2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Honestly I am not a big fan of Vakif , Carolina is one of the arrogant player too . I still remember when they faced Igtisachi ? [weird name] and how Carolina look at those short players . she looks at them and make her mouth like ....... hmm I don't know what to say .but it's all about unrespectful .

Although I don't like them much . but I don't like Kazan the most . so if I want to see a team that can beat such an arrogant team like Kazan , I think Vakif is the best choice so far. Good luck girls .

• Well it was really close for cannes to kick off Vakif out of the compétition. I am really proud of the team. They had a big loss last week, and after losing the first set yesterday, they manage to win 3 straight set always fighting and giving everything on the court. It´s always a pleasure seeing them giving everything on the court for their teamates and the club.
    It´s normal to have Vakif ok the final 4 (because of the players, last 2 years, club, budget...) having cannes would have been a great surprise and they where close to do it.
    A big thank you to the players who have been à réal example on the field tonight and of course Ravva, she is injured and not ready to play but she took the responsability of being on the roster for the game and playing if needed. She never stoped cheering for the girls and giving them advices. A great player, great person, great capitaine!

• the last time cannes was a genuine strong team was 2010 w/ or w/o homecourt advantage afterwards they must rely that the 2nd game of a series will be at home.

Well, against galatasaray they didn't need that. i guess they have difficulties playing in turkey (fans, strong teams) but they are totaly able to win big games in away games.

• cannes :flower: :flower: i love this team, i love to their spirits,fightings for each point and passions....

always bvery hard to play there...

centoni :obey: :obey: :obey:

madam :heart: :heart:

freya :cheesy: :cheesy:

and this is for my team :hit: :lol: :lol:

• Well you should.. I love them too but as I said Gozde screams not into the players' face or just looks them in the eyes.. like I blocked you or something like that.. However it's your opinion and I respect it :win:

Please, what are you talking about? We all clearly saw Gozde screaming into the Cannes players faces, Centoni was complaining to the refs about this and you're trying to say that this never happened? So Turkish fans are so quick to hate Gamova for face-screams and then Gozde does absolutely the same they suddenly became blind. Double standarts, it's disgusting!

• btw..lm also not fully satisfied with EcV' performance..but that EcV team beat Cannes 3-0 in France... :whistle:
    to those who say Cannes deserves to be in f4 more than EcV or Omicka...
    if we look for excitement..if you find it boring and if you say no title for VB anymore then lets support EcV for a probable EcV-VB semi final.. .
    im bored with watching VB beating EcV... :whistle:

• Well it looks like I haven't see that Gozde behavior so I hope some of you can copy the vid and say in which second it happened

Then any vid will be available, take a good look at first points of the golden set. I only watched the end of the 4th and the golden one, so her behavior was a very unpleasant surprised, althouth so stopped face-screaming during the set and started to turn away from the net.

• in case of EcV's making f4..a vb-ecv semi final

Agree, it would be unfair to have 2 turkish clubs in final :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game