Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• It looks these new stats are an improvemente but in match page I cannot scroll down after 3rd round of "1. Devere".
    Furthermore most of previous are without or with uncomplete stats.

In homepage, it actually says that this is a test version. I hope they will improve it soon

• i was at hall. It was a excited match.GsD is a good team just losing in details.Gözde was mvp of the match.She played very well.Polen also was very beneficial .Fürst played on a good level.she was the best of the foreigners of Vakıf.Costa and Nikoliç were not good enough.Naz was good.Second libero played well.
    On GsD's side. Neriman took many balls ,she got kills,made mistakes and blocked many times.Nihan was bad at both reception adn digs.GsD needs a real libero.Raba's reception was better than her.Raba's contribution still bad.she is Senna of GsD but i belive she has bigger potantial than Senna in real. Saori was good.

• Saori :heart: ! She is doing much more than what is expected. I think she plays much better with Gamze's sets.
    Rabadzhieva is quite disappointing. If she does not improve her kill rate, GsD should definitely search for a killer OH next season. Because the team looks fine with Neriman as opp and Saori as OH.

Btw does anyone how the formula is after regular season? I don't wanna sound arrogant but Eczacıbaşı seems like the weakest among top 4 teams at the moment. It will be fun if Vakıfbank, GsD and Fenerbahce go to champions league. So Eczacıbaşı will have a good reason to kick Micelli! :rolleyes:

• Meatballs, you miss a point that EcV has Wang and if she reac a good form then with Neslihan,EcV could be very dangerous team.Against Atom, i was excited seeing Wang on the court.Her shape is not good but she has a big attacking potantial.

btw, when will Turlea play for GsD? could that be against Cannes ? Raba's attack is not enough for now therefore Neriman to 4 and Turlea to 2 could be good.

• Meatballs, you miss a point that EcV has Wang and if she reac a good form then with Neslihan,EcV could be very dangerous team.Against Atom, i was excited seeing Wang on the court.Her shape is not good but she has a big attacking potantial.

btw, when will Turlea play for GsD? could that be against Cannes ? Raba's attack is not enough for now therefore Neriman to 4 and Turlea to 2 could be good.

Carmen Turlea transfer is not official yet so I'm not sure if it was just a rumor. However during GS tv's interview tonight, Neriman sounded like she is not happy to play as opposite.

• she needs some time/matches to adapt to the rhythm of opp position

I don't think she is bad. Actually she is the best of GsD since Made is injured but it's more about she does not like it.
    Btw do you think Micelli will give a chance to Wang at all? I believe that man is quite strange and will keep Senna & Esra duo.

• The reason why Neriman doesn't like to play as opp is most probably that she knows that as opp she won't be a starter in NT :whistle:

• I don't think she is bad. Actually she is the best of GsD since Made is injured but it's more about she does not like it.
    Btw do you think Micelli will give a chance to Wang at all? I believe that man is quite strange and will keep Senna & Esra duo.

i also dont think she is bad.
    on Wang..unfortunately micelli wont use Wang for some more time...he will go on with senna...to me,Esra is a better attacker,better receiver than SEnna ,SEnna is a better blocker And i prefer Esra.EcV can just make a difference Wang on court, otherwise they cant get the title this year either.

• Every time I read "Wang" I'm surprised about the high opinion that some people have of her. OK, she played well sometimes in China NT, but she has always been a slow, overweighted player with very weak technical skills who relies only on power. People seem to think she could be the big saviour of Eczaci but I don't see that, she doesn't fit in the team at all and the most times when she got the chance to play she did nothing convincing....Senna isn't a world class player, no doubt about it, but for me she's much more balanced and solid than Wang...

• Every time I read "Wang" I'm surprised about the high opinion that some people have of her. OK, she played well sometimes in China NT, but she has always been a slow, overweighted player with very weak technical skills who relies only on power. People seem to think she could be the big saviour of Eczaci but I don't see that, she doesn't fit in the team at all and the most times when she got the chance to play she did nothing convincing....Senna isn't a world class player, no doubt about it, but for me she's much more balanced and solid than Wang...

oh noo should never have said that....i dont think Wang is weak technically.she could not be great but not weak.she could play as well as Nikolic (at least/worst)...she was the one who ruined Turkeys team's chance at olimpic games after coming back from an serious injury.

• I agree with Matthias on Wang.. I mean is a powerful hitter and was great at the 2008 Olympics, but since her injury she is not in the best shape.. I don't see her 'saving' her team because can't be trusted, she may hit hard but she may hit it in the net.. For me Senna is not so bad as people speak about her. I am surprised by her recent weak attacking performance, she is receiving good, not great but she's not bad.... she is a killer blocker, one of the best OH who can block.. she has a good serve.. so I don't see what's problem with her... IMO Hanke is performing worse than expected (not playing bad but under the expectations..)

• Because with Senna ,they tried multiple times but couldn't beat Vakıfbank. Senna couldn't kill the crucial balls against Vakıfbank block when Eczaci desperately needed it.
    It is clear that Eczacı with Senna and Esra as OHs can't beat Vakıfbank. They need something different. Maybe with Wang , they will have a chance.

• Well I don't think Wang is much better than Senna but Eczacıbaşı lost against Vakıfbank, Fenerbahce, GsD and even Besiktas with the existing 6 which means something should be wrong with the team if they wanna finish the season 2nd place. Of course Senna is not the only problem but since she is not enough in attacking, that effects to others performances as well such as Neslihan. If there is a potential killer OH on court, than it would be much easier for opposite to kill the ball and also for setter to set. It's more about Micelli or Nalan or whoever there…Playing with two same types of OHs like Esra and Senna will not bring success. Even Vakıfbank had troubles today with Costagrande who is better in attacking than Senna. Guidetti tried both Nikolic and Güldeniz and obviously Güldeniz worked better. If Eczacıbaşı keeps this 6, I don't give them much chance to finish the season as 2nd and missing CEV champions league will be a great failure for them (in case they finish 4th).

Btw about Neriman, I don't think she is worried about her position in NT. Because Barbolini preferred Seda who played opposite whole season in her club and she played OH in NT this summer. Moreover I don't think Neriman's performance as opposite is worse than Neslihan's so far. At least her performance does not have big ups/downs during the game like Neslihan does.