didn't make errors.. What I find very annoying is Gala's players not greeting Azeryol's players at the end of the game... My points is what did they make to be disrespected.. Kozuch certainly did not say to the ref you do this you do that.. And If gala's players wanted to show they were mad the could've not greeted just with the referee's at the end..

• I did not say referees didn't make errors.. What I find very annoying is Gala's players not greeting Azeryol's players at the end of the game... My points is what did they make to be disrespected.. Kozuch certainly did not say to the ref you do this you do that.. And If gala's players wanted to show they were mad the could've not greeted just with the referee's at the end..

i didnt see that. ...when was that? after Azeryol was declared by the ref.that they won or after GsD won ?

• i didnt see that. ...when was that? after Azeryol was declared by the ref.that they won or after GsD won ?

I clearly haven't seen the match till the end since laola showed 'stream ended'... When the ref. said Neriman's ball was out Azeryol player's celebrated and then came to the net to greet... in the meantime Neriman ran to the ref and she was pulling the net.. Then Azeri players came to the net to greet Gala and Gala's players were huddling and they did not want to greet them... Nihan even showed with her hand to get away from them.. then I stopped watching so I am very confused what happened

• What a referee :wall: I agree with you that the match ball touched the block and referee made mistake. But it is not normal and very unprofessional that he changed his decision after Neriman`s shamelessness. Also it reduced Azeryol`s passion that`s why they lost.... After match I went to take a pic w/ Veljkovic and heard conversation between Onat Kurt and Orkun Darnel. Orkun admitted merrily that referee had to show to us yellow even red card for this. HUH ! :down:

Bravo Azeryol. Bravo Adina. She showed very good game with her straight killing points to the first zone. Her percentage (44 % ) is more than Montano (38) and someone`s "big and amazing" Neriman's (24%). It is obvious that the best 3rd place team will be Azeryol or Igtisadchi. I would like Azeryol. Hope they will get at least 2 points from match vs Yama.

• as far as im able to learn...at the first GsD's players waited to object to the decision that why they didnt go to shake hand and in that time Azeryol's players were waiting to shake hand after GsD won match... they shook the opponet's players hands..thats the situaition.. ;)

• What a referee :wall: I agree with you that the match ball touched the block and referee made mistake. But it is not normal and very unprofessional that he changed his decision after Neriman`s shamelessness. Also it reduced Azeryol`s passion that`s why they lost.... After match I went to take a pic w/ Veljkovic and heard conversation between Onat Kurt and Orkun Darnel. Orkun admitted merrily that referee had to show to us yellow even red card for this. HUH ! :down:

Bravo Azeryol. Bravo Adina. She showed very good game with her straight killing points to the first zone. Her percentage (44 % ) is more than Montano (38) and someone`s "big and amazing" Neriman's (24%). It is obvious that the best 3rd place team will be Azeryol or Igtisadchi. I would like Azeryol. Hope they will get at least 2 points from match vs Yama.

she was pretty bad at attacking but she made the difference with her blocks and reception in this matche ;)...Adina displayed some inappropriate behaviours in the match ...Neriman just was seeking justice with her objection, maybe in a wrong way after wrong decisions by the ref...