Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• Today Results:

Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - PGNiG Nafta Piła 3-0 (25-16 25-16 25-21) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska report

Good game by Zaroślińska, though she doesn't have spectacular numbers she's the most reliable scorer in team and proved it once again, this time also MBs helped her contributing ^^ Poor Piła, Wawrzyniak not so bad, the same Babicz and rest was so weak...

KPS Chemik Police - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3-1 (25-21 25-17 22-25 25-12) MVP: Maja Ognjenovic report

Good game by all Chemik's players except Bjelica who was changed in last set. In Aluprof the best was Beier, Ciaszkiewicz and Horka could be better. And Zawieracz forgot about bench players, especially Pelc, Strózik and Łyszkiewicz :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Today Result:

Atom Trefl Sopot - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 3-0 (25-16 25-23 25-19) MVP: Zuzanna Efimienko report

I will write something about match later because I can't see stats now.

• Any news about Shelukhina's injury? Is it as bad as it looked?

There is no info about it, club will anounce info on Monday :whistle:

• Looking into Atom - Budowlani description, it was good game by Pietersen (16) and Efimienko (14), OHs with less points. In Budowlani Agata Durjaczyk is injured and as libero played Martyna Grajber. Kwiatkowska the best scorer (10), but something didn't work well and Grabowski put Love on court instead of one of OHs.

• considering that Jula wanted to finish her career already before I think it will be end for her :( no MB will be signed, so if Justyna will play bad, I think the actually bench Opp will play as MB (both Podolec and Pietersen can play)

• considering that Jula wanted to finish her career already before I think it will be end for her :( no MB will be signed, so if Justyna will play bad, I think the actually bench Opp will play as MB (both Podolec and Pietersen can play)

I think Justyna is a young promising player so maybe she'll use her chance..

• Today Results:

Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Impel Wrocław 1-3 (15-25 25-23 14-25 19-25) MVP: Maren Brinker report

In my opinion MVP should be Wilson, however Brinker had good spiking efficiency, though her reception was below average... also Kaczor had good match. Pyziołek started not bad, but later lost control and was changed by Mroczkowska. Kakolewska was used so rarely. By Muszyna the best was Kurnikowska again, Jagieło wasn't really bad, but some people criticised her. Weak Cvetanovic and Różycka, the same with MBs.

Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-23 29-27 25-21) MVP: Aleksandra Wójcik report

Good sub by Wójcik who was key player in crucial moments, Tomsia next good match as OPP. Saad appeared on court again, but today only as a sub, while Rybaczewska was libero. ikn Pałac the best was Kaliszuk and Puira (but not on reception...). korabiec again appeared as regular OH in third set :what:

• Polish Cup - 1/8 Finals:
    23.01 KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - KS Developers Rzeszów (1st league) 3-1 (27-25 25-23 24-26 25-17)
    Pałac: Kaliszuk, Karczmarzewska-Pura, Połeć, Biedziak, Dybek, Naczk, Wysocka (L) and Korabiec, Savochkina, Twardowska, Fojucik
    Developres: Szeremeta, Nowakowska, Sliwińska, Olszówka, Warzocha, Filipowicz K., Filipowicz P. (L) and Szady, Jagodzińska, Adamska, Cieśnik

28.01 PGNiG Nafta Piła - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 3:0 (25-16 25-19 25-19)
    Even no lineups here ;( I know that Piła played with Hawryła and Paszek instead of Kingsley and Babicz as starters. In third set played rest backups: Archangielskaja, Ward (as OPP) and Krawulska (as OH).

29.01 AZS WSBiP KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski - Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 0:3 (15-25 18-25 23-25)

Unfortunately no stats from these games :mad:

Next Cup matches:
    1/8 Finals:
    11.02 Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - PGNiG Nafta Piła
    12.02 KS Developers Rzeszów - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz
    12.02 Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna (1st Run)
    15.02 Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Siódemka SK bank Legionovia Legionowo (2nd Run)
    15.02 Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - AZS WSBiP KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski

Quarterfinals: - 19.02 and 23.02
    Chemik Police - PGNiG/Budowlani
    Aluprof - Developers/Pałac
    Impel - KSZO/Tauron
    Atom - Legionovia/Muszynianka

The article on CEV site says that Shelukhina doesn't think about retiring now, she just thinks about her recovery and then she'll consider how to continue...

