2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Very entertaining match by both teams. In 5th set Castillo defended everything again, and I wonder if it was Sheshenina's or Terzic's idea to set all balls to Mammadova now and none to Carrillo anymore, either way it was obviously a very bad idea...

• Kazan will play without some of their stars :down:

• It's no surprise, they're guaranteed 1st place and the result doesn't affect the ranking of the other teams either. They did the same last year in the last preliminary match, and the roster is on CEV site since yesterday...

It's not fair play for our prediction game :tzz:

• Gent is :read: . I wish Fenerbahce was there instead of one of these teams. Btw Gent's setter should learn to set to middles. I felt sorry for their MBs.

• Nadja Ninkovic translating all the time :D :lol:

Volero should pay her more than Rykliuk and Carcases :lol: She must play in field than she must also translate Baltic in timeouts what an effort :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Stiinta Bacau-Dabrowa Gornicza 3-1. :white:

Stiinta Bacau is in CEV Cup. Dabrowa Gornicza is out of Europen Cups.

I feel sorry for Özge. With such an opposite and OHs, it's impossible for her to help the team. :aww:

• I feel sorry for Özge. With such an opposite and OHs, it's impossible for her to help the team. :aww:

They wasted all the chaches Stiinta gave to them. On the 23-22 Zaroslinska spiked on the net the ball to impact the set. And they were also leading 21-19...

• Micelli is such a stubborn coach.Your team guaranted to reach next round and main six definitly don't care about this match and he still insist on his ideal six.Put the bench to field,let play Wang at least this match :wall:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I feel sorry for Özge. With such an opposite and OHs, it's impossible for her to help the team. :aww:

I feel sorry for Özge. With such an opposite and OHs, it's impossible for her to help the team. :aww:

I think i am the only one who predicted the victory for Bacau.I am happy for Katic because everyone blamed her for the bad performance of Dabrowa.The problem was not Marina but the OH,the libero and the opposite.

• Has Igtisadchi really fired all the Thai players? :white:

• I think i am the only one who predicted the victory for Bacau.I am happy for Katic because everyone blamed her for the bad performance of Dabrowa.The problem was not Marina but the OH,the libero and the opposite.

True, Ozge isn't better than Katic. I write this in OrlenLiga topic some weeks ago and everyone criticized me... :rose: BTW. Ozge was terrible today :down: