Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Their problem was not the setter.. they should have transfered some good passer like Logan and keep Asuaman as setter with Esra and Logan passing they could kill with their middles Harmotto and Poljak and Neslihan of course...

Imo,EcV has good passers like Esra,Gülden and Senna who is neither great nor terrible.their main problem is not passing but lacking a strong OH who can help Neslihan and take some responsibility of hers.i also think that Hanke is below expectations but still not the main problem.Main problem :Micelli + OH.

• do you agree with me that GsD without MOntano is playing team-play better than GsD with Montano.Maybe with contributing Turlea and Neriman+Saori OH's they can play a little better than now ?

I was about to say the same. Montano was great but she could not do much in defense as expected. Neriman, since she has OH background is more used to make defense. Also Saori seems adapted to the team because she made loads of saves in the last 2-3 games. I think GsD should keep the team as it is and should not transfer Turlea. Team is not doing worse than before now so they should consider a top opposite next season instead.

• Well I don't think Wang is much better than Senna but Eczacıbaşı lost against Vakıfbank, Fenerbahce, GsD and even Besiktas with the existing 6 which means something should be wrong with the team if they wanna finish the season 2nd place. Of course Senna is not the only problem but since she is not enough in attacking, that effects to others performances as well such as Neslihan. If there is a potential killer OH on court, than it would be much easier for opposite to kill the ball and also for setter to set. It's more about Micelli or Nalan or whoever there…Playing with two same types of OHs like Esra and Senna will not bring success. Even Vakıfbank had troubles today with Costagrande who is better in attacking than Senna. Guidetti tried both Nikolic and Güldeniz and obviously Güldeniz worked better. If Eczacıbaşı keeps this 6, I don't give them much chance to finish the season as 2nd and missing CEV champions league will be a great failure for them (in case they finish 4th).

Btw about Neriman, I don't think she is worried about her position in NT. Because Barbolini preferred Seda who played opposite whole season in her club and she played OH in NT this summer. Moreover I don't think Neriman's performance as opposite is worse than Neslihan's so far. At least her performance does not have big ups/downs during the game like Neslihan does.

Seda's being chosen above Neriman is still a question mark which is not answered by Barbolini yet :whistle: however Neriman's attacking ratio is not way better than neslihan. Moreover Neslihan is the opposite who yo can trust in most crucial part of the game whereas Neriman showed that she is very weak at this element :rolleyes:

As I stated before Gs didn't loose much of their power without Montano but Rabadzhieva's disappointing performance makes things complicated. She is proving that how nonsense the ideo of thransfering her was :wall:

Also why would one not use Veljkovic if he would play with local setter instead of Lo bianco :white: I will never understand the logic behind Barbolini's decision if there is any :whistle:

• Seda's being chosen above Neriman is still a question mark which is not answered by Barbolini yet :whistle: however Neriman's attacking ratio is not way better than neslihan. Moreover Neslihan is the opposite who yo can trust in most crucial part of the game whereas Neriman showed that she is very weak at this element :rolleyes:

As I stated before Gs didn't loose much of their power without Montano but Rabadzhieva's disappointing performance makes things complicated. She is proving that how nonsense the ideo of thransfering her was :wall:

Also why would one not use Veljkovic if he would play with local setter instead of Lo bianco :white: I will never understand the logic behind Barbolini's decision if there is any :whistle:

This Seda thing was discussed before but I'll say it again.,.. during that time Seda was tried as attacking OH and it worked. She was passing much better then she was expected, so there was no reason to put Neriman in the line-up, who was injured before that, because Seda was good for that position..

• I agree about Barbolini. If Leo could not play, why not Veljkovic? Probably he forgot about the rules :lol: or he does not care anymore.
    However all GsD needs at the moment is a good attacking OH. Since Rabadzhieva is performing bad in attacking, I would try to stabilize reception more by having Ezgi in line-up instead so Veljkovic can be a starter. A stabilized reception with Ezgi-Saori will mean more use of MBs so there won't be a great need for an attacking OH. Barbolini's system does not make any sense at the moment :gone:

• Adnan Paşaoğlu said Veljkovic has an injury. Dunno if it's serious or not.

Ah yes, now I remembered. When I watched the repeat in GS tv yesterday, announcer mentioned that Veljkovic has a muscle injury in her stomach (I was confused whether he said Leo or Veljkovic but I think it was Steffi).

• Did Guidetti have to leave the court?! :?: :?: ?(