• Today Result:
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 1-3 (23-25 25-22 12-25 18-25) MVP: Magdalena Mazurek report

What a poor game by Atom, Buijs what are you doing :what: :call: the best from Sopot were Podolec and Molnar, weak Leys, awful Hill, horrible Pietersen :whistle: in Muszyna good game especially by Mazurek, Wojcieska and Piątek.

• Standings:
    1. Chemik 42 (14-2) 44-14
    2. Atom 36 (12-4) 39-16
    3. Impel 36 (12-4) 41-20
    4. Tauron 24 (8-8] 33-31
    5. Aluprof 24 (9-7) 31-30
    6. Budowlani 22 (8-8] 30-35
    7. Muszynianka 21 (7-9) 31-36
    8. Siódemka 17 (4-12) 26-39
    9. PGNiG 15 (5-11) 21-38
    10. Pałac 3 (1-15) 8-45

• Day 17:
    01.02 Siódemka SK Bank Legionowia Legionowo - KPS Chemik Police 18:00
    01.02 PGNiG Nafta Piła - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 18:00
    02.02 Impel Wrocław - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    03.02 Beef Matser Budowlani Łódź - Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 18:00 - Polsat Sport
    03.02 KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Atom Trefl Sopot 18:00

• Today Result:
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 1-3 (23-25 25-22 12-25 18-25) MVP: Magdalena Mazurek report

What a poor game by Atom, Buijs what are you doing :what: :call: the best from Sopot were Podolec and Molnar, weak Leys, awful Hill, horrible Pietersen :whistle: in Muszyna good game especially by Mazurek, Wojcieska and Piątek.

Especially Maj! Awesome game yesterday (in defense she took everything) and I think she deserved on MVP more than Mazurek. Mazurek, yes, she had very good serve and she served 9 times in a row (!), but her setting was predictable, but fact is that Atom lost this game, because of reception. Was horrible and Bełcik didn't help the team even with good reception as well (still I don't understand why Buijs didn't let play more for Radulovic). On outside hitter position he tried everything and all of them had huge problems with reception. Very interesting was run 17-2 for Muszyna in third set. From 10-8 Atom leaded, Muszyna won 12-25 :lol: . This match was really weird

Just women volleyball. You'll never know :wavy:

• Especially Maj! Awesome game yesterday (in defense she took everything) and I think she deserved on MVP more than Mazurek. Mazurek, yes, she had very good serve and she served 9 times in a row (!), but her setting was predictable, but fact is that Atom lost this game, because of reception. Was horrible and Bełcik didn't help the team even with good reception as well (still I don't understand why Buijs didn't let play more for Radulovic). On outside hitter position he tried everything and all of them had huge problems with reception. Very interesting was run 17-2 for Muszyna in third set. From 10-8 Atom leaded, Muszyna won 12-25 :lol: . This match was really weird

Just women volleyball. You'll never know :wavy:

Thanks for further explanation ^^ I guess you must've seen game as spectator :D

• What a poor game by Atom, Buijs what are you doing the best from Sopot were Podolec and Molnar, weak Leys, awful Hill, horrible Pietersen in Muszyna good game especially by Mazurek, Wojcieska and Piątek.

Especially Maj! Awesome game yesterday (in defense she took everything) and I think she deserved on MVP more than Mazurek. Mazurek, yes, she had very good serve and she served 9 times in a row (!), but her setting was predictable, but fact is that Atom lost this game, because of reception. Was horrible and Bełcik didn't help the team even with good reception as well (still I don't understand why Buijs didn't let play more for Radulovic). On outside hitter position he tried everything and all of them had huge problems with reception. Very interesting was run 17-2 for Muszyna in third set. From 10-8 Atom leaded, Muszyna won 12-25 . This match was really weird

Just women volleyball. You'll never know
    Thanks for further explanation I guess you must've seen game as spectator

Maybe not as spectator, but yes, I have seen this game "live" ;)

• yesterday Mazurek probably played something?, Wojcieska got 12/23 - finally !!!! :)

• Joanna Szeszko (OH), ex-NT member and AZS Białystok player joined Nike Węgrów (2nd league) where play also Marlena Mieszała (MB) and Izabela Kożon (OH).